Chapter 12 : Back to Hogwarts

"I said a quick goodbye to James' mum and dad, whom I also call mum and dad and dragged James towards the scarlet train.

I dragged him around the train, looking for an empty compartment.

Ariel hadn't written to me all summer and I was worried. Jordan had told me she was alright but she didn't know what had happened. Remus had been staying in an underground place that werewolves his age from around the world stayed in as well. So he hasn't written at all during the summer. Peter's letters started getting shorter and shorter until they eventually ceased. I only really could talk to James during the summer and I was almost sick of his presence. Almost.

We finally found an empty compartment. I sat next to the window and James sat next to me. I put the black owl James and I had bought for ourselves over the summer, Elvis, beside our trunks and give him an owl treat so he would shut up.

The compartment door slid open and Ariel and Jordan walked in. Ariel was still her same beautiful self. Jordan looked to have gotten an inch taller, surprisingly, because she hadn't grown since third year. She had also gotten her usually long, wavy hair, cut up to her shoulders. Ariel sat across from me and Jordan sat across from James.

Next to arrive was Remus, with his old robs even more torn than when he had left. His mum was always insisting on him getting new ones but he knew they would go back to their torn state after a month and didn't want to waste his mothers already small amount of money. He sat down beside Jordan quickly, looking between Ariel and I.

Lastly Peter arrived. He looked the same with his rat-like face and oversized stomach. He took the seat across from Remus and beside James.

"This year is our year, people!" I said, over dramatically. We had been so boring last year and we only did a few pranks. "We need full on prank planning. Our first prank will be today! I want to start this year of with my first detention!"

" Who are we, a drama group?" Jordan asked, eyebrows raised. I shrugged.

"Come on!" I pretended to sob as Ariel and Jordan rolled their eyes. I fake sobbed into James' shoulder some more until I heard Ariel sigh in defeat.

"Fine!" she huffed. I grinned up at her like a Cheshire cat. My face is actually kind of stuck.

"Well I had this idea over the summer" I said.

We planned the whole thing out and were finished by the time we were half way there.

Ariel and Jordan gasped in surprise and looked at Remus with a weird look. We raised an eyebrow and they nodded their heads in Mooney's direction. We looked at Moony at then back to them with a raised eyebrow.

"Its half way through the train ride to Hogwarts... Moony is sitting in a seat... doing nothing... and NOT READING!" they gasped in mock horror. James and I gasped and pointed at Remus in horror.

"Who are you and what have you done with Remus Lupin" I hissed, pretending to be scared. Everyone else just laughed and Remus put his hands up in surrender.

"I just wanted to tell you something that I never got a chance to over the summer" he said. We all nodded, interested. "Before the year ended I asked Jasmine to be my girlfriend and she said yes."

"Aww" Jordan and Ariel said at the same time. The both got up and pinched his cheeks while giving him a hug.

"Our little Resy-poo is growing up" Jordan said in a baby voice.

"I could say the same about you, Jordan" Remus shot back. He swatted both their hands away. Jordan and Ariel sat back with a huff and crossed their arms over their chests.