Summer Trouble -Part 3-

Yankumi soon arrived at the destination she had been called to arrived to. She stopped a few metres away from it and looked at it again.

"So im here again...." Yankumi sighed and then she ran in as fast as she could.

As she enters, there she saw all her students and ojisan. They looked so beaten up and had bloods all over. They too were looking at her when they heard her running footsteps.

"GO!! YANKUMI GO!!" Shin shouted and then the rest started shouting too.

"YANKUMI!! GO!! ITS A TRAP!!" Kazama and Ogata shouted.

"Kumiko..go..run..." Yankumi's ojisan said with less effort as his would is hurting him.

"Ojou..run away..now...go ojou...." Tetsu said in also a less effort voice.

Yankumi looked at them, confused. CREEAAKK...BAM!!! She turned around and there she saw the metal door behind her closed. She looked around and there she saw men in black suits and the girls coming in from somewhere. They all had an evil smile plastered on their face. Yankumi knew from that moment, it was a trap. However, she is not going to run away and leave them to the evil creatures. She looked at them and in a position to attack.

"LET THEM GO!!" Yankumi shouted and then the main man in black suit carrying a sword in his left hand laughed out loud and then the others follow.

"It would me that easy...Kumiko..." the man said in a soft voice but yet evil.

"What you want?!" Yankumi said fiercely.

"What I want?..What I want?..." the man said in a singing voice and then he looked at Yankumi and smirked evilly and said, "You."

Yankumi looked at him weirdly and asked, "Nani? What you mean?"

Suddenly the man came next to make and hold her by her waist that made her jumped back. She then punched and kick the man until her fell backwards. The rest of the men in black then was about to came forward and attack Yankumi when suddenly then leader start to move again.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk...Wrong move Kumiko...." the leader said and then he used hand sign to ask the rest of the henchmen to take their regular place.

Soon, all Yankumi's student, ojiisan and henchmen were surrounded by the men. Yankumi eyed their every move when suddenly without realising, a hand had punched her hard and made her fall.

"YANKUMI!!" all her students said.

"Kumiko.." Yankumi's ojiisan said.

"Ojou..." Tetsu, Minoru and the rest of the henchmen said.

Yankumi got up slowly and wiped the blood that is dripping at the conner of her mouth. Yankumi looked at him with an evil death glare. He got up and walked towards Yankumi. He was about to punch Yankumi when Yankumi hold his fist. However, his movement was so fast that he grabbed Yankumi hand back and then twirl it behind her so that she won't be able to move and also makes her nearer to him.

"If you want them to live..." the man said with an evil smirk as he glanced around and looked at the people that he had kept under control and continued, "then you must sacrifice your life..."

"WHAT?!" Shin shouted angrily and continue, "NO!! YANKUMI!! THAT'S CRAZY!!"

"Okay..." Yankumi answer in a defeated tone.

The man smile and then throw Yankumi towards the floor.

"Girls..Get her...Kumiko..If you touch them back, even once, I'll kill them one by one...Starting from your ojiisan..." the man said.