Halal Relationship ✔︎ (Under...

By hijabygirlFa_h

(Featured by wattpad) A twisted halal relationship (acceptable in islam) on the right side there's Tayba the... More

Prologue & Chapter 1
Chapter 2-My Parents.
Chapter 3-My Sister.
Chapter 4-My dad & Wish.
Chapter 5-Interview.
Chapter 6-She Cried.
Chapter 7-Her Stuff.
Chapter 8- News.
Chapter 9-My Family.
Chapter 10- Advise On Love.
Chapter 11-Forgiveness.
Chapter 12-Curious.
Chapter 13-Preparedness.
Chapter 14-Betrothal Day.
Chapter 15- My Lukiest Day.
Chapter 16-Departure.
Chapter 17-Letter.
Chapter 18-Earthquake.
Chapter 19-Solace.
Chapter 20-New Phase.
Chapter 21-Agitation.
Chapter 22-Pulsation.
Chapter 23-Memories Last.
Chapter 24-Against Him.
Chapter 25-Enthusiastic Day.
Chapter 26- Chap's Arrival.
Chapter 27-Tayba.
Chapter 28-Once More.
Chapter 29-Forget Past.
Chapter 30-Devastated.
Chapter 31-Dejected.
Chapter 32-Pessimistic Thoughts.
Chapter 33-Disbelief.
Chapter 34-Shirk Him.
Chapter 36- Jolly but Perplex.
Chapter 37- How can He?
Chapter 38-Psycho.
Chapter 39-I will support Truth.
Chapter 40-Forgive me.
Chapter 41-Was I destined to see this?
Chapter 42-For the sake of our friendship!
Chapter 43-I Will Not Let you Win.
Chapter 44- Will I live?
Chapter 45-Lost Hope.
Chapter 46-She died?
Chapter 47-Tears Of Joys.
Chapter 48- His Special Day.
Chapter 49-Mr Stubborn.
Chapter 50: Hayat's dark secret.
Chapter 51-Unexpected.
Chapter 52-Different with him.
Chapter 53-Let it go.
Chapter 54-His Words.
Chapter 55-Everything Is Broken.
Chapter 56-My Engagement Day.
Chapter 57-My Wedding.
Chapter 58-My Wedding Night.
Epilogue.
New Story?
A/N

Chapter 35-This Night.

2.2K 655 43
By hijabygirlFa_h

     Asalamualaykum,hello guys
I just want to thank y'all for voting and commenting, I honestly really appreciate it a lot.

How can I say to him that yes you can carry me in your arms!How can a girl says this to a guy-Arghhh! No way! I'm not gonna to-

As soon I opened my mouth, my eyes got widened. I was completely stunned at his action. He had carried me in his arms. I was dying of cold, I wasn't able to subside the coldness, it was turning in my veins. I felt as if the snow was falling. I tried not to shiver. I tried to pretend I was normal. Out of blue, I felt kind of blameable by scrutinising that I was wearing his jacket and there he must be freezing like me.

Isn't he feeling cold? I can't even bear this coldness!
I should return back his jacket, already he's helping me and here I'm-

"Ain't you feeling cold?" I asked him inaudibly. Luckily, he heard me.

"No-" He shook his head. I caught him smiling coyly.
I wanted to know why was he smiling, I was out of concerned. I hated myself for thinking about him.

Or did I just say something funny? I want to know what's in his mind. Why I can't stop myself from staring at him, my eyes ain't letting me to look away,  Tayba!! Astahfirullah! Satan is trapping you!

Some couple of moments we had reached near to a waterfall. He made me sit carefully. He told to wait for sometime as he was exhausted of keep on walking and top of that he held me in his arms for so long, it wasn't easy. I could understand him.

I saw that he was extremely sweating. He walked to the waterfall, splashing the water on his face. At heart, I felt that it was such a harmony moment which I had ever experienced. I couldn't control myself but stared at him.

You seem tired but you're beauty doesn't fade away, Arghh! What am I saying? Does I know what am I really saying? Argh shut up Tayba! It's satan making you feel like this! you are such a dumb! If he's helping me to that extent then why did he put my dad in trouble?Because of money, people can sacrifice anything.

"Are you better?" Asked Muhammad, staring at my wounded feet. I nodded sluggishly to him. Abruptly, I didn't know why was I sounding so different when he was around me.

"Do you want to wash your face or something?" He asked, staring at me. I shook my head, watching away.

I'm freezing as if I'm closed in a fridge, how do you expect me to wash my face that also from cold water! No way! Oh no! my sneakers got dirty.

