I Needed to, I Had to

By Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... More

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

The Mistress

219 12 15
By Sehanna_trbl

I thought the day was going well, no real bad news at the hospital, I was getting better but here she had to come. She looked at me from head to toes and glared at me before flipping her hair and pushing me out of the way to enter the apartment. I was still a bit tired and I wasn't expecting her to even lay a hand on me.

"You better fucking leave this place right on the moment.

-Why? I'm just waiting for JongIn. We have things to talk about.

-I don't fucking care! Get out of our apartment!

-Our?!" She said laughing out loud.

"You know what JongIn and me did in 'your' apartment? We...

-I know, Krystal!" I interrupted her as she proceed to sit on the sofa.

"You know? And you're still there?

-Yes, because JongIn and I love each other. I'm not some kind of slut like you who would jump another woman's man just because I want to keep him as a toy!" I spat at her.

She got up and stepped in front of me. I sure looked smaller compared to her in her high heels. She had kept them as the disrespectful bitch she was. I wasn't intimidate though, she was nothing compared to what I had been through these months.

"Watch your mouth, you little Ebony whore!

-No, You better watch yours, little sleazy cunt!" I said pushing her shoulder with my index.

"You might get confident because I look weaker but I'll throw your ass out if you don't get out of MY home yourself!

-I'll be happy to see that!" She said slapping me.

"You were asking for it!" I said grabbing her hair.

I was pulling her by the hair to the door when she grabbed mine too. She was pulling so hard that I had to stop and she slapped me again. I let go of her hair to slap her too. She pushed me to the wall and I grabbed her arm to throw her on the wall too.

"You little bitch!" She yelled as she literally jumped on me making me fall on the floor.

My shoulder hit the floor hard making me cry out loud. She tried to hold me down but I made her roll over and I was then straddling her. I gave her a pair of hot slap on both cheek and her nose started to bleed, I stopped when I saw that but she still wanted to fight and punched me hard enough for me to hold my nose while falling on the side. She sat on my stomach and pulled my hair again I tried to make her let go but she wouldn't so I lifted myself the best I could and bit hard on her arm. She finally let go of my hair with a scream of pain. She got up and took some step back, I did the same.

"You bit me! I'm going to fucking kill you!

-Bring it on, little Pussy!" I was shocked by how vulgar she was making me but at the moment no good words for her were coming to my mouth

She grabbed her high heels and threw them at me, it was easy to dodge them but as I was steadying myself she took this chance to tackle me to the sofa. She then put her knees on my shoulders, I couldn't move since the pain was overwhelming but I still managed to find a way to hurt her and release some pain at the same time. I digged my nails deep in her thighs, the more I was digging them the more weight she was putting on my shoulders. She was yelling how her and JongIn and her had a fun time together.

"G-Get off me!" I said spitting on her face.

Disgusted she straightened her back too fast and fell on the floor. I got up, holding my painful shoulder. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and mad her get up. She grabbed the collar of my dress too and just as I was about to push her on the wall again, Kyungsoo entered the living room with his plastic bag in hand. He looked at us both before running to separate us. He took an hold of my waist and pulled me away from her, I was struggling but he was strong for his height.

"Calm down, Tiana!" He was trying to sooth me but the ugly smirk on the bitch face was only infuriating me more.

"I'm going to fucking destroy her! Let me go, Kyungsoo!

-Come bitch, I'm waiting!

-See! She wants her ass beaten, I'm just trying to give her what she wants!" I yelled at him but he kept on pulling me out of the room.

He opened the bedroom door and forced me to sit on the bed. I was little more calm without Krystal in front of me but I still wanted to break her arm so much. I tried to get up twice but Kyungsoo kept on forcing be back to sit.

"Let me throw her out! She has nothing to do here!

-I will do it, Ok? I'm the police it's my role, not yours.

-Do you see how she is talking to me? I'm not going to let her off this easy!

