Diamond In The Rough

By TheWonderland04

Aladdin Rewrite [Some parts changed in the script] Astrid, a 19 year old street rat who has to steal to survi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
IMPORTANT

Chapter 15

307 9 4
By TheWonderland04

Last chapter. Wow, what a journey, MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER 16 IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

OH, THIS IS A LAZY CHAPTER AND WHAT I MEAN IS, I GOT LAZY HALF WAY THROUGH!

Astrid quietly gagged as she caught the sight of Hiccup and Heather locking lips, she understood that is was meant for a distraction, yet, if she wasn't sneaking to steal the lamp, oh, all the foul language she would spit out. She wouldn't be particularly angry with Hiccup but mostly with Heather. 

On the other side of the room, Stormfly and Scar abruptly stopped their childish wrestling to look in disgust at the two. Heather pulled away slowly, her hand tangling in Hiccup's locks as she looks at the boy. 

"That was--" Her eyes glance upward to see Astrid's reflection, reaching for the lamp, in HIccup's crown. "You!! How many times do I have to kill you, girl?" Heather turns quickly and zaps Astrid back into the large piles of gold. Hiccup rushes at Heather and shoves her to the floor, pissed at the fact that she had hit Astrid. Before Hiccup could sense it, Heather had shot another spark from her finger, this time pushing Hiccup to the floor. 

Acting quickly, Astrid grabs a hold of Heather's arm as Hiccup pushes himself up. 

"Get the lamp!" Astrid called Hiccup following her order and running to the lamp. Heather squirmed, noticing Hiccup picking up the lamp before shaking Astrid off to the side and shooting at Hiccup, trapping him in a large hourglass as the lamp rolled away. 

"Ah, ah, ah, Hiccup-- Your time is up!" Heather yelled happily as sand began to pour from the top, hitting the prince's head. 

"Hiccup!" Astrid yelled panicked while Scar praised his leader. Stormfly looked at the lamp then her leader before running towards the golden item, Heather quickly catching the dragon. 

"Don't toy with me!" Heather pointed at the small dragon, and in the blink of an eye, Strmfly's body turned from scales to soft fabric, now transformed into nothing but a toy dragon. Next Carpet took his chance, grabbing the lamp with his tassel and flying from the area, but before he could get far, Heather grinned and turned the neatly woven rug into useless yarn, easily taking out Astrid's team. 

"Things are unraveling fast, now girl." Astrid's eyes landed upon the lamp once again, a small smile curving her lips as she stood, quickening her pace as she headed to the item she wanted to retrieve "Get the point?" As she threw out more puns, large axes and swords stuck from the ground, blocking Astrid's path. With a hideous laugh, Heather grabbed the lamp. "I'm just getting warmed up!" She breathes a ring of fire around the little "hero" as Astrid rolled her eyes, the puns becoming too much. 

"Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?" Astrid pulled an axe from the ground, holding it in a fierce stance. 

"A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how snake-like I can be!" Heather smiles broadly as a snakes tongue escapes her lips from behind her teeth. Her head transforms into a large cobra, the ring of fire surrounding Astrid becomes part of the snake encircling her. 

Astrid glared and dodged as Heather made many attempts to bite the girl, yet, Astrid had dodged each attack before swinging her axe, cutting Heather's side. 

OUt in the corner was Tuffnut dressed as a cheerleader, the letter 'A' imprinted on his sweater. "Rickem, rockem, rackem, rake--stick that axe into that snake!" 

"You stay out of thisssss!" Heather hissed as Tuffnut pulled out a tiny flag, an H wrote on it this time. 

"Heather, Heather, she's our girl--if she can't do it, GREAT!"

Using the distraction, Astrid makes a break for the hourglass where Hiccup was trapped, the sand framing Hiccup from his waist down. Unaware that Heather took notice, Astrid held up a piece of broken wood, ready to swing but before she could Hiccup screamed her name as she was thrown across the room, landing with a harsh thud. 

Finding a large gem, Astrid grabber her axe and jumped on the jem, sliding across the palace walls, turning a corner smoothly, yet the pursuing snake could not. Heather crashed through the front half of the castle, her long body hanging outside the palace. Quickly, Astrid stabs the 'creature', causing Heather to scream in agony. Astrid tries once more to free Hiccup before he's buried alive. 

