Protector (sequel to lost)

By Slycat99

Sora spent a long time away from the village and her friends and very rarely wrote to them. She trained in th... More

Packing up
The jorney home
marshmallow in my face
I guess i have changed
A/N (important)
they burnt down my apartment
fawn, and boyfriend
A/N which do you like most?
A/N shenshi and Aisura new looks
MASARU
The one who saved me
You will die here
The loss of a friend
Shenshi's funeral
Flowers
Suicidal friend
A wish
Lesson on the third hokage
Naruto's return
Why is life so cruel
Being cheesy
Tracking the akatsuki
My ancestor
Why now
His name is Mitsou
Tobi and Zetsu
Meeting the therapist
Aisura wakes up
Date
Yamato and sai
Hot springs
Nightmare
Caught by orochimaru
First day back with the smake.
Ena
Fever
Back to the leaf
Out if the hospital
Ena goes to the academy
Ena's dad
Called mum
Letters
Asuma's revenge
Cemetery
Escapists
Capturing escapits
TI back in order
Three tails mission
Three tails stolen
a worried warning
Shikamaru vs Shikaku shoji
You're not bad
Don't test me
Important A/N
Talking to academy students
Cleared
What a drag
His test
torture
Is that the best you got
Lost
Fighting Sora
Deep sleep
Water spring
Shikamru meets Yasu
Stuborn
Ena belives
A/N please read
A trip out of the hospital
Photos
(A/N) update on me
the kid will get killed
Out of the hospital.
A deal
Into the rain.
side by side with jiraya part 1
side by side with Jiraiya part 2
two toads
A/N New book?
Genjutsu
death
is hope wort it
Sasuke helps
we're not that different
leaving Sasuke
Pain enters the village
protecting the leaf
Fighting with Ibiki
feeling emotions freely
Searching for the real pain
Rescue from madara
Lord Danzo
the war begins
Battlefield A
reincarnation
sealed away
Infomation from clones
front lines
Hisha treaty
Bs Madara part 1
Vs Madara part 2
Ten tails
this is only just beginning
Sensei
old man
Red barrier
Sealed
Hero
Kage
Madara and tentails
Fight
Fight end
Love
Question

Bullies

1.5K 46 1
By Slycat99

I felt a familiar chakra enter the village. I ran there and as fast as I could and when I saw him I pulled him into a hug. Shikamaru wrapped his arms around me and I just held him tighter.

"I was so scarred you wouldn't come back." I said tears brimming my eyes.

"It's fine you troublesome woman I'm back." He said soothingly.

"Yes, yes you are and for that im frilled but get you butt to the hospital." I said smiling at him.

I watched them go to the hospital and hokages office. A sigh escaped my mouth and I gripped my head feeling a slight headache. I went home to make dinner because Shikamaru was coming over and I wanted to seem semi stable. As I was chopping the vegetables the door opened and Ena walked in. I looked at her and my eyes went wide. She had a black eyes. I put down the knife and kneeled in front of her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I fell down some stairs." She mumbled averting her gaze from me.

"You're not a good lier so tell me what really happened." I said more sternly.

"Some kids just being mean." She said and tears brimmed her eyes.

I stood up and grabbed some ointment from the medicine cupboard and went back to Ena gently putting it on the bruise.

"They called me an outsider and said I deserve to die." She said and her tears spilled.

My heart shatter she was going through the same stuff I was but I will make it different by being here for her.

"You know I was also called an outsider and told to die but I kept moving and I've grown strong and come so far from the kid I use to be. So don't listen to them because you can rise to do great things." I said smiling at her.

I wiped her tears away and sat her on my lap and outstretched my arm in front of her and made shapes out of ice. I soon stood up and she followed me and helped me with dinner. After awhile the dinner was nearly done and we heard a knock on the door and Ena went to open it. I saw her smile like a dork and Shikamaru soon enter with a few bandages wrapped around him.

Ena hugged him and I smiled. I went to the kitchen to check the dinner and it was finished. I pulled it out of the served it. Soon Ena Shikamaru and I sat at the table and ate. After we finished dinner Ena yawned so I got her ready for bed and tucked her in and left her room and sat on the couch with Shikamaru. He wrapped his arm around me and I tucked into him and gazed up at him.

"You call me the reckless one but you were about to become a rouge ninja if the hokage didn't give you an offical mission and you really could have died." I said to him.

"You are reckless you troublesome woman unlike you I actually plan stuff though despite how much of a drag it is." He said looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes at at him. Then I placed my hand on his cheek and brought my face up kissing him. I soon pulled away and he tucked a stray pice of hair behind my ear.

"You're a troublesome woman but I will always love you." He said as he loving caresses my cheek.

"You may be a stupid Nara but I love you with all my heart." I said snuggling into him.

We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms and fell asleep on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.9K 50
Sora has a dark past. her family abused her. she was a member of the Hisha clan. one of the most powerful and feared clans. Sora hatted her clan due...
7.7K 367 22
Himika Yamakura is back from training with Riki, the Lord of all Summonings. She has gained a lot more knowledge on her family and a better understan...
12.1K 296 39
When a young girl is found by Itachi Uchiha and taken back to the village, it is found out that she is from the land of ice, a cold land where it nev...
2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...