I'm Sirius (Sirius Black fan...

By sarcasm1101

Ariel Phoenix Belle is a normal pure-blood wizard. She has her best friend, Jordan Swan, who is a muggle-born... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Back to school
Chapter 2 : The Maurders
Chapter 3 : The prank
Chapter 4 : Detention
Chapter 6 : Perfect
Chapter 7 : The obvious
Chapter 8 : The bet
Chapter 9 : The letter
Chapter 10 : Detention... again
Chapter 11 : Caught
Chapter 12 : Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 13 : Who he is
Chapter 14 : The accident
Chapter 15 : Jordan Iris Swan
Chapter 16 : The funeral
Chapter 17 : Nothing to say
Chapter 18 : Goodbye Hogwarts
Chapter 19 : Lily and James Potter
Chapter 20 : Going to azkaban
Chapter 21 : Crazy
Chapter 22 : Trip to St. Mungo's
Chapter 23 : I'm Sirius
Authors note

Chapter 5 : Snivellus

9.9K 340 142
By sarcasm1101

"I walked down the hill and to the lake with James beside me, Remus somewhere behind with his head stuck in a book and Peter following James every movement.

It was nice and sunny so Remus suggested we do our 'homework' outside. Remus is the only one who actually brought books though. So you can guess that we're not actually doing homework.

I think they already guessed that, idiot.

Only idiots call themselves idiot, idiot.

Look who's talking.

Why do I continue to talk to you when you just annoy me?

Because I'm awesome and too cool to ignore.

No there must be a real reason.

You just said your not awesome, genius.

I take the last bit was sarcasm and people are nudging me really hard right now so this conversation is over!

Wimp.

I scowled at James, who had been nudging me. He just rolled his eyes and pointed to a group by the lake. A group of girls.

There were two brunettes. Them there was one brunette that almost looked red in the sun. A redhead and finally a black haired girl. They looked oh so familiar. Oh right, we're friends with two of them. There was Jordan, Ariel, Alice Scotch, Lily Evans (of course) and Remus' crush, Jasmine Gold.

They were all dipping their feet in the lake and talking.

"Wanna listen to there conversation?" I asked. James nodded. We took a few steps forward and hid behind a near by tree.

"Frank Longbottom asked me to go to Hogsmeade with him" Alice giggled.

"That was SO obvious, Alice. I was kind of hoping Remus would ask me out. I mean we've been spending a lot of time together this year and he's really cute" Jasmine huffed. Ariel and Jordan rolled their eyes, knowing that Remus liked her.

"James will not stop asking me out! I'm thinking of accepting Eddie's offer just to get him to leave me alone" Lily said. Jordan shook her head.

" Why won't you give James a chance, Lily? Besides if anyone should stop asking a particular person out, its Regulus. I think he's playing some kind of game with the other Slytherins. Whatever it is, he will not stop asking me out and flirting all the time" Jordan said. She looked irritated.

"Can we drop this subject please?" Ariel asked. "I haven't got asked out since last year. I mean, not even Eddie has asked me out! Am I getting ugly or something?"

I know why she hasn't got asked out.  I threatened to beat up anyone that did.

I decided this was my time to enter. I walked up and plopped down next to Ariel, slinging my arm over her shoulder.

"Fear not because you can always go out with me. You just have to ask me" I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and took my hand off her shoulder.

"We are friends and will never be anything more" she said blankly.

"Okay so are we still friends with benefits?" I asked. We never were friends with benefits but its fun to tease her.

"Anything you would like to tell us, Ariel?" Jordan asked with a smug smile. She knew I was lying but by the expressions of Alice and Jasmine, they believed me.

"I repeat, we are friends, nothing more. Never will be never have been anything else" She said coldly. I mocked hurt.

"Well now I need to go and find someone to make me feel better. Maybe that pretty blonde Hufflepuff?" I wondered to myself. I felt an arm latch onto me. I looked up to see Jordan clutching onto me.

"You're not going anywhere. The Slytherins are coming this way and I need you to scare them off" she said. I looked over to see there were in fact five Slytherins heading our way. THE five Slytherins. Snivellus Snape (better known as Severus Snape), Lucius Malfoy, Regulus (the uglier one) Black, Narcissa Black and Nut case Black (better known as Bellatrix Black).

"What's up, Snivy?" I asked. Snivellus frowned and glared at me

Well isn't he a pocket of sunshine?

"Get out of the way, Black. We're just here to see Ariel. Dumbeldore said to give you this letter" Lucius told us, handing Ariel a letter. Ariel snatched the letter from him and ripped open. Isn't she graceful.

"Jordan, my dad says you can't move in with me" She announced. Jordan furrows her eyebrows and looks at Ariel confused.

"Why not?" she asks. Ariel sighs and hands her the letter. She reads over it and looks at it, disgusted. "I am not moving in with Elaine and that Death Eater boyfriend of hers. Sister or not, I hate her! I mean she's a muggle, he's obviously using her. Stupid pug-faced Parkinson. Why did my parents make HER my guardian?"

"Calm down Jordan. It will be alright, I'm sure" I tried to calm her. She started to sooth herself along with Ariel's help because I am useless.

"So Snivellus, have you given up on getting Lily to forgive you yet?" James asked. Lily looked over quickly.

"Why would I want a mudblood to forgive me?" Snape sneered. He was trying to look cool in front of the other Slytherins.

"Surprising you say that now, Severus. I thought we were friends. You have no chance of me EVER forgiving you" Lily said, venom lacing each word.

"Good because I am not apologising to a mudblood like you" Snivellus said coldly. James' face reddened in anger as he saw the hurt expression on Lily's face.

"Take it back!" he exclaimed.

"Why do you care, Potter?" Snape sneered. Lucius and Regulus stepped, getting ready to defend Snape.

"I said, take it back" James said, coldly. Snivellus lifted his wand but James was faster. "Expelliarmus."

Snape dodged the curse but it hit Lucius, causing his wand to fly away from him.

"CRUCIO!" Snivellus exclaimed. James quickly jumped out of the way, letting the curse fall upon Ariel. She screamed in pain and started shaking.

I looked in horror as the screams got louder. She was withering in pain.

"Stop! Stop it!" Jordan exclaimed. She had tears coming out of her eyes and was also looking at Ariel in horror. Regulus quickly disarmed Snivellus, seeing her state.

The minute the spell lifted, I grabbed Ariel's now fragile body in my hands and ran to the hospital wing. I burst through the door.

"Madam Pomfery!" I shouted. She came rushing out of her office.

"Oh my! What happened her?" She asked.

"The Slytherins used an unforgivable curse on her" I told her. She nodded and got set to work.

"She'll have to stay overnight" she told me. I nodded. I lay down by her side and held her small hand in mine.

Okay so maybe I have a tiny crush on her. Tiny.

You just figured this out?

Oh go away!

*

Yay another update. This is dedicated to yellowtruck. She's awesome!! Check out her stories! Thanks for reading!!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
2K 22 3
Between dawn and sprinkles of stars, between the chaos of the world and quiet of his mind, Niko let himself fall in love. But life is hard tangled in...
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...