Chapter 19 : Lily and James Potter

"Years had passed, yet I had not yet spoken another word to Ariel; nor had she spoken to me.

I just wish she would, every time I see her leaving Lily and James' house (they got married) she would not say a word to me.

I only know one thing about her health. She had a Death Eater attack, according to Lily. She had apparently lost the animagus part of her and could no longer turn into a phoenix.

That's it. She could be pregnant for all I know. Damn, she could have had her soul sucked out and her approach to me would be the exact same.

All five of us had joined the Order of the Phoenix. Remus was away, spying on the werewolves that were on the dark side, James and Lily were looking after baby Harry and hiding themselves. Peter... actually, I haven't seen Peter for a month now.

You see, Dumbeldore told Lily and James that Voldemort was after them. James had wanted me to be the secret keeper but I thought it would be to obvious. So I told him that no one would expect it to be Peter and that I would go into hiding. I would have suggested Remus but I'm starting to have my doubts about him at the moment.

I know one of us are lying and with him spending all that time around those other werewolves, the ones that understand his pain, that he may be turning into one of them.

James agreed. He told Peter the idea and Peter also agreed. I'm pretty sure Lily told Ariel but I don't know. He was going to tell Moony but I stopped him. If Remus was working for Voldemort, I know they would be able to break Peter down. Fast.

I also never mentioned that Ariel was your godmother Harry. She had been maid of honour at the wedding but she had refused to take any and I mean ANY pictures with the best man.

She had looked beautiful, as always. You don't understand how much I regret slapping her. I wish I had never so much as laid a finger on her. At least then she wouldn't be in this shell.

I was walking up to my house, a small one just outside Godric's Hollow.

I unlocked the door and entered the small, cosy, lonely house. It was just me and my house elf, Terry. Lily and James were the only people that really came by and even then it was for a few minutes and a babysitting job. Remus was busy with the werewolves and ever since Peter left Hogwarts, he's been acting different. Probably terrified. Poor guy.

I walked up to my room and grabbed a bag. I would be going into hiding in a few days and I really need to pack some stuff.

I grabbed a few muggle t-shirts, a pair of muggle trousers, a muggle jacket and a set of robes. I grabbed my dragon heartstring core wand, a toothbrush, a hairbrush and a few other things that I would need.

In truth, I still have no idea where I'm going. I might go somewhere in Hogsmeade. Or maybe somewhere in a different country. Or maybe even the shrieking shack. Haven't been in there since before Jordan.

I had been to Jordan's grave many more times. They had finally gotten the actually gravestone set in. Exactly how she wanted it. Well it was jokingly then of course. It read:

JORDAN IRIS SWAN

11th OF SEPTEMBER 1977 - 17th OF DECEMBER 1994

'DIED BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO AWESOME TO LIVE.'

'GOODBYE CUB.'

(A/N that is me pretending it is the year 2014 that he is telling the story to Harry and all in)

I had seen Ariel there a few times as well. She hadn't said anything to me. She would just mutter a few more words to the grave stone, leave down an iris and then leave the grave yard.