-Yes, you are! Because you're injured and JongIn will kill me If he see you in this state, so....

-What the fuck is this?!"

*Kai's POV*

I was back at home earlier because the project we were supposed to work on this afternoon hadn't been studied by the whole team and it was impossible to work in these conditions. I was really missing the time when Tiana was working with me. Since I was in a really bad mood I took my files home to study them in more comfortable atmosphere and with a little chance get Tiana to tell me what she thought about them. I was hoping for an happy 'welcome home' but instead I was welcomed with a smashed lamp on the floor, sofa cushions on the floor and Krystal looking like a mess and holding a handkerchief to her nose.

"What the fuck is this?!" I shouted.

As soon as she saw me Krystal ran to me with a smirk on her face. She grabbed on my arm but I rejected her. She glared at me.

"Can't you be nicer with an injured woman?

-I told you to never come back here, didn't I?

-I don't remember this. All I can remember is me and you," She said slowly getting closer to my face.

"Having a good time in your room.

-I told you to forget about it!

-Go away from my man, you slut!" I turned to see Tiana held by Kyungsoo at the door of our room.

Tiana's nose was bleeding too, her dress was a mess, her eyes were teary and he her cheeks were very red. I looked at the mess in the room and then turned toward Krystal.

"You're the one who made all of this?!

-What? Do you see my state? She is the one who made me like this!

-You slapped me first!" Tiana defended herself.

"D.O let go of Tiana I'm going to take care of her. Krystal, wait here." I said calmly even though I was just about to explode.

"What? You're not going to throw her out?!

-It's ok, Tiana, let treat your injures first." I said as I was pushing her back in the bedroom.

She struggled against me but I managed to push her to the room and tried to calm her down but she wouldn't stop trying to go in the living room to fight with Krystal.

"Stop Tiana!

-I won't stop until I'm sure she is out of the apartment. She won't understand until I give her the ass whooping she deserve.

-I'm taking care of her, don't worry. I'll talk to her so just go take a shower for now." She suddenly stopped struggling.

"Oh! So you're going to talk to her? That's all? That bitch kept on boasting about you two fucking and all that you're going to do is talking to her?!" She yelled at me, tears sliding on her cheeks.

I tried hugging her to calm her down but she pushed me away. She wiped her tears with her hand and then turned around.

"Fine, go talk to your fiancé. I don't care!" She said running to the bathroom.

I tried opening the door to talk to her but she had locked it. I kept on knocking on the door for her to open but she would only yell at me to leave her alone and to do whatever I wanted with my fiancé. I really didn't mean to hurt her but I couldn't do anything but try to convince Krystal to leave her alone. I could be menacing but I couldn't hit her, as a man and a friend.

"Tiana, please open the door. I swear I'm just going to talk her into leaving us alone, nothing else!" In answer I was granted with the sound of the shower. At least she was under the shower.

I went to the living room sighing. D.O was sat on the edge of the sofa and Krystal on the other side. I went to her and pulled her up by the wrist. She winced at bit because I was using a lot of strength but at the moment I didn't care much. I pulled to the door but she struggled.

"Let me go, JongIn. I came to talk.

-You could have call before!

-You wouldn't have answer!" I couldn't deny it.

"What do you want?

-Your father asked me about when we'll get married. So I came to ask you.

-Never, Krystal! Do you hear me? Never! Maybe it doesn't bother you to marry someone you don't love but it's not my case.

-But you loved me deeply! If it wasn't for that slut....

-Watch your mouth when you talk about my future wife!" I yelled at her. She took a step back slightly scared.

"How can you talk like that to me just for her? We've known each other since we were kids and just for this woman you...

-She is the woman I love and the mother of my child so you better respect her!

-Pardon? She...

-Let me be clear," I stepped toward her until I was towering her.

"If you ever dare to lay a hand on her again, I'm not going to stay there watching calmly." I whispered with a stern and menacing voice.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of whatever concerns my dad and I'll tell him about the end of this arranged engagement.

