Old Yankumi Is Back!!

Takiguchi Jun just stares at Yankumi that stands tall in front of him. Yankumi bend down and looked right in his eyes. Shin, Kuma, Yabuki, Odagiri, Takeda, Tsuchiya, Hyuuga and the Class 3D just stares at Yankumi. Takiguchi Maki went towards her brother and squat down in front of him, beside Yankumi.

"Takiguchi, life is always full of up and down. No one enjoys a smooth sailing in life. I always tell my students that. Life without challenges is not living. You have to be strong for your imoto. You are the only one she has left. Don't do stupid things that can only destroy your life and hers. You have to be strong to protect her," Yankumi said strictly yet in a soft tone.

Jun stares at Yankumi and then hugged his sister. Yankumi smiled.

"Remember, if you need anything, you can just approach me or any of my students there. They will be willing to help you if I am not around. Eventhough I and my students know you, we know that you are strong. You can do this right? For her, and for yourself," Yankumi added.

"Arigatou Yamaguchi-sensei," Jun said and then he stand up slowly. "Arigatou-minna."

Jun and Maki bowed slowly and then they walked off with towards the mortuary so that they could claim their mother's body for a proper burial ceremony. Maki and the rest just watched them walked off slowly. Natsumei-sensei glanced over at Yankumi. He is amazed by Yankumi's determination when she spoke to Takiguchi Jun just now.

"Yamaguchi-sensei, I will go and take a look at how the process of claimation of their mother's body now ne.." Natsumei-sensei said and then Yankumi just nodded. "Ano.. Yamaguchi-sensei.."

"Hai..Nani Natsumei-sensei?" Yankumi said as she smiled nervously at Natsumei-sensei.

"I am so amazed by your determination just now," Natsumei-sensei said and then he turned around and leaves the blushing Yankumi.

The rest of them just laughed at her and then she just turned away and looked at them sternly.

"Minna, you guys go back to the resort first ne.. I need to do something important," Yankumi said and then the rest just stare at her.

"Iie! If you want to go to confront the Takido Clan, we are following!" Ogata said as he step forwards towards Yankumi.

"Hai! We are not sitting here quietly!" Tsuchiya said and then the commotion start.

"Urusai!!" Yankumi shouted and then they kept quiet.

"Who said that I want to confront them?! Bakarou!!" Yankumi shouted. "Sawada, follow me ne.."

"Ehk!!" the rest shouted, includind Shin.

"Sawada.." Yankumi siad again and then Shin looked at Yankumi, feeling so happy in his heart.

"Hai.." Shin answered monotonously, totally opposite of what he is feeling inside.

"Ano..Yabuki, Odagiri, Takeda, Tsuchiya and Hyuuga.. Can you guys please take care of class 3D for me? Help me keep them away from doing something dangerous and brings them trouble again.." Yankumi said and then the six of the mentioned just smiled and nodded.

"Hai!" Takeda and Tsuchiya answered.

"Ano..then what about me?" Kuma asked Yankumi, feeling sad slightly as Yankumi had not mentioned his name.

"Kuma, you need to go back to your Ramen stall ne.. Ami-chan can't handle alone with Nana-chan alone can she?" Yankumi said with a smile.

Kuma had forgotten that he had to go back to the stall. Kuma just nodded and quickly he ran off, after bidding goodbye to Yankumi and the rest.