"Hang on, Hiccup!" She called, she is about to hit the glass once more but again, Heather grabs him, this time wrapping Astrid in her long body as she laughs. 

"You little fool! You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on earth!"

"Squeeze her, Heather--Squeeze her like a--awk!" Tuffnut elbows the dragon across the room with a smile as Heather continues, staring Astrid down.  

"Without the genie, girl, you're nothing!" Suddenly, Astrid's mind reeled with an idea, a small smile shaping her lips and lifting her cheeks. 

"The genie! The genie! The genie has more power than you'll ever have!"

"What!!" Seeing that Astrid had already gotten through her, she decided to continue, this time with a harsh glare. 

"He gave you your power, he can take it away!" 

"Ast, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?" 

"Face it, Heather--you're still just second best!" 

"You're right! His power does exceed my own! But not for long!" Heather circles Tuffnut, the boy with dreads watching her with a soft gulp. 

"The girl is crazy. She's a little punch drunk. One too many hits with the snake." His hand turns into a makeshift snake as he hits his own head with it. Ignoring what Tuffnut was doing. 

"Slave, I make my third wish! I wish to be an all-powerful genie!" 

Reluctantly, Tuffnut sighed. "All right, your wish is my command. Way to go, Ast." Tuffnut glanced away as he zapped Heather with the last Genie bolt he had. The snake body form dissipates and is replaced into the form of a genie and dropping Astrid from her hold. The street rat looked at the hourglass, Hiccup's body no longer in view, instead, sand covered his full body, frightening Astrid. 

She quickly runs over, finally smashing the glass and watching the sand pour from where it was contained, Hiccup's body dropping out. Astrid grabs him and hugs him while Heather transformed into her wish. 

"Yes! Yes! The power! The absolute power!"Back to Astrid and Hiccup, they were laying on their stomach, hiding from the powerful wind.  

"What have you done?" Hiccup called out.

"Trust me!" A black lamp appears at Heather's base, who was too busy conjuring to notice. 

"The universe is mine to command, to control!" Astrid lets go of Hiccup and runs to the lamp, holding the cold metal in her hands. 

"Not so fast, Heather! Aren't you forgetting something?" Heather looks down questioningly. "You wanted to be a genie, you got it! And everything that goes with it!" Suddenly, Shackles appear around her wrists, her body being pulled into the lamp. 

"No! No!" 

"I'm gettin' out of here!" Scar yelled and flew towards the sunroof, right next to Heather. No one said he was smart. Heather grabbed the small dragon's tail, pulling him with her. "Come on, you're the genie, I don't want--"I The two finally disappear in the lamp, the cap clicking on, locking the two in. 

"Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space." Tuffnut walks up to Astrid, rubbing her head with a smile. 

"Ast, you little genius, you!" Suddenly, everything turns back to normal, Stormfly becoming a real dragon as Carpet re-ravels. Hiccup walked to his father, the two embracing in a hug as Toothless runs to his human, nudging the boy's leg. Without a warning, Toothless grows as Hiccup and Stoick transform into their old clothes, Toothless crushing the pair. 

The palace reappears where it should be, back at the top of Berk. Astrid stands, holding the lamp, listening to the two arguing. 

"Get your blasted beak out of my face!"

"Oh, shut up, you moron!" 

"Don't tell me to shut up!" Tuffnut walks up, grabbing the lamp and heads to the balcony. 

"Allow me." As he puts on a baseball cap, he winds up as if to throw the lamp, but opens his palm flat and flicks it out into the desert with his finger. "Ten- thousand years in a cave of wonders ought to chill her out!" Heather and Scar continue to argue as they fade out. 

Hiccup heads over to Astrid, grabbing her hands and looking at her as she intertwines her fingers with his, the sad looks mirroring on each other's faces. 

"Hiccup, I'm sorry I lied to you about being a princess."

"I know why you did." Hiccup said sadly, not wanting to give her up as he rubs circles on her knuckle with his thumb.

"Well, I guess...this... is goodbye? Tuffnut pokes his head around the corner, shocked at what he heard. 

"Oh, that stupid law. This isn't fair--I love you." Hiccup mumbles and holds Astrid close, afraid that this would be the last time he gets to do it. Tuffnut head over to his friend's sides. 

"Ast, no problem. You've still got one wish left. Just say the word and you're a princess again." 