I felt awful so I decided to wash my shoes. As soon I stood up, my eyes were captured by a light. I could see a haunted house from a far distance. I halted myself when-

"Mu-" I tried to call him.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Asked Muhammad worriedly.

"M-muhammad."I tried to give him signal, yet he wasn't understanding but focusing staring at my face. I was in a big trouble.

"Why are you standing over there? Why are you scared to move?" Asked Muhammad.

"I can't move."said I, whispering.

"Why?"Asked Muhammad. I was getting angry at him, he was being a pollster instead of helping me. I was petrified. I tried to pretend normal yet it wasn't working.

"Muhammad, I'm scared, help me." I pleaded to him.

"Wait- what did just say? It seems I didn't hear." Muhammad said, smiling. It was easily seemed he was fond of teasing me. Seeing his smile made me blush. I felt angry and laugh at the same time.

"It's not a time to joke, stop pretending that you're clueless. My life is in danger and here you're kidding." I said out of exasperated.

"If I really move, I will meet death." I was terrified. Muhammad didn't have any idea what was happening, he couldn't see anything since it was almost dark. Therefore, Muhammad walked to me sluggishly.

"Don't move! Stay whenever you are." I said him, he didn't listen to me. He was staring at me worriedly. I could see some fears in his eyes. I started breathing hard seeing him.

"Are the goons are hiding behind the bushes over there?"Asked Muhammad,constantly walking to me.

"Muhammad, I'm scared! Please help me! I'm really scared of this-"I halted when-

"Muhammad, it's moving!" Said I by whispering.

"Tayba! Why are you whispering? I'm not able to understand." Said Muhammad. He was actually preoccupied into something.

As soon Muhammad reached close to me, his eyes were enlarged. He got to know why was I sounding like this.

"Muhammad, I'm scared! Please help me! I scared of this-"

Could you just imagine why was I so scared  to that extent I had asked help from Muhammad. Actually I saw a big snake coloured dark. It was seeing me, I could see his tongue was coming out each time whilst crawling towards me.

"M-Muhammad! I'm saying you if it bites me, I'll surely kill you. Please help me." I spoken out.

"Tayba! Just relax."Muhammad confronted me.
It was uneasy for me. It was a perilous place, it was completely hazardous animal to me.

"Are you mad ? You're expecting me to relax that also when a snake is crawling to me-" I was livid.

"Shh-" Muhammad pointed his finger on his lips. He thought I would be shut.

"Keep moving slowly." Said Muhammad, turning to me me hobbledly.

I tried my best to move sluggishly. At the same time Muhammad walked to me slowly. He held my hand tightly and walked slowly.

Therefore, we walked constantly and immediately ran swiftly.

"I hope you're able to run, ain't your feet paining?" Asked Muhammad anxiously.

"I-Im okay."I uttered.

We had been running for some while, we didn't had any choice. We made sure to escape from the snake.
Once in a blue moon, my eyes were enlarged when I saw the snake in-front of us.

"S-snake.'' said I screaming.

I was horrified seeing it again, the snake crawled speedily to me. It bit my right foot. I wasn't able to breath. I felt pain profusely within my body.

All I could see before the snake would bite me again, Muhammad dragged me towards his arms. He carried me his arms. He ran fast as much he could.

"Ta-yba! Don't close your eyes! Keep your eyes open." Said Muhammad glanced at me while running fastly.

And I felt as if a drop of water fell on my cheeks.

"Mu-hammad, I-I can't-"

(Muhammad's pov)*

"Tayba! Wake up."I shook her.

Tayba's right foot was poisoned due to the snake.
She was in my arms, she was suffering. I couldn't see her in such worst situation. I tried to wake her constantly. She lost her consciousness.

"Tayba, wake up! Be angry at me more, shout at me, hate me more but please wake up."I shook my hand into the mud.

I have to do something, I can't let her suffer. Even my phone isn't with me, I should find the road.

I thought it was useless to find the roads constantly,
I wanted Tayba to be fine, I decided to heal her so I went to the river. I sprinkled some water on her face and feet.

What if I lose Tayba?

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter? I would love to read your comments so plz feel free to comment🌹.

And yes do vote and surely share my story. Trust me it's gonna make my day🌹.

•Are y'all can believe Muhammad had joked?
•Wait- what did Muhammad just cry for her?
•Do you think is he in love with her?
•Do you think Tayba will lose her life?⚡️

Are you curious?
Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray, Take Care and Be Patient.🌻

By: hijabygirlFa_h🌸⚘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
188K 13.8K 43
A halal modern love story of 2 Muslims trying to heal themselves from their pasts and move forward as better people. Cyra recently moved to Paris wit...
14.4K 872 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...
6.5K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...