Gokusen 4 BY dEEaNNa

By BrendaTorres828

I remember reading this story on winglin when it first came out but was sad when winglin got shut down but th... More

Sacrifice For The Best
The Unexpected Meeting
Because of Yankumi
Anything For Her Precious Students
Revenge Is Not The Right Thing
Old Yankumi Is Back!!
Exposed?!
Troubles Again...
Stubborn Yankumi!!
Unlikely Dream That Cause.....
You Don't Deserve To Live!! -Part 1-
Shin's Work....
Exams Before Summer -Part 1-
Exams Before Summer -Part 2-
Exams Before Summer -Part 3-
Summer Trouble -Part 1-
Summer Trouble -Part 2-
Summer Trouble -Part 3-
Its a Miracle!! -Part 1-
Its a Miracle!! -Part 2-
Finally, Graduation..and....
n/a and important must read

You Don't Deserve To Live!! -Part 2-

747 29 5
By BrendaTorres828

They soon arrives at the hospital and the doctors are soon rushing to attend to it in the opearation theatre. Honjo, his mother, Yankumi, Shin, Kazama and Ogata are all waiting at the operation theathre. Shinohara-san and Kashiwagi-san had arrived at the hospital to ask questions to Honjo and his mother. Yankumi didn't even talk to Shinohara-san and just stand at the corner with her fists clenched at her side as she tries to control the anger that is in her. She really thought that she had 'taken care' of those people last time but never did she knew that she was wrong. She blamed herself for this thing to happen. Shin, Ogata and Kazama saw Yankumi keeping quiet and distant from her usual self. For once, they couldn't figure out what she was thinking. Shinohara-san had enough statement from Honjo and his mother and thus ready to take leave.

"Ano..Yamaguchi-sensei.." Shinohara-san finally coughed out the words he wanted to say as he feel a bit frightened seeing her quiet self.

"Hai.." Yankumi answered with a small smile as she walked over to Shinohara-san.

"We had all the statements and evidence from Honjo and Kengo-san. We will try our very best to capture him as fast as possible," Shinohara-san said and then he bowed showing that he will leave now.

"Hai..arigatou.." Yankumi said and then she too bowed.

Right after they had left, Natsume-sensei came out of the operation theathre. They all rushed towards him as they are nervous to hear his reply.

"Sensei, how's my husband?" Mrs Kengo said as tears are flowing down her cheeks.

"Kengo-san, Honjo..We had try our very best demo..he is still in his crtical state. He lost too much blood during the attack and thus he is in a coma, critical state," Natsume-sensei said.

"Critical state?" Honjo asked slowly.

"Hai..Its means that anything can happened at anytime within this period..Gomennasai.." Natsume-sensei said as he bowed slightly showing his regrets of not being able to help much.

Yankumi, Honjo's okaasan, Shin, Kazama and Ogata bowed slowly in return. Soon, Honjo's father is pushed out on the hospital bed to the Intensive Care Ward. Yankumi, Shin, Kazama and Ogata followed the nurse to the Intensive Care Ward. Honjo's mother cried as she sees her husband in tubes running through his body. Yankumi held onto Honjo's mother as support until they reached the ward. One thing that they had all not realised is that Honjo is missing. Soon, they had arrived at the Intensive Care Ward.

"Ano..nurse..can I visit my husband now?" Mrs Kengo asked as she looked at the nurse with her red, puffy eyes.

"Hai, but not too many as he needs to rest due to still being in a critical state," the nurse said as she glanced over at the other four people behind Honjo's mother.

"Honjo, do you want to see your dad too?" Ogata asked as he turned around to look for Honjo but he wasn't there.

"Honjo.." Kazama called out as he too noticed that Honjo is missing.

Yankumi looked around and then something struck her.

"Don't tell me...." Yankumi muttered out and then she dashed out of the ward area, followed by Shin, Ogata and Kazama.
===========================================================
Honjo had rushed out of the hospital as soon as he heard his father's critical condition. He had to teach them a lesson as they had gotten his father in that condition. Honjo looked at the building he is standing in front off. He knew that he would be beaten up for sure but he couldn't let them off easily. He needs to make them pay for what they did. He took a deep breath and he ran in.

"HEY!!!" Honjo shouted as he rushed in and face the guys.

He saw the man that he wanted to kill. The man, however, did not seem to feel guilty, instead he is smiling.

"You got the money?" the man asked with a smile.

"I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING! YOU OWE ME FOR WHAT YOU DID!!" Honjo shouted.

"If you still won't pay, your okaasan would be next," the man said calmly.

"BASTARD!!" Honjo shouted and then he ran and punched the man with all his might.

As soon as he had punched the man, the other guys rushed and then attacked Honjo with all that they have, sticks, baseball bat and metal rods. Honjo tried to avoid but then there was too many of them and thus in matter of minutes he was defeated and was laying down on the ground with all the guys beating him.
===========================================================
Yankumi had ran into an old rundown building and as soon as she enters, she saw a group of guys kicking and puching and hitting down on Honjo. Shin, Kazama and Ogata also saw Honjo being beaten up badly. Ogata and Kazama was about to barge in the fight when Yankumi had barge in first, without waiting for them to make the move as most of the time. Yankumi had her hands clenched.

