Old Version Shatter Pieces

Od Aubreydemoux

THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSI... Viac

Old Version
Chapter 2: Night Night
Chapter 3: Attack Plans
Chapter 4: Finding Her
Chapter 5: Whipping Post
Chapter 6: Hospital
Chapter 7: Information
Chapter 8: Thinking
Chapter 9: Words
Chapter 10: Time
Chapter 11: Brotherly Advice
Chapter 12: Medicine
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Trust
Chapter 15: Search
Chapter 16: Wisdom
Chapter 17: Dogs
Chapter 18: Hope
Chapter 19: Dungeon
Chapter 20: Interrogation
Chapter 21: Medicine
Chapter 22: Trust
Chapter 23: Weird
Chapter 24: Gifts
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: For Good
Chapter 27: Friends
Chapter 28: Realizations
Chapter 29: Wonder and Wander
Chapter 30: The Family Name
Chapter 31: Agreement
Chapter 32: Nightmares
Chapter 33: Playroom
Chapter 34: Cheesy Goodness
Chapter 35: Slapped
Chapter 36: Back Story
Chapter 37: Meeting the Parents
Chapter 38: Introductions
Chapter 39: Eyes
Chapter 40: Library
Chapter 41: Doors
Chapter 42: Marks
Chapter 43: Scars
Chapter 44: Family Dinner
Not an Update
Chapter 45: Answers
Chapter 46: Things
Chapter 47: Stacks
Chapter 48: Books
Chapter 49: Kitchen
Chapter 50: Tea Party
Chapter 51: Talking
Chapter 52: Nightmare
Anonymous
Chapter 53: Training
Chapter 54: Numb
Chapter 55: The fight
Chapter 56: Mate Bond
Chapter 57: Awake
Chapter 58: Doctors
Authors Note
Chapter 59: Interview
Chapter 60: Found
Him
Chapter 61: Drugs
Chapter 62: The Man
Chapter 63: Coloring
Chapter 64: Flash Back
Chapter 65: The Dress
Chapter 66: Ballroom
Chapter 67: Dancing
Chapter 68: Speech
Chapter 69: Short
Chapter 70: A Story to be Told
Chapter 71: Sleepover
Chapter 72: Golden Eyes
Merry Christmas
Chapter 73: Flooding
Chapter 74: Unnoticed
Chapter 75: Confessions
Chapter 76: The Past
Chapter 77: Memory
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79: Bodies
Chapter 80: Things Fall Apart
Chapter 81: I Killed Them
Chapter 82: Leaving
Him
Chapter 83: Driving
Chapter 84: Names
Chapter 85: Goodbye
Chapter 86: Plans
Chapter 87: Journey to the Past
Chapter 88: Storytime
Chapter 89: I'm Back
New Books
Chapter 90: Goodbye
Epilogue
Authors Note
Sequel

Chapter 1: Dinner

235K 4.9K 2K
Od Aubreydemoux

Dedication section used to show who edited the chapter for me, thanks Heather

Elinn

I sat in the corner clutching my knees to my chest. The room was cold and I didn't have anything to keep me warm. It was at times like this that I forgot what heat was. I would try to picture what it felt like in my head and hoped it might bring some strength to my weakened muscles. The thoughts would come, but they did nothing to keep out the chill.

By now I would think I would be used to it. The last time I had felt heat it hadn't been a pleasant experience. Most of my memories were tainted; full of shadows and monsters. Finding light and hope was something I had given up on. I wasn't worth the breath in my body and was only here to make other people's lives easier.

It was the reason I sat in this cold, dank bedroom. Money was meant to be spent on things that mattered, and I didn't. The tattered clothes on my back had been there for two years. Master had told me I didn't need clothes, I had nobody to impress. My bedroom consisted of a box I slept in, and a bucket that served as a toilet. Master made it clear that I was blessed to even have these few items. I had thanked him for allowing me the privilege.

I rubbed my hands along my arms trying to bring some semblance of comfort to myself. I had been left alone in here for several hours and hoped I would get to rest, the rest of the day. My room wasn't the ideal place to stay and relax, but it would have to do. The room was never clean and it wasn't for lack of trying. Stains littered the concrete floor and walls. The ceiling had one dim light bulb hanging from it and it was bound to stop working soon.

I was dragged from my thoughts of my horrible bedroom by the sound of footsteps in the hall. I curled in on myself knowing whoever was coming wasn't going to be nice. The sound of jingling keys had me shaking, they were almost here. I wished I could just poof out of existence, it would be better for everyone. The door opened to reveal Master's second in command.

"He wants dinner on the table for him and two guests in an hour. Afterwards you are to be ready for the evening entertainment," He smiled at me as he gave me my instructions.

I nodded acknowledging that I had heard him. I kept my head down in a show of respect hoping it would be enough to please the malicious smile on his face. Apparently, it wasn't because he had me by my hair a second later and yanked me to him.

"I expect you to answer me when I talk to you slave. You are nothing and mean nothing to anyone. You will answer me out loud whenever I speak to you. Do I Make Myself Clear?!" He accented each word with a sharp yank on my head. It felt as though he was trying to pull my head off.

"I'm sorry Sir," I whispered. He let go of my hair and pushed me away. He spat on my face and made his way out of the room. I slowly pushed myself off the floor and followed him out. I was used to this sort of treatment, it wasn't anything new to me. I was nothing but a body to get pleasure from, to them.

