The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 6

47.8K 971 232
By Katherine101

I remembered that night clearly , as if a sharp knife forever lodged into my body . That night . Klaus and I had been courting for 3 months . We were madly in love and there was talk of a possible proposal . Ever since that one day we shared our first kiss and our feelings , Elijah hasn't looked upon me once . It pained me to see him so hurt and distraught . But that night everything would change. Klaus had told me not to leave the cottage during the night and said it was dangerous . I hadn't see Tatia since that morning and the sun was already setting . Even though I knew Klaus and Elijah would resent me for it , I had to find my sister and bring her home . Mamma was asleep with a book in her hands as I crept out into the twilight . I put on a cloak to disguise my identity and made my way into the village to look for my sister . I searched and searched and finally the sun set and I was left alone in the streets under the cover of nightfall . It was then when a scream ran out . I followed the source all the way to the woods , not pausing to think of the danger before me . When I skidded to a stop , I saw the Mikealsons standing over the body of Henrick and I gasped . They all turned to me with angry or sad or fearful expressions . I was in shock . Henrick had been my friend . All of the Mikealsons had. Seeing the look of shock and horror on my face , Klaus ran to my side and pulled me in his arms .

" I thought I told you not to come out this late . " he scolded gently .

" I-It's Tatitana ! She didn't come home. " I explained .

Everyone turned to me .

" You'd risk your life for Tatia ? " Kol asked .

I looked at all of them with a strong expression , masking my horror .

" Of course . She is my sister and therefore one half of me . " I said .

I looked down at Henrick and shuddered . His body laid out mauled and ripped apart . Rebeka was crying into Finn's shoulder and I pushed Klaus away and walked over , pulling her close .

" You're an angel , Anna. " she whimpered .

I shook my head .

" Shhh ... everything will be alright , Beka . " I managed to say in a hoarse whisper .

I heard another scream . A scream I knew all to well . Tatia .

" TATIA ! " I screamed and bolted past the Mikealsons toward my sister's shrieks.

" Anna ! Anastasia ! It's not safe ! " Elijah and Klaus yelled after me at once .

I kept running and didn't look back .

I arrived to the source of the screams and saw that it wasn't Tatia . It was a local village girl . She must've been about 14 or 15 and there was something that had her cornered . A beast ! A harry beast ! Like a giant wolf ! As soon as I ran up , the thing whirled around and studided me . I gulped . I was sure it was Tatia . The wolf spun around and killed the girl , ripping her apart , before running after me . I screamed and took off running through the woods , the wolf only a few paces behind . I saw Klaus , Elijah , Finn and Kol run in my direction and pause in amazement .

" NIKLAUS ! " I screamed and he looked pained , but never made a move .

I was shocked . Would he really let me die ? Did he really care so little for me ?

I wipped back tears as I kept running .

* Esther's P.O.V *

" Esther , do the spell . They already took our Henrick ! How many more must die ? " Mikeal demanded .

" For that I would need blood. " I responded .

" Who ? " he asked .

" I don't know . " I sighed .

" I have an idea . Wait here . " he said and then started running into the village .

He came back with Tatia Petrova .

" She will work just fine . " I said .

He nodded and we began the ritual.

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I was still running for my life when an arm reached out from behind a tree and pulled me out of the path of the raging beast and into a small cave .

I panted , holding my side and catching my breath . I looked up to see my savior and Elijah was before me , looking concerend .

" Elijah . " I whispered , tears stll streaming my eyes .

Elijah pulled me close in a strange and unfimilar embrace . His arms were different then Klaus's . Elijah's were gentle and they made me feel safe , while Klaus's were full of lust , passion and strength .

" All hell has broken loose ! " I choked out .

Elijah nodded and ran a hand thorugh my hair .

" The others should be here soon . " he said .

" Where are they ? " I asked .

" Looking for your sister. " he said.

We were quiet a moment . I always thought he had an attraction to Tatia . Why wasn't it HER he was saving .

" Elijah ? " I asked .

