Because of Yankumi

Yankumi looked at all her ex-students that is sitting in front of her. It has been a long time since they all gathered together like this. She felt the bondings that had always been there. She stare at each of them. They changed a lot. From irresponsible and hot-blooded guys, to a much more responsible and gentlemen that girls will go crazy over. She smiled at them as she slowly eat her noodle.

"So, how are you guys doing? What are you guys doing? You better tell me everything since you guys have been 'missing' eventhough you guys promised to stay in contact with me. Well, Sawada is excuse ne.. I know he is in Africa. But I want to know about everything ne..." Yankumi said as she looked at all her ex-students that is now smiling and exchanging glances.

"Yankumi never change ne.." Takeda said as he smile and then the whole group of boys laugh.

"Hai..still as naggy as ever ne..." Uchi said and then they all laughed again.

"Hey!!" Yankumi said and then she too laugh.

"I passed my entrance exam to the school I wanted exactly a year after I graduated and I then worked at a boutique for about two years. I then went to Paris to study fashion and I just return a week ago with my own design," Noda said while the whole group just stare at him in amaze.

"Wah!! Noda..You almost made it ne..just a little bit more ne..your dream is to have your own brand name right.. ganbatte ne.." Yankumi said as she smiled at Noda.

"Hai!" Noda exclaimed.

"I worked at the carpenter shop that I managed to enter before graduation and I learned how to do lots of things ne..Now, I am under the design of furniture and is going to be promoted to the manager position soon..." Uchi said as he smiled.

"Ehk..omedeto!! ganbatte ne!!" Yankumi said as she smiled.

"Hai!!" Uchi exclaimed.

"I managed to pass well during my night study. Since I studied lots on business, I managed to help my father recover his business back and now, after about three years, the company is very stable and I am holding the position of a director in the company," Minami said as he smiled.

"Ehk..soka..hontoni yokatta ne..ganbatte ne..." Yankumi said happily as she looked at Minami who did not give up at the worst state he was in before.

"Hai..arigatou yankumi.." Minami said.

"Iie.." Yankumi said as she smiled.

"Er..I took over my father's ramen shop and I also got married to my first love. I got a child who is going to be one very soon," Kuma said and then he just smiled happily.

"Kuma..married??" Noda asked in shocked.

"Hai..with his first love..Ami-chan..." Yankumi answered for Kuma who is blushing heavily.

"Wah!! Sugoi ne Kuma!! First among us to get married!!" Uchi exclaimed and the rest of them just smiled.

Everyone turn to look at Shin. It is his turn and he don't know what to say. He decided to act cool and calm as that is his specialty.

"I just return from Africa after living there for about 5 years. I wanted to look for something there which I thought I could find. Something special as Yankumi had stated but too bad..I did not find it. Instead I realise that all I wanted was here in Japan and I only realised that after living far away from it," Shin said as he sit back and then he sip on his drink.

"Sawada..that is so sweet ne..." Yankumi said as she looked Sawada who avoided her eye contact.

"Urusai..." Shin whispered and then he saw her smile evilly.