The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 2

60.7K 1.2K 114
By Katherine101

After a year of traveling to all sorts of places , I was ready to return home . Aunt Ruth was planning on extending her stay with us to help mamma . Aunt Ruth had much more money then us and for my 17th birthday , she bought me a dapple-grey horse named Moonrose . Ruth drove the cart on the way home with the goods we brought back for mamma and Tatia . Our boat had brought us back into the new world and from then on we had to drive the rest of the way by cart . When we arrived home , I was not suprised to see our cottage still full of women for fittings . Just like before , I thought with a smile . As soon as she heard the cart , mamma ran out of the house , calling my name .

" ANNA ! ANYA ! MY LITTLE ANASTASIA ! MY LITTLE ROSE ! " she wept with happiness .

I jumped off the cart and ran to her .

" MAMMA ! OH MAMMA ! " I yelped and ran into my mother's tender arms .

She held me and pulled me tight as if this would be the last time .

Two beautiful blonde women walked out of our cottage to see mamma and I embracing eachother. They smiled and I saw that one of the girls was around my age .

" Mamma , where is Tatia ? " I asked .
" She's in town . " Mamma said .

I smiled .

" Oh ! Esther , Rebeka ! I'm sorry , how rude of me . Anna , come meet my new friends . They moved here shortly after you left on your voyage . " mamma said , pulling me toward the blondes .

The older one looked me up and down and smiled at me .
" Hello , you must be your mother's dearest Anna . We've heard so much about you . I'm Esther . " the oldest woman said .

" I'm Rebeka . Wow , you're even more beautiful then I thought . I can't wait for us to become great friends . " The younger blonde said .

" It's a pleasure . " I said .

My mother ran a hand through my long dark hair that fell down the front of my skirt in lose waves .

" Darling , your hair . It's so long . " she gawked.

" I smiled .

" Aunt Ruth says it's getting darker everyday . " I said .

My mother smiled .
" You know , Anna , you don't mind if I call you Anna do you ? " Esther asked .

" Not at all , Miss Esther . " I said warmly .

She smiled .
" Well you and your mother and your sister should all come to dinner tonight . " Esther said .

Rebeka's smile widened .

" That's a great idea , mother ! " Rebeka said cheerfully .

" Yes , you see , Rebeka has five brothers and she never gets to associtate with girls her age . It will be fun . " Esther coaxed .

My mother smiled .

" It sounds like fun , Anya . And it's perfect for your present . I can't believe my little girl is 17 ! " she gushed .

I smiled .

" It's just a year , mamma . " I said .

Just then I heard the fimilar sound of barefeet on a dusty path . I whirled around as fast as my legs would allow to see Tatiana .

" Tatiana ! " I yelled .

" Anastasia ! " She replied and we ran to eachother , pulling eachother close .

I heard my mother and Esther laugh .
" I see they are really close . " Esther commented .

My mother nodded .

Aunt Ruth walked up to my mother and introduced herself to Esther .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 8K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
8K 109 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
23K 522 30
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
44.2K 1.6K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...