Lovable (Zane x Travis fanfic)

Autorstwa ZombJason

This story takes place after the events of the MyStreet episode, A-Con Finale part 1. Any episodes after have... Więcej

After A-Con Part 1 (Zane x Travis)
After A-Con (Altogether) (Lemon)
The Carnival
After The Carnival (Side Chapter)(Lemon)
The Sleepover
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
The Visit
The Party (Side Chapter)
NEW BOOK!
MAJOR UPDATE!
NEW CHAPTER
NEW BOOK YO!
The Bonfire
The Reunion
The Song (FLUFFY ^//////^)
OH MY IRENE!
Tagged!
The Call Part 1 (Side Chapter)
The Call Part 2 (Side Chapter)
The Call Part 3 (Side Chapter) (FINAL)
Important Question
Update.
Just A Heads Up.
The Karaoke Night
Discontinuing Books????? (And Garroth x Reader Update)
Update.
100+ FOLLOWER Q&A
100 Follower Q&A Answers!
THANK YOU!!!
Results.
Face reveal!
Who I Used To Be (Garroth x Reader Sneak Peek)
The Gay Sex (Lemon)
I'm Sorry.
Update
The Little Things (LATE Valentine's Day fluff)
OH MY GOD
UPDATE
OC Redesign
The Dance
Update.
The Side Story Arc
When One Window Closes... (Side Story Arc Part 1)
Where I've Been + Update

Another One Opens... (Side Story Arc Part 2)

225 6 14
Autorstwa ZombJason

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you don't read part 1, then you will not understand what events have taken place for the events in Part 2 to occur. (pls read part one I need attention lol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DON''T PLAY THE SONG YET)

Jason's POV

It's been a little over 5 months since the events that happened. I haven't seen Vylad since the day I grabbed my shit out of his house.

~Flashback~

I arrived at Vylad's house, and my former residence. He had kept to his word; All of my things were outside in bags and bins. I looked at him from head to toe. He was okay with this.

I walked to my stuff, which was close to him. I guess he wanted to make sure that I got everything.

I started grabbing my stuff and he didn't say anything.

"So this is really it, Vylad?" I asked, annoyed and desperate, hoping to try and salvage whatever feelings were there.

"Yes. I'm done with you and your attitude. You've been nothing but a bitch these past 3 months, and I'm sick of it." He said, scowling at me.

I stood there, processing what he said, processing his face. I knew that what he said was true, but it still hurts to hear. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I just wanted to let you know that I care for you. I'll always be here if you need me. I'd like to always be there for you." I quoted him from when he saved me from Carter at his party. I then left, tearing up, trying my hardest not to cry.

~Flashback End~

I've been on a few dates with Ein, and it's been going pretty well! He's really a charmer, and we like a lot of the same things! I've had to get used to the constant sniffing, and eating chocolate substitutes, but the extra cuddling is totally worth it. Right now I'm currently cuddling with him, watching The Walking Dead.

"THEY DID NOT JUST KILL HER OFF LIKE THAT!" Ein shouted at the TV.

"I LIKED HER, SHE WAS BADASS!" I shouted, trying not to cry. Ein's phone started ringing and I paused it. He answered his phone.

"Hello? ..... No, not really..... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, is it okay if I bring a friend over?......... Okay, thank you! Love you Mom!"

"So, what was that about?" I asked him.

"It's my mom. She wants me to come over for dinner since she hasn't seen me in a bit. I asked if I could bring you to dinner, and she said yeah. So we need to get dressed." He told me.

"Okay. But Friend? Why didn't you say date?" I questioned him.

He sighed. "Look, I haven't told you this, but I guess I need to tell you now." He sat on the bed and took my hand. "My parents, they're homophobic. They don't know I'm Bisexual, and if they did they would disown me or force me to date a girl. That's why I said friend."

"Oh Ein... I'm sorry, I never would have thought that they would be homophobic. I won't say anything if you won't." I winked at him.

He chuckled. Okay, let's get ready.

~1 hour later~

We got showered and dressed. I couldn't dress like I usually do, so I put on some khakis and a blue long sleeve shirt. I sprayed on some of Ein's cologne because I usually wear perfume. As I set the cologne down, I felt Ein breathing down my neck, and I could see his tail wagging in the mirror.

"Down, boy~" I said, seductively. He whimpered.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him.

"You look like a top." He said, smirking.

"Don't remind me. Anyways, let's get going."

~Arrival~

We were outside of Ein's parents door. The door opened and a Werewolf with black ears greeted us.

"Oh Ein, it's so good to see you again! This must be your friend. Hi, it's nice to meet you." She said, shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ma'am." I said, shaking her hand.

"Please come in. Your father is finishing up making dinner." 

We walked inside and it looked like a small 1950's home. It was cute.

"Um excuse me, where is your bathroom?" I asked.

"Upstairs, first door on the left." She said.

"Thank you." I said, walking up the stairs.

I closed the door and washed my face. I don't understand how she can be homophobic, she's so nice. I know Ein didn't lie, but maybe I'm missing something. I walked back downstairs to the dining room. I sat next to Ein and waited for his dad.

"So, Jason, was it? How did you and Ein meet each other?" She questioned.

"It was late at the park near my old house, probably about 2 in the morning. I had ran there from my old neighborhood, because I had just been dumped. I sat on a bench which had the only street lamp under it. I had cried for a while until I heard someone ask if I was okay. It was Ein, and he talked to me until I felt better. I didn't have anywhere to go, so he asked if I wanted to crash at his place.  And that's how we became friends." I said, smiling.

