Chapter 7 : The obvious

"I looked at Lucius and he looked back. Why are they messing this up? Well they can't get to Moony, there's not enough of them unless they get past one of us.

Then a blonde head swirled head ran past us. A blonde head I really have a lot of regrets with. Olivia. Not like, I wish we were together regrets. Like, I wish I didn't make you hate me and turn psycho on me and my friends regrets.

"Expelliarmus!" Lucius shouts when he sees that I'm distracted. My wand falls out of my hand.

Oh crap, this is bad.

No chiz Sherlock.

Your sarcasm is not appreciated.

Neither is your face!

Real mature.

'Real mature'.

Again, real mature.

You see in this time you were talking to me, you failed to realise he is approaching you with his wand raised and an evil smirk on his face.

Well then shut up. And thanks for almost killing us both.

At least I bothered to warn you.

You were just saving your own ass.

Okay, let's stop fighting and do something about the big guy about to kill you!

Told you.

Evil guy!

I looked at Lucius. Guess I only have muggle ways to fight now. I raise my fist and punch him spot on the nose. I hear a crack and he stutters back.

Ha, bet that hurt.

Well if you don't move soon, you're going to be a lot more hurt.

I'm going, I'm going. Who are you? My mot- wait, don't answer that.

I kicked him where the sun don't shine and he falls to his knees.

I run over and grab my wand off the ground and quickly stun him.

I look over to see Olivia's almost at the shack. Padfoot time. I see red hear flying everywhere with brown beside it.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Lily asked. Ariel started huffing and puffing, out of breath.

"Don't tell anyone, Dumbledore knows, but Remus is a werewolf. The Slytherins are trying to expose this to the whole school" I tell her. She looks at me in shock.

"But how...?" she asks, confused. I shake my head. This was taking too much time.

"Every month he goes to the shrieking shack. You must have noticed him disappear. He is in there right now. He can't break out but if they make a hole or something, he won't be able to control himself. He's a werewolf and they are not in control when they are an actual werewolf" I explain quickly, dragging their arms down the hill.

" Adflicto affligo!" Olivia exclaimed. Thanks to Dumbledore's powerful spell on the shack, it didn't break but it seemed to weaken. 

"Expelliarmus!" Lily shouted. Olivia's wand went out of her hand. Ariel stunned her quickly. Problem averted. As long as all the Slytherins are out cold.

"Let's bring them to the hospital wing" I suggest. Last thing we need is them waking up and finishing the job.

"Yeah" Ariel said. "Jordan's in the hospital wing."

"Why?!" I exclaim. She looks sad. It was her BEST friend.

"Regulus brought her up. I think he used an unforgivable curse on her" Lily said. I nodded and walked slowly up to levitate Lucius' body while Ariel had Olivia.

Why Jordan? Why do they keep using unforgivable curses on my friends? We can't even tell Dumbledore about tonight because then he'll know we were going to join him. In our animagus forms. Our illegal animagus forms. Dumbledore was a cool headmaster but he didn't break the law.

"I put Bellatrix's stunned body in the hospital wing. Narcissa is I'm there too. Heck even Snivellus is in there. Regulus just sulked back to his room. I don't know why he didn't try to expose Remus" Ariel told me. He may not like me and I may not like him but I really need to talk to him.

As soon as we dropped the body's in the hospital wing, we ran back to the common room. James and Peter were already there. Which reminded me that Remus was still alone down in the shrieking shack. Oh well, I just want to sleep.

"Are you all alright?" James asked worriedly. We all nodded. "Thanks Lily."

Lily blushed before excusing herself to go up to her bed. James looked confused as hell.

"Did you see that blush? Why did she blush if she doesn't like me?" he asked. Ariel sighed and shook her head.

"Its SO obvious, James. Please tell me one of you can see it other than Jordan and I?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please tell us, oh great one" I said, sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at me and explained.

"If you kept denying something for SIX years, would you all of a sudden admit it to the world?" she asks. We shake our heads. "Lily has obviously recently discovered she recently likes James and doesn't want to admit she was wrong about all those bad things she said about him. She's using Eddie to stop her from showing these feelings."

"Girls are SO confusing" I said and James and Peter nodded in agreement. Ariel rolled her eyes and went off to bed. We all quickly joined her, going up to our room and flopping onto our four-poster beds.

*

Okay, so another update. What do you think? Check out my werewolf story, The Truthful Ending. Thanks for reading!!!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.