Chapter 20 : Going to azkaban

"I trudged through the streets. He was here somewhere. I know it.

The muggles looked at me weirdly and whispered not so secretly to their friend or family. I couldn't blame them I guess. I probably looked terrible.

I was wearing the same outfit I had been before. A suit. I had been planning on maybe staying in a fancy muggle hotel and I needed to look the part.

But then there was my hair. My precious hair. It was greasy (probably even more so than Snivellus') and hadn't been brushed in days, making it knotty and causing it to go everywhere.

So it was a pretty weird outfit. I can see why they're looking at me like that. Some wizards are clueless when it comes to muggle clothing and what goes with what but Jordan's taught me all about it.

But do you want to hear something?

I don't care. All I care about his showing the little rat (literally) that I used to call a friend what happens when you betray those who are close to you.

All I had with me was my wand. I don't need anything else. I just needed to do this one thing and I don't care what the consequences are.

I walked down the street, looking left and right. I been able to follow him around from tracking back to where his apperating travels had last been.

I looked up the street and I was greeted with the sight of a terrified, rat faced moron. He was looking me straight in the eye and trembling.

He knew what I was about to do, I would have no regrets in doing. I do not take a friends death lightly. I have also recently learned I do not take betraying a friend lightly either.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my wand hand. My hand was now firmly gripping onto the wand and I was sure as hell ready to attack.

James was like my brother, making Lily my sister-in-law. I am going to avenge them.

I don't care if you think I'm not thinking straight. Hell, I know I'm not thinking straight. All I can see is red and I am bloody well ready to make more if it come out of Peter.

I should probably be celebrating like every other wizard in the God forsaken world but I will stop at nothing to get Peter out of here.

How could he do this? He was supposed to be our friend. He was supposed to be loyal to us. He was supposed to choose death over betrayal. But did he.

No.

Never in my life have I experienced this much hate for someone. I was only being fueled by hate at this moment and I was ready to take it all out.

On Peter.

You know, I think we both finally agree on something.

You agree on everything I say, its just a case of you trying to piss me off. Right now your just more pissed of at Peter than at me, therefore you want to take your inner anger out on him.

Congratulations on finding your brain, I know it was quite difficult for you.

Always the comedian, aren't you?

I thought you were the one who wanted to be the stand up comedian.

Oh shut up. We have a rat to be killing.

Almost forgot about him.

Surprise, surprise.

Peter's face was a perfect mask of horror as I lifted my wand. I lifted slowly and carefully. He was a good distance away from me but I could still hit him.

"Expellia-" I started, not bothered by the watching muggles. I could care less about muggles right now.

"Rejiciuntur!" Peter said quietly. (A/N Sirius didn't actually hear this, he's just explaining what spell he used to the kids, no one actually heard Peter talk)

I felt myself being thrown back. Along with many other muggles. I landed in a stand that had been set up on the street.

Suddenly, a bunch of aurors appeared. The muggles on the street started to gasp and scream.

As I got up I noticed dead bodies. 12 to be exact. Yet not one was Peter's. He had obviously used an exploding curse and turned into animagus before running off.

Coward.

But then again, since when was Peter ever brave? Why was he even in Gryffindor for Godric's sake?

I looked up to see the aurors were approaching me. Wait, me?! They thought it was ME!

I looked over to see a shocked Ariel being held back by an auror. She was kicking and screaming my name but the auror would not let her past.

I felt my arms being pressed behind my back as a few aurors told me about what I had done was wrong and that I would face the consequences.

I stood and waited as an auror talked to the witnesses and another went around taking away the memory of this day.

"Take him away, Roderick" the one asking the muggles about what they had seen said. The muggles thought it was me! I was going to azkaban!

No, no I can't go to azkaban. The dementors will eat me alive. I will slowly become insane until I found finally give up and keel over.

But its too late. There's nothing I can do about it. James and Lily are dead. Peter ran away. Remus doesn't know about Peter and I switching rolls. And Ariel probably wants my guts for breakfast.

My friends are gone.

"I know all about it!" Ariel screamed after me, before the auror apperated and led me down the dark hallways of azkaban, and without even giving me a trial, put me in a cell.

The Maurders are gone.

*

Second update today!! I know this one is shorter but still!!! This is dedicated to Emmywestie30. Also, I would like to inform you all of some VERY special news, especially WhereIsOlaf. It so special that it deserves all caps. TOM FELTON IS OLDER THAN ZAC EFRON SO WE HAVE THE SAME CHANCES OF MARRYING THEM, WHICH MEAN I WILL SOME DAY BE MRS. EFRON!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! I'm SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO happy right now!!! Anyway, thanks for reading!!!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.