Summer Trouble -Part 2-

Yankumi and the boys just stare at Shin with their eyes wide opened. Shin looked at them back, confused why they are staring at him as if he is an alien from out of space.

"Nande?" Shin asked, as coldly as possible, trying to keep his eyes off Yankumi.

"Ano...Shin-senpai..." Kuraki said softly and that made Shin turned his attention towards Kuraki.

"Nani?" Shin asked again, now, feeling completely confused.

"Ano..your nose..bleed...." Ichimura continued for Kuraki and that made Shin shocked.

He quickly touched his nose to confirm it and when he realised that he is definitely nose bleeding. He quickly wipe it off with his hands and still tried to keep cool but he definitely know that he fail at doing that when he realised that Yankumi and the boys are still staring at him.

"NANI?!" Shin shouted and then the boys just smiled evilly while Yankumi blushed a little.

"Shin-senpai...do you by any chance..like Yankumi?" Kazama asked and that shocked both Yankumi and Shin.

"IIE!! BAKA!!" Shin shouted, eventhough he did turn red.

"Kazama...he is just my ex-student..Don't think something stupid!" Yankumi said at a higher tone and then looked at Shin and smiled.

"Hai..hai..." the students all murmured in a matter of fact tone and then just looked away and saw a whole group of cute girls.

"WOAH!!! KAWAII!! SEXY!!" the whole group of boys said, except Shin and Ogata.

The whole group of boys all ran over to the girls and started to have fun. Well, they started to talk first and then play water. Typical high school get to know session at the beach. Well, Yankumi went to sit back at the spot while Shin and Ogata sat somewhere far from Yankumi. Actually, they were walking and walking when they saw a comfortable spot. Shin went to sit first and looked towards the left and he smiled when he realised that evethough the sit is far, the view of Yankumi can still be seen. Ogata peek at what Shin was smiling at and then he smiled.

"Ano..Shin-senpai...can you answer my question truthfully?" Ogata asked as he looked at Shin.

"Erm..okay...what is it?" Shin asked as he looked over at the boys that is having fun with the girls.

"Do you like Yankumi?" Ogata asked as he looked at Shin.

Shin looked at Ogata and then he looked away. He kept quiet and his mind thinks whether he should tell or just avoid the question. He thought for about 5 minutes while looking away and then he looked back at Ogata.

"Iie..." Shin answered with a smile.

"Eh..hontoni ka??" Ogata asked as he frown a little as he really thinks that Shin is lying.

"Er..hai..I just loved her..." Shin confessed looking at Ogata with a smile and then looked away.

Ogata smiled, eventhough he was still a little shock from the confession.

"Nande?" Ogata asked.

"Nani nande?" Shin asked looking slightly confused.

"Why do you fall for Yankumi? You know that there a lot more girls that are attractive that you can make them fall in love with you..demo..why Yankumi?" Ogata asked looking at Shin as that question had always been in his mind when he noticed Shin slight feeling for Yankumi.

"Yankumi is not like any other lady..She was the first person that made me open my heart..She was the one that encouraged me to move forward according to my heart and not according to any other people wishes..." Shin explained as he looked towards the left and saw his ever first love.