Chapter 11 : Caught

"I looked around for the familiar Slytherin. He had to be around here. No I wasn't looking for my brother. I was looking for Ariel's.

It was almost the end of our sixth year and it had been months since Ariel and I had kissed.

After I had kissed her the second time she had ran out of the room and had been avoiding me ever since. I was now looking for her little brother to ask if I could ask his sister to be my girlfriend.

I don't know, I just felt like I needed his permission. I had been searching everywhere in the dungeons for him but that little boy was nowhere. I had seen many Slytherins give me the evil eye but I ignored it.

I looked everywhere for the dirty-blonde headed boy but he wasn't in the dungeons. Unusual for a Slytherin. I ended up giving up on finding him. Benny obviously didn't want to be found.

*

I sat down at dinner across from Moony, beside Prongs and Wormtail, with Cub and Flame on either side of Moony.

We all ate in silence. It was an awkward silence. Ariel was not looking at anyone, James was looking longingly at Lily's half of the table, Remus was reading a book but kept taking glances over it to the Ravenclaw, Jordan seemed in a far away world and kept looking at her watch, Peter was looking at James and I was looking at all of them, wondering what they were doing.

"So" I said. No one looked up. I sighed and took a fork full of potatoes and ate it. What was up with everyone?

I looked across the hall and Benny was sitting there, tapping his foot impatiently. He caught my eye and nodded in greeting. I nodded back. He looked to be waiting for something as well. He scribbled something on a napkin with his quill and used his wand to send it over to me. I unfurled the scrunched up napkin and showed it to me.

'Meet me on the third floor at 10 o'clock tonight'

I looked over at him to see him eating his food. I tried to meet his eye but he never looked up. Weird child.

"I have a theory" James announced. He was looking at a plastic form, Godric knows why, Hogwarts has real forks.

"This theory is?" I questioned. He snapped the middle tooth of the fork and held it up.

"On how wizards came up with vampires" he announced. Everyone knows that a smart wizard thought of what a vampire was and made a potion to turn himself into one. Therefore happened the creation of vampires. This seemed to catch everyone else's attention.

"Well the supposed wise wizard was playing with his plastic fork. He snapped the middle tooth, like this" he showed the plastic fork. Then he brought it up to his neck. "The man stuck the fork in his neck to see what would happen. The fork left two wholes and drew two drops of blood leaking from either hole. His smart friend asked him what had happened. He was embarrassed so he told him a pale creature had bit him. The friend asked what it was called. He answered "v-va-va-vamp-vamp-vampire". The friend asked why it had bit him. He answered that it had wanted to drink his blood but left when he had turned to see. The friend asked how he had got away so fast. The man said he had super speed. His friend asked why he himself was now turning pale. He noticed the blood was coming out in galleons and that he was becoming very pale because of the blood loss. He answered that he was turning into one. When he got home he stopped the blood from coming out and suddenly remembered what he had told his friend. He thought he was turning into a monster! So he decided to make a potion to prove he was. Therefore the creation of the vampire."

I looked at him in surprise. That may be the smartest thing he ever said. Even though it was a lie.

Dumbledore finally finished the feast and we all ran up to our common rooms.

*

At 10 minutes to 10 o'clock, I grabbed James' invisibility cloak and ran to the third floor.

Benny was waiting there, tapping his foot impatiently. I took of the cloak so he could see me. His eyes went wide and he started jumping up and down.

"Look, look, follow me!" he whisper-yelled. He was pointing to the stairs.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to the astronomy tower. He opened the door quickly and showed me...

Jordan and Regulus snogging!

My face scrunched up in disgust and Jordan jumped away from Regulus. She looked at me in surprise. She started shaking her head.

"Its not what it looks like!" she exclaimed. Regulus was looking at us with a bored expression.  I raised an eyebrow, calmly.

"So his tongue accidentally slipped down your throat?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. She looked at me with a flustered expression.

"Please don't tell anyone" she pleaded. I rubbed my chin in thought. Should I tell anyone?

"I won't tell anyone but I suggest you tell them before they find out the same way I did" I suggest. I looked down to see Benny glaring at Regulus with his arms crossed over his chest. I rolled my eyes. She nodded and I grabbed Benny's hand and dragged him to the door.

"I'll let you two get back to what you were doing" I tell them. Jordan blushes and Regulus smirks. What's the point in getting angry when I kind of knew they both had crushes on each other. At least Jordan was happy. But if he broke her heart I will break his limbs.

*

I looked around everyone in the compartment. Jordan had just told them about her and Regulus.

We were on our way back from Hogwarts. The school year was over and I was going to James' house for the second year.

"And Sirius knew this?" Ariel asked. She was looking at me with the evil eye. I put my hands up in surrender.

"It wasn't my story to tell" I said. They all nodded.

"I'm going to finish my year off by asking Lily out" James said, getting up. We had about ten minutes until we stopped.

"I'm going to see Regulus" Jordan said, getting up as well. We all rolled our eyes.

"I'm going to say goodbye to Jasmine" Remus said, getting up. He left the apartment with a big grin on his face.

"I'm going to the girls compartment" Peter said, getting up and going in the same direction James had. I looked at Ariel.

"About the kiss" I said. Ariel looked up in surprise and looked around.

"It shouldn't have happened. I know you're a player and your not going to change" she said. I shook my head.

"Just letting you know, I haven't kissed a single girl since you" I told her. She looked at me with a shocked expression. "Have a good summer, Ariel."

I grabbed my trunk before leaving the compartment and getting off the train as it pulled into platform 9 3/4.

*

Not over! Just sixth year is over. I have something VERY big coming up!! Be excited!! For the fun of it, name your house and wizard boyfriend!! ;) Thanks for reading!!!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.