-Are you going to cancel something that had been planned for so long just for her?

-Krystal, right now I'm trying to consider the fact that we were close friend until now...

-Until now?" She said with a weak voice.

"If it's going to be this way forever, if you can't accept that I'm going to marry Tiana and not you then we should just cut any ties between us!

-You're putting me out of your life to stay with her?

-No, you're the one walking out of my life because of your obsessive need to have a toy. I'm not your toy Krystal, go find someone else to play with as you please!" I said harshly as I opened the door for her.

She stared at me for seconds before flipping her hair and walked out of the apartment with teary eyes. She stopped in her way to tell me how much I was going to regret my act but I didn't give a fuck about whatever she was saying and just slammed the door close when she was out. I then turned toward D.O to get some explanations.

"What happened?

-I'm sorry, JongIn. I was just out to buy some food and when I came back I found them fighting all I could do was to separate them and then you arrived.

-How did she entered? Because I doubt Tiana would open the door for her.

-I don't know...when I got to separate them all Tiana was saying was that she wanted to beat Krystal up." he shrugged.

"Ok, I see. I'll ask her. Sorry about that D.O.

-What? You're not angry at me?" He looked at me bewildered.

"No, Tiana wasn't in real danger. If you want my opinion, if she has fully recovered, she would probably have almost killed Krystal.

-Oh...

-She is not especially violent but Krystal is maybe one of the person she hates the most." He nodded and then took his bag and went toward the door.

"I'll leave you two together. Tell Tiana I'll accept an homemade diner next time.

-Why? She ask you to stay for diner?

-Yeah, but today seems to not be a good day.

-No, you can stay...

-No, it's really better if I leave. You should take care of her, she seemed really upset earlier.

-Yeah, I know. Thanks for everything." I told him as we shook hand before he leave with a smile.

I stayed in front of the door for minutes not ready to fight the storm waiting for me in the bedroom. Finally I gathered enough courage to do so, even without an idea of what to tell her I was hoping that she had calmed down a bit but I was really far from the reality. When I went to the bedroom she was still in the bathroom under the shower. I tried to knock again but she didn't answer so I stayed sit on the bed waiting for her to come out. After almost half an hour she was finally out. She didn't even looked at me, she walked to the dressing with her towel wrapped around her. I followed her in it but she kept on ignoring me. She dropped her towel and put panties on and then a long dress again. She then went past me without talking to me or anything to go in the living room as I followed her again. She started to pick the cushion up to put them on the sofa, I wanted to help her but when I bent down to get one of the cushion she took it before me and hit me with it until I stepped back and then put it on sofa. She went to the kitchen to get the broom and clean the smashed lamp. I followed her every movement with my eyes, still shocked that she had hit me with the cushion. She then sat on the sofa and turned the Tv on. I sat next to her but she shifted a bit away, I understood the message.

"D.O said it will be better to postpone the diner. He was happy that you invited him though." I said trying to get something from her but she kept watching the Tv without looking at me.

"What did the doctor say? is everything fine with your shoulder?" She still ignored me. I tried cupping her face but she slapped my hand and glared at me.

"Don't touch me or I'm biting you!" She warned me.

"Babe, I swear I told her to stop bothering us that's all.

-I don't fucking care about what you told your fiancé. It's none of my business." She said getting and walking to the kitchen.

I got up and followed her. She opened the fridge and took a bottle of water before slamming the fridge close. She opened the bottle of water and emptied almost half of it in one go. She leaned on the kitchen island with her forearms and lowered her head. I couldn't see the expression on her face. The room was silent apart from the sound of the plastic bottle when she was taking a sip from it. I couldn't stand it, I knew how much she hated Krystal but I couldn't do otherwise, I was trying my best to put some order in this mess.

"Tiana, I didn't mean to hurt you but I had no other choice. What did you want me to do? Hit her?