"That's such a beautiful story!" His mom said, starting to cry.

"It really is." His dad said, coming out from the kitchen. He was a Werewolf that had Gray ears and he was very muscular.

"Hello, you must be Jason. I'm Andrew, and my wife is Marylynn." He said, giving my hand such a firm shake that I thought my hand was about to break.

"It's nice to meet you, sir." I said, shaking my hand under the table.

"What did ya make for dinner, pops?" Ein asked.

"Lasagna with chicken, and mashed potatos." He said, smiling.

All of their mouths started to salivate excessively. Is this a Werewolf thing?

"Anyway, let's dig in!" Andrew said, cutting the first slice onto his plate.

~After dinner~

"Wow, that was amazing!" I said, placing my fork on my plate.

"Thank you! I used to be a 4 star chef before I had to retire." Andrew said, picking up the dishes.

"It shows, that's probably one of the best things I've ever tasted.

"Hmmmm..." Marylynn started squinting at me.

"Mom, is something wrong?" Ein asked.

"I feel like I've seen Jason somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it." She said.

"Okay whelp that was amazing, but we gotta go. We have work early tomorrow. It was so nice to meet you both, thank you for dinner, bye!" I nyoomed out of there and into the passenger side of the car. A few minutes later, Ein got in the car. He sighed and started the car.

"You okay, hun?" I asked him, placing a hand on his outer thigh.

"Not really. I just wish I didn't have to lie to them. It's frustrating. I just wanna tell them 'Hey, I'm bisexual and Jason is my smoking hot boyfriend.', but I can't." He said, pulling out of their driveway.

"Flirting with me even when you don't feel good? Wow you really like me, don't you?" I said, giggling.

"Head over heels." He said, placing his right hand on my left hand.

"You know what? Let me drive. Let's have a night on the town." I said, turning my hand around and giving his a squeeze.

"You know what? Let's do it." He pulled over and let me drive. I drove for about an hour until we reached the town. It was probably about 11 pm.

(PLAY THE SONG NOW!)

You're stuck in my head, stuck on my heart, stuck on my body, body
I wanna go, get out of here, I'm sick of the party, party
I'd run away
I'd run away with you

This is the part, you've got to say all that you're feeling, feeling
Packing a bag, we're leaving tonight when everyone's sleeping, sleeping
Let's run away
I'll run away with you

Cause you make me feel like
I could be driving you all night
And I found your lips in the street lights
I wanna be there with you

Baby, take me to the feeling
I'll be your sinner, in secret
When the lights go out
Run away with me
Run away with me
Baby, every single minute
I'll be your hero, and win it
When the lights go out
Run away with me
Run away with me

Up in the clouds, high as a kite, over the city, city
We never sleep, we never tried, when you are with me, with me
I wanna stay
I wanna stay here with you

Cause you make me feel like
I could be driving you all night
And I'll find your lips in the street lights
I wanna be there with you

Oh baby, take me to the feeling
I'll be your sinner, in secret
When the lights go out
Run away with me
Run away with me
Oh baby, every single minute
I'll be your hero and win it
When the lights go out
Run away with me
Run away with me

Hold on to me
I'll never want to let you go
(Run away with me, run away with me)
Over the weekend
We can turn the world to gold, oh oh
(Run away with me, run away with me)

(We can turn the world to gold)
Over the weekend we can turn the world to gold
Oh oh, oh

Ooh my baby, take me to the feeling
(Take me to, take me to it)
I'll be your sinner, in secret

When the lights go out
Run away with me
(Just run away)
Run away with me
(With me)
(Oh yeah yeah)
Every single minute
I'll be your hero and win it
When the lights go out
Run away with me
Run away with me

Run away with me
Run away with me

Run away with me
Run away with me  

~The next Morning~

I woke up naked next to Ein. He was holding me tightly, and nuzzled his face into my hair. He was also naked.

"Babe, I gotta pee." I said sleepily to him.

"Noooooooooo." He said sleepily to me. He held me tighter.

"If you let me up I'll pee on you." I said.

"You'd just be marking me." He countered. I felt him smirk and giggle a little.

"If you don't let me up, I'll eat chocolate." I said, using my last resort.

"Ugh, fiiiiiiine." He let me up. I went to pee, and then got back into bed with him.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked, getting back into the position I was in.

"It waaaas, I missed you." He said, cuddling me like he had before.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I said to him, kissing is chest because I was too lazy to move my head to kiss his face.

"I love you, too." He said, wrapping his right leg around my left leg.

I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM, IT'S DONE, I CAN SAY THAT I'M NOT DEAD YET, AND I'M ONE STEP CLOSER TO FINISHING THIS ARC. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT, BECAUSE AFTER THIS A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT HAPPENS!

~J

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

49.8K 972 26
Zane x Travis • UwU • Travis started flirting with Zane?!- is he drunk?-Zane always had feelings for travis since HS but- he never thought Travis fel...
31.7K 327 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
5.5K 80 29
Hey guys I hope you enjoy my mystreet guys X reader fanfic, also this is my first fanfic on Wattpad! Yay! The cover was made by me, don't judge
8.7K 172 11
!warning! This story contains boyXboy, sexual content, self harm and other mature themes (consider yourself warned) This is a smol Zanvis fanfic and...