Its a Miracle!! -Part 1-

"SHIN!! YABUKI!! ODAGIRI!!" voices called out and that startled them.

It was just 15 minutes after Yankumi had been pushed into the operating ward. They all turned towards the voices that called them and they were surprised to see all Yankumi's close students are there.

"Uchi..Kuma..Minami..Noda.." Shin said softly.

"Tsuchi..Take..Hyuuga..." Odagiri said after Shin.

"Ren..Yamato..Honjo..Ichi..Kamiya..Kura..." Yabuki said after Shin and Odagiri.

"How's Yankumi?" Takeda asked as worried can be spelt of all over his face.

"She's still inside..Natsumei still haven't come out..." Yabuki said as he glanced over at the operating unit.

"Ren..Yamato..Honjo..Ichi..Kamiya..Kura...What are you guys doing here? You guys is not in a good shape...You guys....." Odagiri said but then was cut by Ren.

"IIE! We are staying here till Yankumi is better! She..she saves me before..being by my side..when I need someone most..She is the first person that trust me and also trust me when everyone else shuts me out..." Ren said as he looked at the door of which the room Yankumi is in.

"Ren is right..Yankumi had never abandon us..Never...She was there when we most need her...I..We..will be here till Yankumi is awake and better...At least after she won this battle..Battle for her to survive...." Yamato said as he too look a the operating room.

"Har...I'll be here for Yankumi too..She had helped me too..Help me be strong..just like her...Yankumi..Fight-oh!" Ichi said with a smile, confident smile on his face.

"Yup! Yankumi is strong ne...She will always be okay...right?" Honjo said as a small tear can be seen in his eyes.

"Ya..Yankumi is strong...She will always be okay..." Kuraki said with a smile, eventhough there are tears by his eyes.

"Baka! Of course she will be okay..She has promise us to stay by our side till the end..." Kamiya said in a determine voice.

All their attention all turned towards the room that Yankumi is being operated in. The memories that they had with her all came back. The moment they share with Yankumi, the fights, the laughter and the cries. Yankumi never left them and now, they will not leave Yankumi. All the time Yankumi had been there to side them and help them. As time passed, they all change places. Moving around or sitting down restlessly. Suddenly, after about three hours, Natsumei sensei came out, rushing. Shin and the guys ran towards him.

"Natsumei-sensei, Yankumi ka?" Shin asked, worried can be sense in his voice and face.

"She is in critical condition.. She loss lots of blood and now she is in coma.. Gomennasai.. We've tried our best..." Natsumei-sensei said in a regretful tone.

"Iie! Yankumi must be okay.. She is strong right.." Takeda said as tears stream down his face.

Suddenly a nurse came out in a rush.

"Natsumei-sensei! Yamaguchi-san heart had just stop!" the nurse said and that sure cause the panic worsen.

Natsumei-sensei went in and there the guys were left in a worried.

"What if Yankumi...die...?" Honjo asked as tears ran down his cheek.

"Iie!! Baka!! Yankumi cannot die!!" Kazama shouted and pinned him to the wall.

"Stop it!!" Yabuki shouted and then all turned towards Yabuki.

Yabuki was looking towards someone who is in more pain. Someone who love Yankumi more than them. Someone who feels more pain than them. Shin.