Pranking Lovers

Door Arrianna17

Lacey Jones and Trace Parks have been like forever neighbors. Lacey sees Trace as an enemy and to him she is... Meer

You Pranked Me First!
We've Grown up
Pencil prank
Desk Prank
Jerk Being Nice
I'm Hot
Payback with A Little Help
Plan Ruined
It's a Date
Let's Not Talk About It
Drunk for The First Time
Karaoke
Not Taking Advantage
What Happened
Familar Face
New visitor
Telling what Happened
Fun Ride
More Surprises
Here We Go Again
In love with the Enemy
Birthday Plans
Missing Sister
The Worst Prank Ever
Let's Get Ready
Visiting Twins
Party Time
Surprise Surprise
Opportunity Knocking
Here's Your Chance
My Last Day
Los Angeles,California

Denis the Menace

225 6 0
Door Arrianna17

Chapter 17

She followed me and so did Trace leaving Sid and Kay talking. I grabbed a bottle of water out handing it to her. "So how long have you and my brother been going out?" I asked smiling at her. She smiled lightly before saying,"We met 4 months ago." She quietly said. She cleared her throat before asking, "How old is your sister?" "Um she's 15." "oh." Trace came behind me grabbing me in his arm and leaning against the counter. I struggled to pry loose from him but he held on tight. I elbowed him in his nuts and then he let me bending over trying not to moan or grab them. He clenched his teeth together showing his jaw bone. "How long have you two been going out?" Kim giggled. "Oh no he's my Denis the Menace. We grew up together and he lives in the house beside mines." "Oh." She sighed. "May I go back in there with Sid?" She nervously asked fidgeting with her yellow sundress. Before I could say Yeah she dashed back into the living room. "Okaay? Hey why are you dressed like it's 60 degrees" I said looking over to Trace's red face. "Because you turned my hot water off. Do you recall that?" "Nope..Yeeeaaah. I do." I said nodding my head while walking into the living room.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

699 3 37
We were the perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. Three years ago they had first met. Lacey had become obsessed with him, then soon enough th...
397 144 26
They both are neighbour and they aren't aware for a long time. My first story and 150+ reads in one day. Thankyou, hope y'all love it! Read it, tru...
9.3K 223 14
This person will always be there for you when you need them. This person will always pull practical jokes on you just for fun. This person will forgi...
6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...