The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 7

43.3K 916 80
By Katherine101

2012

* Damon Salvatore's P.O.V *

I was pacing in the living room of the boarding house trying to brainstorm . There MUST be someone who can help me with my " Original " problem . Stefan was sitting on the couch daydreaming .

" There has to be SOME way we can put a stop to the originals ! " I said in annoyance .
Stefan looked up and shrugged .
" Maybe you should try and contact the original witch . She might know . " Stefan said .

" No , that won't work .... BUT I we can try and contact the original Bennett witch , Aryanna . " I said .

I was happy . I finally thought of something ! HA ! Stefan got up and called Bonnie . 30 miniutes later , Bonnie arrived with her estranged mother , Abby .

" What is SHE doing here ? " I asked , making a face.
" There must be two witches to complete the spell . " Bonnie explained .

She opened the bag they'd brought with them and started to draw a pentagram and light candles .

Right when everything got set up , Elena walked in .

" Look who's here ! " I teased .

Elena rolled her eyes and sat down , asking what we were doing . After I'd explained it to her , Bonnie and Abby began . They said a few incantations in Latin and the flames on the candles turned red .

I saw the ghost of the original Bennett witch . She was a friend of Esther , the original witch .

" Who has summoned me ? " asked the ghost .

" Bonnie Bennett and the Salvatore brothers . " Bonnie said in a clear voice .

" So my ancestor has called upon me . " the ghost stated .

" Yes. " Bonnie agreed .

" How can we stop the originals ? " I asked .

" You seek to destroy Esther's creations , no? " she asked.

" Yes . " Stefan said .

" Then you must start where it all began . " said the ghost .

" What do you mean ? " Abby asked .

" Tatia ? " Elena asked .

" No . There was another . " the spirit said .

" There was another Petrova ? " asked Stefan , surprised .

" Hair dark , skin pale , clothed in winter's icey viel . Frozen for ever in a dreamless sleep . Never to awake . " said the spirit .

" But  there is no record of any other Petrova woman . " I said .

" That is because she is not to be remembered . She was the key  . The key . To find the answer you seek , you must look back . " said the ghost .
" How do we wake her ? " asked Bonnie .
" Petrova blood was her doom , Petrova blood will be her salvation . " the ghost said and then faded .

" Does anyone else know what that meant ? " I asked .

Bonnie rolled her eyes.

" It meant that we need Petrova blood to set her free . Whoever " her " is . " Bonnie said .

" There's more to is then that. We'd need to preform the spell of the Old Ages . " Abby said .

" Then we'll do it . " Bonnie said .

" No . It's too dangerous . It's dark magic to bring someone back or undo a spell . You don't control the dark arts, they control you . Nobody uses the spell of the Old Ages . Not event he most powerful of our kind . Not to mention it involves Petrova blood . " Abby said .

" It'll be fine . You said it yourself , spells are more effective and powerful if you have more witches and Elena can sapre a few drops . " Bonnie argued .

" If it will help us stop Klaus and the originals, I'll do it . " Elena said .

Bonnie , Stefan and I nodded .

" Alright . We'll do it tonight . " Abby agreed .

Later that night , Bonnie , Elena ,Stefan , Caroline and I were all in the attic of the boarding house setting up for the spell .

" Do you think it will work ? " Elena asked .

" It should . " Bonnie said .

" So remind me why we're doing all this again .... " Caroline whinned .

" To get rid of Klaus and bring back one of the Original Petrovas  . I don't know . Something about a key. I have no idea why the ghost didn't say to bring back Tatia , but I guess we'll see . "  I said .

Abby arrived with 3 other witches and they each sat on a part of the circle and grabbed hands . There were candles in between them and one big candle in the middle . Bonnie sat down and grabbed 2 of the women's hands . Elena took her seat in the middle of the circle holding the big candle .

Bonnie took a deep breath and began to speak .

" We , as the power of 5 , call upon the spirits and the elements . We seek someone in a deep sleep . Hair dark , skin pale , clothed in winter's icey viel . The youngest Petrova ! The original Petrova , the ancestor of Tatia . Help us summon her and call her forward to vanquish our foe ! We sacrifice Petrova blood . " Bonnie said as cut the tip of Elena's finger so that a small drop of blood was visible . Bonnie dripped Elena's blood into a bowl of water , roses , lavender , salt and White Ash Tree leaves .

The candle turned Blue and then went out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
1.8K 57 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
455K 11.5K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
54.8K 1.3K 24
* This is Part 3 in the Original Petrova Series . Please read The Story of the Other Original Petrova first * Everything Anastasia Petrova has known...