I followed the man up the stairs making sure to stay far behind him and keeping my head down. We passed a few people as we entered the long hallway that lead to Master's office. Most of the people we passed were men, some of them would touch me as I passed or whisper something to me. I did my best to keep up with Sir and ignore what was going on around me. After a few more twists and turns we arrived at the kitchen.

I quickly began to prepare a meal for Master and his guests hoping that alfredo and some garlic bread would be an acceptable meal for him. I set to work boiling the pasta and creating the alfredo sauce. Once those were on the stove cooking I hurriedly made the garlic sauce and spread it on some french bread I found in one of the cupboards. Then as I looked at the meal I had prepared I realized I should probably make a salad to go with it. I cut up some lettuce and spinach, threw in some croutons and tomatoes and called that good. I glanced at the clock noticing I only had ten minutes left.

I rushed into the dining room and set the table as fast as I could. I almost tripped carrying the wine glasses to the table, but managed to right myself before I fell. I knew if I broke anything Master would take out his anger on me. I was worth less, than even his dishes. As soon as that was done I ran back into the kitchen, put everything on a serving tray, and carried it out to the dining room. I arranged the food on the table then stood silently by the door while I waited for Master and his guests to arrive.

At exactly seven o'clock the doors flew open and Master walked into the room. Master was tall around six feet two with curly black hair that matched his pitch-black eyes. Those eyes glared at me and I refused to meet them. Two men entered after Master, but I couldn't see what they looked like. It was rude to look anyone in the eyes, it meant I thought I was an equal. Master had taught me that lesson years ago and it wasn't one I would soon forget. Unless someone directed me to, I would never look them in the eyes, even if they demanded it, I would only do it for a second.

"Ahh, my girl I see you made dinner on time for me this time. That's good," Master praised me. He reached out and ran a finger down my cheek I flinched away from his touch. "Garrett, Nathan this is my slave and entertainer, Elinn. Most of us just call her girl because she isn't good enough for a name are you sweetheart?" Master asked.

I raised my head slightly my way of asking if he wanted an answer. "You may tell me the answer girl," Master gave me permission.

"No, I am not worthy of a name. I am nothing and don't need one." I didn't even have to think about the answer. It had been drilled into my head so that I would never forget it. It had been a long painful lesson to learn, I had the scars to prove it.

"Marcus, you sure found a pretty one. I love the way you've trained her; can I borrow her sometime? I want to see exactly what she can do." One of the men said walking up to me and tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. I tried to take a step back, but master let out a warning growl.

Master had let people "borrow" me before and it wasn't ever a pleasant experience. When I was brought back home I usually couldn't walk and they would just leave me at the front door. Master would send someone outside to fetch me and take me to my room. He would come and inspect me to make sure I wasn't going to die, then left when he was sure I wouldn't. I would wish for death on those days more than any other.

"Garrett, you and I can schedule something later, for now let's eat." Master replied gesturing to the table. The two men followed him and sat down in their respective seats. It was silent for a moment and I began to grow nervous. "Girl come here," Masters tone was clipped and I knew what was about to happen.

I cautiously made my way to his side keeping my eyes planted on the ground. I stopped a few feet from him and waited for him to say more. He reached out causing me to instinctively flinch as far away as possible, but he grabbed me. Master pulled me toward him roughly then grabbed my chin in one hand and forced me to look at him. His eyes were filled with pure malice and rage, it was the way he looked at me when he was about to beat me.

"What is on my table right now?" He asked me his voice low. That was the thing about Master he never yelled or raised his voice.

"Alfredo and garlic bread Master," My voice came out in a whisper. I was starting to shake uncontrollably in his iron grip.
"You know when I have guests over I expect a fine meal. This garbage on the table isn't what I want. You knew that didn't you little girl?" Masters grip on me tightened and I knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Yes Master, I knew that. I am a failure and a disgrace to everyone around me Master. I am sorry to have upset you." I knew the words meant nothing, but I had to say them anyways. I had thought the meal would have been acceptable for him it, had seemed nice. Apparently, I had been very wrong in my assumption though.

"Then it's time for your punishment little girl. I am going to enjoy this immensely." As soon as he was done speaking his fist hit my cheek. My head jerked to the side only to be met by another forceful punch. Masters leg hit mine and I was falling. I banged my head on the edge of the table as I fell and I knew I would be in trouble later for spilling blood on the carpet. Another kick connected with my back and I held in a moan. Blow after blow hit my small and fragile body, but I didn't resist him. I knew better than to try and get away. It would do me no good. It never had before and I didn't think that would change now.

"Marcus do you mind if I take a turn? I just got this new knife the other day and have been dying to try it out on someone." The man, Garrett I think his name was, asked.

"Sure, go ahead and take a turn. You can have one to if you want Nathan." Master offered. This wasn't a good sign, I had really made him made if he was offering someone a turn. I wasn't leaving the room anytime soon it would seem.

"Unfortunately, I can't today, I have an appointment after dinner and can't get blood on my suit. I'll watch though." Nathan told Master politely and continued to eat his food

AN: Hi, welcome to my book. I know it's not much, but I hope that you like it. I will try to update every two to three days. I'm very excited for where I want this book to go and I think it will make a great story. I'm excited to see what people think of it and really do hope you enjoy it.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.7M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...
93.2K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
1.7M 54.1K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...