"But Tuff, what about your freedom?" Astrid was shocked, he was going to give up his freedom for her love life. No, that wasn't allowed. Astrid glanced at Hiccup, tightening her hand around his, getting one more good look at him before making the final decision. 

"Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude. This is love. Ast, you're not gonna find another boy like him in a million years. Believe me, I know. I've seen my sister more desperate than ever." 

"Hiccup, I do love you, but I've got to stop pretending to be something I'm not." 

"I understand." Hiccup said sadly, letting her hand slip from his as he took a step back. 

"Tuffnut, I wish for your freedom." 

"One bona fide princess pedigree coming up. I--what?" Astrid smiles sadly and holds up the lamp to him. 

"Tuffnut, you're free!" Tuffnut gasps as the shackles fall from his wrists, the lamp falling uselessly to the ground. Tuffnut picks up his old home and inspects it in disbelief. 

Heh, heh! I'm free. I'm free." Handing the lamp to Astrid, Tuffnut gets excited. "Quick, quick, wish for something outrageous. Say "I want the Nile." Wish for the Nile. Try that!" 

"I wish for the Nile," Astrid said with confusion. 

"No way!!" He laughs hysterically before bouncing around the balcony like a pinball, lighting everything up as he goes. "Oh does that feel good! I'm free! I'm free at last! I'm hittin' the road. I'm off to see the world! I--" As he packs his suitcase, he glances down at Astrid, the sadness still present, she was losing almost everybody she loved. 

"Tuff, I'm--I'm gonna miss you." 

"Me too, Ast. No matter what anybody says, you'll always be a princess to me." As the two share an embrace, Stoick steps forward, taking a glance at his son who couldn't peel his eyes off of Astrid, then listening to Tuffnut and Astrid. 

"That's right, You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned. It's that law that's the problem. My son seems happy with you, and that makes me happy." 

"Dad?" HIccup says, his face showing his level of shock. 

"Well, am I chief or am I chief? From this day forth, the prince shall marry whomever he deems worthy." HIccu smiled happily and ran to Astrid, hugging her tightly. 

"Her! I choose...I choose you, Astrid." Astrid smiles, her teeth showing, this was the first time she ever felt extremely happy. She finally had him as her's and she didn't have to lie. the two are about to share a sweet kiss when giant hands pull everybody together. Tuffnut is decked out in a Hawaiian shirt with golf clubs and a Goofy hat.

"Oh, all of ya. Come over here. Big group hug! Mind if I kiss the Deadly Nadder?" Without an answer, he does, but spitting out dirt. "Ew, dirt. Well, I can't do any more damage around this popsicle stand. I'm outta here! Bye, bye, you two crazy lovebirds. Hey, Rugman: ciao! I'm history! No, I'm mythology! No, I don't care what I am--I'm free!" Tuffnut flies up into the blue sky, leaving a trail of sparks behind him, setting off fireworks. 

The fireworks pop in the night, a carpet flying a couple off for a nice celebration. 

"A whole new world," Astrid sings, resting her head on Hiccup's chest, loving the sound of his heartbeat. 

"A whole new life," Hiccup wraps his arms around her, hiding his face in her hair as their vocals join. 

"For you and me!" They fly off into the moonlight, and after they have disappeared, the moon turns and reveals Tuffnut's laughing face. Suddenly the film is grabbed "off the projector",  Tuffnut lifts it up and looks at the audience.

"Made ya look!" He drops the film, leaving the audience to the end. 

THAT'S IT GUYS! REMEMBER READ CHAPTER 16 CAUSE WE ARE DONE! 

BOOM! Sorry lazy chapter but what did you think of the book? 

If you like it, request it to others :) 

If not, then oh well, I'll try harder next time! 

IMPORTANT: OH! I didn't feel like editing chapter 16 so some it already happened but oh well, HAVE FUN VOTING! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 16.3K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
59.8K 800 11
Hiccup has been betrayed by Astrid and banished and disowned by his father Stoick the vast. Hiccup leaves and vows that he would free all the drago...
6.8K 235 9
(y/n) is the son of a fishermen who grew up on Berk alongside his best friend Hiccup. Both went through losing a parent during a dragon attack. (y/n)...
70.5K 746 70
Hiccup is the new kid at Berk High he's trying to get used to being back in his hometown of Berk ever since he left in the 8th grade due to his mom a...