Destined Fate

By marwawang

"She deserve to live, but fate killed her." She said as she closed the book ending the magic. More

First Page
Chapter 1: Dream?
Chapter 2: CL.OH.TB.FS.WL.
Chapter 3: Same people?
Chapter 4: Missing Baton
Chapter 5: Officially Enrolled
Chapter 6: Hangin Ulit
Chapter 7: EA Games
Chapter 8: Jamaica Taylor
Chapter 9: Ice Shield
Chapter 10: Pink
Chapter 11: First Warning
Chapter 12: The First POV
Chapter 13: Uncontrollable
Chapter 14: Sudden Treat
Chapter 15: Killing Curiosity
Chapter 16: Switch Settings
Chapter 17: Kylie in Light
Chapter 18: Dark King's Princess
Chapter 19: I Like You
Chapter 20: Casting System
Chapter 21: Find The Exit
Chapter 22: Royal Section
Chapter 23: Fire Prince?
Chapter 24: Cold Bodies
Chapter 25: Unexpected Revenge
Chapter 26: Mission
Chapter 27: Still Fragile
Chapter 28: 30th Day
Chapter 29: His Point Of View
Chapter 30: Good Prince
Chapter 31: The Fate
Chapter 32: In The Dark
Chapter 33: The Missing Princess
Chapter 35: I'm Not Gay
Chapter 36: Kingdom of Crystals
Chapter 37: Queen Asha's Story
Chapter 38: Mr. Tee's First Lesson
Chapted 39: Then All of the Sudden...
Chapter 40: Celestia
Chapter 41: 3rd Person
Chapter 42: Slaying a God Makes You a God

Chapter 34: Unacknowledged Past

1.3K 34 25
By marwawang

Tyrone Taylor

(Continuation part ng chapter 13: Uncontrollable.)

I walk inside the library heading my way to the sacred part. It was where dark magic textbooks are placed.

I opened it using my fingerprint and entered. Inikot ko ang paningin. Trying to look into every corner with my supervision but I can't see anything that is related to the prophesy 17 years ago.

Shit. Curiosity's killing me. I have to find that freaking past. And I know that past has something to do with the chaos happening between dark and light.

Everything is not working accordingly and both dimensions-- dark and light are fighting against each other for an unknown reason or maybe for nothing.

Jamaica Villanueva. For me, she's a familiar stranger. And I'm sure that she's part of the past-- a past that no one dares to look back.

I slammed on the floor when a shit hit me. I'm annoyed and felt like ripping every piece of paper in that goddamn giant book who flew towards my direction and hit me when a Light coming from it overpower the darkness coating in the room just few seconds ago.

And then the light stopped shining and was replaced by moving pictures in one of the pages of the giant book.

"Once upon a time..."

It was a stormy night. A night made up of different aspects, mages, color, and emotions.

It was the night for the Queen's sister, Lady Thernarie to give birth to her child and Prince Gabriel of Dark Kingdom was the father.

The most excellent doctors specialized for pregnancy was hired and everyone was so happy to see the first princess.

The Lady Thernarie was asked to lay on the soft mattress and open herself, her powers, to awaken the baby she's bearing.

"To paidí tis kyrías kai tou prínkipa tha xypnísei, sto ónoma tou pantodýnamou theoú, tha efcharistísoume tin evlogía pou dósate sto Fos mas!"

"Milady, oh God... it's two girls!"

Light wasn't aware that Prince Gabriel of Dark Dimension was the father. And the royals tend to keep it that way to avoid the fear of being rejected by the society.

Mages all know the fact that Light and dark can't mix. It's plain chaos.

The loud cries of the babies filled the silent, peaceful night--

Not until unexpected things happen.

"Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate!"

"Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate!"

The loud shouts of Light Mages was traumatizing, and scaring the shit of the royal blooded mages.

What the heck is happening?!

"Kill the princess! Kill! Kill!"

"Light and dark can't mix!"

"This is illegal!"

"No, Gabriel... ang mga anak natin..."

The prince started planting protective spells to prevent his queen from getting hurt, though it was too late.

"Protect the Lady!" Prince Gabriel shouted... but no Light obeyed.

"Did you hear me?! Please! Protect them!"

"Prince Gabriel, you impregnate the wrong person." The trusted doctor's eyes looked at the Prince's. It was cold and stone-like.

"No, just please... save my Thernarie. Ple---"

"'Yung anak ko!" The Lady Thernarie struggled getting up, while her other daughter was sleeping peacefully.

"Please, wag niyong idamay ang bata! P-please...."

"No! Papatayin ko ang anak niyo! P-pinatay niyo ang anak ko!" The doctor interrupted them.

"Walang kinalaman ang mga bata!"

"Hustisya! 'Y-yan lang..." The doctor look so pathetic and helplessly desperate with full of sadness and loneliness.

"Accept the fact that you aborted your child. Is it because the father is the dark?"

"No! Pinatay--- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The loud shout of the doctor was immediately replaced by a soft giggle from a newborn baby.

The doctor's body was burned.. and became ashes in less than seconds. The cause is the Lady Thernarie's daughter.

Few seconds later and the ashes flew and turned into an envelope. Prince Gabriel immediately carry his daughter and took the envelope and open it.

It was a speaking letter.

The folded paper unfold itself revealing the sacred moving scripts as it spoke.

"I, Alisa Casa, a half dark and light mage leaves a curse for the joyful living people. I assume I'm dead at this moment and I was turned into ashes by the Lady Thernarie's daughter.

Sicinucusucumpaca koco, saca ngacalacan nacang pacantacayacan, tacanggacalacan nacang kacatacawacan acang icikacalacawacang icinicilacabacas naca acanak nici bicinicibicinici thernarie acat gacabriciecel."

The poor baby started crying hard as the letter disappeared. Yes, the curse is illegal but valid.

"No!"

"Shit."

"My Thernarie! We need to escape!"

They hurriedly made a portal to somewhere and was brought to the big field of Light... it was actually a trap.

And they came with only one baby.... with a guarding soul-- the baby who suffered from the curse of Alisa Casa.

"Milady, teleport to the main portal of Dark. Susunod ako. I just need to distract them." Prince Gabriel kissed Lady Thernarie, it lasted for a few seconds.

"I love you. Please be safe. May anak pa tayo." A tear escaped from the Lady's eyes.

"I love you more. Wait for me... please." Prince Gabriel remove the tears in Milady's face by kissing it.

---

Prince Gabriel was busy fighting and distracting Light Mages when suddenly, a man appeared carrying a woman.

"Lady Thernarie is dead!"

"And everything on Prince gabriel's life was ruined... because the Lady Thernarie died adding the curse of her child plus the fact that her child is either missing or dead. The rest is history. But it was learnt that Prince Gabriel's need is justice... because loving was never a sin."

The book closed and I my brain was devastated by the pain Prince Gabriel felt. Fuck that empathy power on that shitty book! Why do I have to feel the pain?!

The book closed and disappeared. This is the past we never recognize. The past that states the pain of a father and a husband.

The past we have to acknowledge. The tragic love story-- that didn't end. No, it won't end in a tragic way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...