Chapter 9 : The letter

"I looked down at the list James and I had wrote. We were in the great hall and everyone around us was eating their lunch.

James and I had gotten started on the list of girls I still have to make out with. I looked at James and surprise and he looked back with the same expression. Guess I was REALLY big player.

There were only ten names. Two of them that I hadn't made out with were dating someone and the deal was all the single girls so that left eight.

Lily Evans.

Jordan Swan.

Jasmine Gold.

Ariel Belle.

Sally Jameson.

Kathy Simms.

Tanya Scott.

Lauren Gipson.

Those were the eight girls. I looked at James. He really wanted Eddie to stop flirting with Lily.

"Can I make out with Lily?" I asked. I wanted his permission."

"Ew! Sirius! That's my mum!" Harry exclaimed, waving his hands about dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"Would you shut it! We want to hear the stories" the twins said together. I held out my hand in a gesturing manner.

"Thank you!" I exclaim. Finally someone appreciates my ONE rule. "Now where were we. Ah, the list."

"Of course. I want Eddie to stop bugging Lily and if that's what it takes, then do it. But if she falls in love with you then I will never talk to you again" James replied. I nodded. Fair enough. I know flirting harmless but I'm worried that Eddie will take things one step to far...

I ran to the other side of the table to where Remus was seated. I needed his permission and one other. Well... maybe two.

"Can I make out with Jasmine to get Eddie to stop flirting with her?" I asked, casually. Like this was our every day normal conversation. He looked up in surprise at my sudden arrival.

"Yeah but if she-" I cut him off quickly.

"Falls in love with me you'll never talk to me again, yeah I get it" I said, putting my four fingers and my thumb together to motion he was talking too much. Next stop.

(Says in evil voice)

THE FORBIDDEN SLIMY SLYTHERIN TABLE!

I quickly found my brother whom was sitting next to Olivia. She's getting on my nerves now.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask. He looks at me strangely for a minute before hesitantly nodding. I grabbed his arm and brought him into an empty corridor outside the great hall.

"Can I make out with Jordan?" I ask. He looks at me in surprise and then in anger. Damn it, I forgot to explain to him.

"I will make sure your face is so beaten up that no girl ever even looks at you again" he threatened.

"No, its a bet. With this git, Eddie. Do you know him?" I asked. He nodded.

"Eddie Ralphs. Player. Gryffindor. Known to have broken up with Lily Evans and often starts rumours about her, Ariel, Jordan and Jasmine making out with him" he said as if he was reading from a book. That's creepy.

"Okay, gossip girl. Well he said he'd leave those four girls alone if I could make out with them and four others. But someone has to witness me" I explained. He nodded.

"Fine but-" I cut him off, sick of hearing this.

"I get it!" I snapped before leaving. I walked up to the common room getting ready to cross of my first name and put my plan into action."