The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 9

42.9K 872 147
By Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I was walking down the sidewalk , still furious with Klaus . A blue car pulled up alongside me and a man with dark hair and piercing blue eyes was staring at me . I recognized him as one of the men I'd just seen at Klaus's house .
" Need a ride ? " he asked .
" I don't even know you . " I protested .
" I'm Damon . Damon Salvatore . " he said , looking me over .
" Why should I trust you ? I just saw you with Klaus . " I said .
" I'm trying to get rid of the originals . My brother and I awoke you for your help . " he explained .
" What do you mean ? " I asked .
" Get in . " Damon said .
I walked around and got in the car before it sped off .
" We've tried everything to get rid of the original family . We thought if we contacted one of the oldest witches , she could tell us how to stop them . Aryanna Bennett's ghost told us to start where it all began , with the original Petrova . She said you were the key . Aryanna's ancestor , Bonnie and her mother preformed the spell of the Old Ages . We didn't think it worked but here you are . " Damon said .

" Wait , what year is it ? " I asked .
" 2012 . " he said .

" Things are so ... different . " I muttered .
" Don't worry , if you'll let me , I'll help you threw this . " he said reassuringly .

I nodded .
" You can stay with us . " Damon said .

" That's very kind of you . " I said .

Damon nodded and halted the car .

He got out and got the door for me , and put an arm around me , walking me to the door . We walked inside and I gasped when I saw the other man that had been with Klaus .

I hissed and almost lunged .

" It's alright ,you're safe , nobody will hurt you . " Damon said gently .

The man looked up and his jaw dropped .

" Anastasia , this is Stefan , my brother . " Damon said .

I untensed as Stefan walked over and kissed my hand .
" Miss Petrova . " he said politely .

" Please , call me Anna . " I said , smiling .

" Anna , I'll show you to your room . " Damon said .

" I can grab her things . " Stefan offered .

" Do you have any other clothes ? " Damon asked .
" No , not really . Just my dresses , but I don't know if silk keeps as long as I've been asleep . " I said .

" I have an idea . " Stefan said .
He pulled out a device I later learned was a phone and typed something .

Within a few minitues , a blonde haired girl walked through the door . She gasped and gawked when she saw me .

" Tatia ? " she asked .

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms .

" Caroline , meet Anastasia Petrova , Tatia's sister . She's the woman Aryana was talking about . " Damon said .
" Anna , Caroline is going to take you to buy something to wear . Caroline , you'll take care of her right ? " Stefan asked .

" Of course . " the blonde smiled .

I nodded .

" That's very kind of you . " I said .

Damon handed me a card .

" What is this ? " I asked .
" A credit card . " he said .

" A credit , what ? " I asked .

" Don't worry Anna , I'll take care of it , come on . " she said as she grabbed my hand and we walked outside and got in a car .

We drove to a place called a mall and then Caroline made me try on all sorts of things . We left with 30 bags ! Bloody hell , I only had 8 dresses 900 years ago .

We got back to the Salvatore house and Stefan's jaw dropped and Damon burst out laughing .
" Sorry boys , it all just looked so good on her. " Caroline said laughing .

I smiled and she hugged me .
" I'll see you later and maybe we can hang out . " she said .

I nodded .

" Thanks Caroline . " I said .
" Don't mention it , you're loads of fun ! " she said and waved before walking out .

I set things up in my new room . It was pretty nice and I decided to take a shower , so I walked down the hall and into the bathroom and let the hot water run over my body .

I wrapped a towel around myself and started walking back to my room when I heard a gasp . I turned around and saw a woman who looked exactly like Tatia . We both screamed and Stefan and Damon came running and stopped in thier tracks when they saw us staring at eachother and me in a towel .

" TATIA ! " we both screamed .

" No , Elena , you're going to give her a heart attack ! Anna , that's Elena , Tatiana's doppleganger . " Damon explained .

I gulped and walked fast into my room and threw on a black tank top and a jean skirt . My hair was almost dry , except at the ends and I wore a lapis locket containing a crystal around my neck . The locket was mine , but the crystal had been given to me by Klaus and Elijah and Kol .

When I walked out , I saw a blonde boy , a man , Stefan , Damon , Elena , Caroline , and another girl that looked kind of like Aryanna .

The people I hadn't met yet gawked at me .
" Who is THAT ? " asked the blonde boy .

" Way to play it cool , Matt . " Caroline giggled .

Damon put an arm around me protectively .
" Anna , this is Matt , Alaric and Bonnie . Bonnie's the witch who summoned you. " he said .

I snorted .

" I hate witches . They brought about my damnation . " I said .

" She looks so much like .... " Alaric said .

" Katherine ? " Stefan asked .

" Yes , but not quite . " Bonnie said .

" So THIS is the Petrova Aryanna was talking about . " Elena said .

" So how do you know Tatia ? " Alaric asked .
I laughed .
" Tatiana was my sister and my best friend . " I said .

I looked at Elena .

" The original was much prettier . " I retorted .

Elena cleared her throat , but said nothing .

" How long have you been asleep ? " Matt asked .
" About 900 years . I would assume my family is dead. " I said .

" And you know how to stop Klaus ? " Bonnie asked .

I snapped my head in her direction .

" Don't say that name . " I growled .

Damon rubbed my shoulder .
" He left me for dead . Twice in one night . " I muttered .

" Twice ? " Alaric asked .
" I don't want to talk about it . " I said .

" Anna , I was um ... wondering if you wanted to come over to dinner at my house tonight ? " Elena asked .

I smiled .

" That's very kind of you , but I couldn't impose . " I replied .

" Please , you're my guest . Stefan and Damon will be there ... " she said .
" Alright . Thank you , Elena . " I said nodding .

I walked off and then turned around and faced her .
" Your nose . " I said .
" What ? " she asked .
" It's unique . It's not like my sister's ... " I said , smiling .

She smiled back and then I walked into my room .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
54.8K 1.3K 24
* This is Part 3 in the Original Petrova Series . Please read The Story of the Other Original Petrova first * Everything Anastasia Petrova has known...
6.7K 314 28
TVD / TO AU Consumed by his cravings for power, Niklaus Mikaelson slaughters anyone standing in his way. Elena's life has become hell. But then, a s...
372K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...