" Hmm ? " he said .

" Why didn't Klaus save me ? Would he have really watched me die ? " I asked.

Elijah sighed .

" My brother is stupid and pig-headed . I don't know why he didn't help you sooner , if it was nothing more then the right thing to do . No , I don't think he would've watched you die . Whether he believes it or not, you've changed him . He has a reason for existing now . I do think he loves you , but he's just being his childish self . " Elijah said .

" And you ... what do you feel for me ? " I asked .

Elijah looked down at me , his eyes filled with pain and longing .

" I feel more for you then the heat of a thousand suns . " he said , brushing a hair from my face.

Our lips met and his hands found there way to the small of my back .

After a few moments , I pulled away . What had I done ? It was shock , it must've been shock .

" Oh god ! Oh no ! " I said in horror .

Elijah looked the same .

" Anna , there's something you should know . About Klaus and Tatiana ------" he was cut off by the rest of his siblings walking in .

" Thank heavens you're alright . " Klaus said pulling me close .

" Yes , with no thanks to you ! " I retorted , pushing him away .

Rebeka's eyes were stained with tears and her dress was torn .

" Where's mother ? " Elijah asked .

" Tending to Henrick . " Explained Finn .

They all looked at me .

I crossed my arms .

" Is something the matter with me ? Any of you want to enlighten me ? " I demanded .

" She's in shock . " Klaus stated .

" SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP ! " I yelled .

Everyone looked stunnded.

" You left me for dead ! You don't care for me , you only care for youself , you arrogant , pig-headed swine ! " I countinued and stormed out of the cave .

Elijah and Kol ran after me .

" Where are you going ? " Elijah asked .

" To find my sister or die trying . " I said .

" You can't go . You'll get killed or hurt . " Kol protested .

" Or possibly both . " Finn agreed , walking out to joing our conversation .

" I don't care . I'm starting to welcome the idea . " I muttered .

" Don't you dare say that about yourself Anastasia Petrova . " Klaus said , emerging from the cave in a rage .

" Why do you care ? " I demanded .

" You know , you're really quite adorable when you're angry . " he said .

I turned my icey glare on him and he glared at his brothers , who retured back into the cave . Elijah was the last one to leave with a look of sorrow on his face .

Klaus took a step closer to me .

" Now you listen to me , Anastaisia Petrova . My feelings for you are deeper then the sea . You are my world and I would never truely let anything hurt you . Do you understand ? I love you . " he said .

I didn't get time to adjust to this new information before we were kissing passionately and I felt Klaus's hands on me .

After our kiss , I saw Esther and Mikeal walk into the cave and Klaus lead me back to his family .

" Tonight we celebrate ! We have avenged our Henrick ! " Esther said .

She passed a glass or liquid around that I assumed was wine . Since it was a tradition to honor the dead and Henrick had been my friend , I drank some of the liquid . I choked on it . It wasn't wine . It was blood . Then it all made sense. Tatia's dissapearence , a glass full of blood ....

I shrieked .

They all stared at me .

" Y-you monster ! That's Petrova blood ! " I screamed and I ran out of the cave .

* Esther's P.O.V *

Everyone gasped then Anastisia ran out of the cave.

" Mother , say it's not true . " Finn gasped .

I laughed .

The spell was complete . They'd already drank the blood .

" It was for your own good ! Now nobody can hurt us ! " I said , clapping .

They all looked at me in shock .

" Tatiana ? Mother how could you ? " Rebeka demanded .

" Because I love you and the older Petrova was around at the time ! Would you wish it was your precious Anna ? " I explained .

" Leave her out of it ! " Elijah and Klaus growled at the same time .

" Oh , my dears , she's already IN it . She should drop any minute ! " Mikeal said.

" What did you do to her ? " Demanded Kol .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2K 27
(SEQUEL TO "Flaming Desire") *Originally Entitled as: Gone With The Wind Rebekah and Victoria just got back to Mystic Falls from New Orleans after...
371K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
320K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
28.3K 610 33
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...