"YAMERU!!" Yankumi shouted. "YOU DARE TOUCH MY PRECIOUS STUDENT!!"

The guys all stop beating and looked at Yankumi. Yankumi walked over to them slowly. As she walked, she take off the rubberbands and then took off her spectacles. She give then a deadly stare and soon they recognised her.

"It that teacher!!" one man shouted over at the leader that Honjo had punched earlier.

The guys all moved backwards as Yankumi advanced towards them. Yankumi saw Honjo's badly beaten up condition.

"Its not your matter! Yopu better leave!!" the main leader shouted as he came forward.

"Leave?! I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY PRECIOUS STUDENT TO A GUY LIKE YOU!!" Yankumi shouted. "You guys are really despicable human that don't deserve to live!"

"URUSAI!!" one man came forward and attack Yankumi with the metal rod he is holding.

Yankumi ducked the attack and then turned around and then grab his hair from behind and then throw him towards the ground. Another man attack Yankumi but then Yankumi was fast enough to grab hold of the metal bar and then with all her might, hurdle him forward and then kicked him. The other guys moved backwards as they saw how easily their friends are defeated.

"YOU GUYS WANT MORE?!" Yankumi shouted. "FOR MY STUDENT, I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU GUYS!!"

"URUSAI, BITCH!!" the main leader shouted and then he charged Yankumi with a sword-looking wooden rod.

Yankumi ducked and then kicked him. He got up and charged at Yankumi again. Yankumi ducked and then moved behind him. Yankumi grabbed his left hand from behind and the pulled it. Out of pain, he had dropped the rod. Yankumi still hold onto him but now grab his hair too.

"YOU DARE ATTACK HIS FAMILY DESPITE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE THE FRAUD!! YOU ATTACK HIS FATHER AND NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW HE FEELS WHEN HE FACED YOU DESPITE KNOWING THAT HE IS HURTS?! YOU, DESPICABLE BASTARD DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!" Yanklumi shouted and then she turned him and slapped him twice and then he falls.

Yankumi grabbed the metal rod near her and then walked towards him. Shin, Ogata and Kazama was shocked to see this. Yankumi held the metal rod above him and was about to strike down on him but then she purposely missed it.

"But Im not like you.." Yankumi said and then she took out her cell phone and dialled a number. "Shinohara-san, I found them at the rundown factory near the edge of the town."

Yankumi then turned to leave the shocked guy and then looked at Honjo. Ogata and Kazama had ran over to Honjo to help him.

"Daijoubu ka?" Kazama asked Honjo as he helped him up.

Honjo just nod his head and then turned to look at Yankumi that just look at him and then smiled a little. Yankumi walked towards him and then stand beside Shin that just looked at her.

"Baka na.." Yankumi said as she shuffled Honjo's hair. "You can get killed if we didn't arrive sooner.."

"Hai..gomen..demo..I just want to avenge otousan..." Honjo's said with tears clearly seen in his eyes.

"Hai..wakatta..demo..you can get killed and you know that your otousan wouldn't want you to do that don't you?" Yankumi said and then Honjo just nod. Satisfied with the reply she got,"Hai, okaeri zo..(Let's go home..)"

Soon, after they left, they heard the sound of the police car and Yankumi smiled. Shin glanced over at her and smiled. He was glad that Yankumi hadn't strike down on the man just as she had wanted to. Instead of going home, they all went over to the hospiatl and realised that more people had came. Kuraki, Kamiya, Honjo and the whole class of 3D. They are all waiting restlessly until Kamiya had noticed them coming.

"Honjo! Yankumi!" Kamiya shouted and then they all make way towards them.

Honjo just smiled weakly at them and apologised them for making them worried. He make his way into his father's Inetensive Care Room and saw his mother. His mother was shocked to see his bruised condition. He went over to her and hugged her.

"Gomen na.." Honjo muttered softly and then he felt his mother hug him tighter.

He then looked at his father. He squat down beside the bed and then held his left hand.

"Otousan..gomen na.." Honjo said with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly he felt his father's hand had moved and then slowly he saw his father's eyes opened. Honjo was so happy.

"Okaasan, I'll call the doctor now.." Honjo said and then he hurried out to call the doctor.

Natsume-sensei arrived and checked on Honjo's father. He came out and then smiled as he announced that Honjo's father is out of danger. Yankumi then hurried over to Natsume-sensei and then smiled nervously.

"Arigatou gozaimasu.." Yankumi said as she bow slightly.

"Iie.." Natsume-sensei said and then was about to walk off when Yankumi stopped him again.

"Yankumi has started it again ne.." Kazama said and then they all laughed at Yankumi, even Shin, as Yankumi did her silly talking as she tried to attract Natsume-sensei. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.1K 35
Athanasia de alger obelia is a beautiful princess who was desired by many for her beauty and intelligence. She used to be a lovely and innocent prin...
55.4K 1.1K 84
Egyptian mythology is the collection of myths from ancient Egypt, which describe the actions of the Egyptian gods as a means of understanding the wor...
4.5K 362 31
Love is sweet and beautiful with the right person... Rejection is bitter... Obsession is dangerous on the other hand... But when you love someone and...
34.7K 593 34
Natsu Dragneel the Vampire Dragon Demon Prince who doesn't care for anyone(except his family and friends). But what people don't know is that natsu i...