The Story of the Other Origin...

Af Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 3

61.6K 1.2K 536
Af Katherine101

" Are you ready for your present ? " Mamma asked .

I sat there on my bed with my eyes closed and nodded .

I heard a shuffling of feet and then I felt something on my lap .

" Alright . " she said and I opened my eyes to see Tatia and mamma staring at me intently .

I looked down and saw 3 goregous dresses and I gapsed .

" Happy birthday ! " they both said .

I smiled .

" I got 3 too ! " Tatia said .

" Yes , and your sister helped make the red one ." mamma said .

I ran a hand over the delicate fabric wich must've cost a fortune . I knew mamma and Tatia were excited about the gifts that Ruth and I had brought back . I brought mamma 5 dresses and Tatia 4 and I'd gotten 4 from the voyage as well .

I looked down at the three dresses made by my mother and sister . They were so intercately stiched and crafted , it made me want to cry . I almost did.

One dress of scarlet , one of royal blue and the other of hunter green .

" Which one shall I wear to dinner ? " I asked .

" The blue one . Blue always was your best color . " Tatiana said and mamma nodded .

I smiled as I slid into my blue dress that hugged my curves . I brushed my long hair and put on one of the only things of value that I owned . A match lapis pendant . It was my favorite . Tatia slipped into a gown of pink and mother slipped into a red one . Aunt Ruth said she was ill from the voyage and gave her appologizes .

" Alright , girls . " mamma said .

We were about to get in the cart when I thought of something .

" Wait ! I'll meet you there ! I'll take moonrose . I forgot something. " I said .

Mamma nodded and Tatia looked a little annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and got on Moonrose and galloped toward the meadow . Once there, I picked up a white rose and pinned it in my dark hair and rode towards Esther and Rebeka's home .

* Klaus's P.O.V * ( Klaus's Point Of View )

I sighed .

" Remind me why we're inviting the seamstrice to dine with us again ? " I whined .

" Because she has two daughter . Two VERY beautiful daughters . " mother said .

" Yes , and I think I've made friends . " Rebeka said gleefully .

" I thought she only had one daughter . " Kol inquired .

" Her youngest has just returned home from her travels . " mother explained .

Just then the Petrova's rode up in thier cart and I saw only one daughter . The same one I've seen everyday for the past 6 months . The same one I'd had a little crush on . Tatiana Petrova smiled a nice smile as she got out of her cart with her pretty mother .

" We're so glad you could join us . " mother said .

" Thank you for having us . " the seamstress , Lucile Petrova said .

Tatia smiled at Elijah and I . We all knew the Petrovas and mother claimed that she invited them so that we could get aqquinted with the younger Petrova sister .

" Where is young Anna ? " Rebeka asked .

" She should be here soon , sorry about that . Our appologizes . She forgot something last minitue . " Lucile Petrova said , making an excuse for her daughter .

My father , mother , 4 brothers and one sister and I were all looking at the Petrova women before us . They were both so beautiful . It almost hurt my eyes . Then , as if brighter then the sun , I felt a presence . We all turned to see a woman far more elegant and beautiful then the two Petrovas before us . This woman was flawless . She had the face of and angel and I knew I wasn't the only one who reconized this . She was riding a dapple-grey mare with her long locks billowing out behing her . I looked closer . She looked similar to Tatiana , but this woman was far more goregous . There were subtle differences that comanded your attention . I heard Elijah and Kol gasp . Finn and Henrick's mouths dropped open at the sight of her .

The woman pulled her horse to a stop and gracefully slid down the tall horse before we could even offer assistance.

" My appologizes . " She said appologetically .

" You're just in time . " Rebeka said .

" Boys , I would like you to meet Anastasia Petrova . " mother said .

For the first time , Anastasia met our eyes and I felt the wind knocked out of me.

" Hello . And please , call me Anna. " she said , delicately .

I smiled and Elijah did too . Finn and Henrick were busy gawking at her while Kol was looking her up and down .

Anna blushed bright crimson and linked arms with Tatia who rubbed her sister's shoulder affectionately .

" Who's hungry ? " father asked , still looking at the 3rd and youngest Petrova woman in our presence .

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

189K 4.7K 34
Have you ever wonder what would happen if there was another doppelgänger? Would Elena still be the center of everyone's attention? What if Elena wasn...
525K 10.7K 91
you thought that the original witch just created the spell and then used it on her children? that didn't happen. She used me to perfect it. she cast...
13.9K 180 32
Natalia Petrova, older sister of Katerina Petrova or more known Katherine Pierce. One day Natalia is called back to Mystic Falls by none other than t...
1.7K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...