-You could have asked Kyungsoo to throw her ass out." She said on a cold tone.

"And she would have come back? Isn't better that I talk to her so she won't have any other reason to come back?

-What?!" She said laughing.

"You think because you told her off she won't come back?

-I told her that if she couldn't accept you then we better cut all ties." She laughed even louder and I could hear all the sarcasm in it.

"You're so naive. Until now, you've been telling her to leave us alone, that you engagement was non existent and she still came here today and dared to slapped me. I'd be a stupid bitch if I even think about believing you can cut all ties with her.

-Why won't you believe that it can be solve with talk?

-Because when it comes to Krystal I don't trust you!" She told me harshly. It really hurt me.

"I told you, I don't have any feelings for her anymore, why won't you trust me?!

-Because every time you tell me that everything is ok, that you're not bind to her by anything, she comes back with something else to hurt me! So excuse me if for once I think about myself and try to protect my damaged heart." Her voice was shaking.

"Let me ease your heart then.

-No! I don't want you anywhere near me for now. I don't want you to touch me or even come next to me!

-Why? I'm trying to take care of you and...

-I don't want you to take care of me, ok!" She spat at me.

"You don't understand how I feel right now! You're here in all your mighty self saying you'd take care of me and throwing sweet words at me but my mind is full of Krystal's voice repeating me again and again how you took her in different positions and how deep you thrust in her!" She said grabbing her hair with both hand.

"I never had anybody else in my life but you, JongIn. You were my first, my last and my in between. Kevin was the only man who had his way with me and I wasn't even consenting. How would you feel if he tell you how he tied me up and fuck me in different position while I was begging for mercy?! How would you fucking feel?!" She cried out, throwing the almost empty bottle of water at me.

I made the turn of the kitchen island to hug her. She hit me and struggled to get out of my arms but I was stronger than her. She was punching my chest hard crying loudly. I could understand better why she was in this state. Just the idea of seeing Kevin was infuriating me, I couldn't even imagine staying there listening to him talk about what he did to her.

"Let me go!

-I'm sorry, Tiana. I swear it's finish with Krystal, If I cross her path I'll do as if I don't know her.

-Liar! At the moment your father will tell you to meet her you'll obey him.

-I won't.

-All you do is serving me sweet words on a silver platter! You're not capable to go against him, you will obey him as always and then come back home telling me to forgive you because he forced you. I told you I had no time for that, JongIn! I told you but you kept on lying to me and doing empty promises." She sounded emotionally exhausted.

"That's why I didn't want to tell about Jason! That's why I told Taemin I didn't want my feelings for you to wake up! I knew it was going to be that way! I knew that what happened five years ago would happen again! I'm always fighting alone! I got pregnant because I was a naive bitch who let you comfort her, I felt like the second woman, the mistress. Today I felt the same way, seeing her entering this apartment like it was hers and boasting about her fiancé fucking her!

-You're my fiancé, not my mistress, you never were! I loved you back then and love you even more today." She finally completely stopped struggling and slipped down to the floor. I bent down to her but she slapped my hand again.

"Sometime, I wish I had never fell for you." She whispered hugging herself.

********************************************

Here, I know you were expecting for things to go better but finally since the votes are still equal I'm going to do as I said. So I'm just doing this book but it will be way longer than I had decided and some things I was about to put in the second books won't exist and some others will be done in this one.

I've been in Martinique for sometimes and I don't know why but I feel like something is missing I don't know what...Anyway, I'm happy that at least I'm less stressed and can write a lot more than back in Paris. Next year is going to be rough, I won't probably write a lot In September, October and November, but I'll try to write a bit when I'll get the time.

XOXO On your bottom cheeks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...
35.9K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
29.4K 1.8K 21
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce ⛔️TRIGGER WARNING: T...
2K 90 40
On a good note, we begin with a wedding of true love. Though, our main couple is struggling to navigate exactly what it is that they have to celebrat...