Student Book 2 || Weirdie Sta...

By enathaniacs

A person's personality doesn't truly show what they are inside, nor their looks can show their true powers, I... More

Chapter 1: First Day, Second Year
Chapter 2: First Class
Chapter 3: (Wild) Juniors
Special Chapter: Weirdie Stars Aesthetics!
Chapter 4: The More I Know
Chapter 6: Traumatic
Spoilers!
Chapter 7: Meeting
Chapter 8: Text Messages
Chapter 9: Just a Dream, Though
Chapter 10: A Night
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: 體認
Chapter 13: Explanation
Chapter 14: Request
Chapter 15: Such a Sudden Call
Chapter 16: The Squad Meeting
Chapter 17: The Beginning
Chapter 18: 受苦
Chapter 19: Flashback
Chapter 20: The Empath
Chapter 21: Pause
Chapter 22: Switch
Chapter 23: Teammate
Chapter 24: Illusion
Chapter 25: Guardian Ghost
Chapter 26: It Started
Chapter 27: The Awakening
Chapter 28: The Real Attack
Chapter 29: Real Identity
Chapter 30: New Member
Chapter 31: Final

Chapter 5: Victim(s)

40 3 22
By enathaniacs

Ah, Carrick spoke up for me. I didn't need to say it with my own mouth.

But still though, it'll be along story explaining to her, she isn't much of a good listener. Even when I was explaining about Frederick, 10% part of her mind thought about animes.

Whatever. It's too late to hold back.

"I-is it true, Professor?" She shuttered, looking at me with terrified eyes. She wasn't able to believe it, I know, but she had to listen. Listen to the story of my traumatic past that nobody would like to experience.

Now I sound like someone who seeks for attention, don't I? Fuck it.

"It is," I answered after a deep sign, preparing my memory for the long, long and horrible story. I wasn't looking at her eyes, nor Carrick's, because I don't want to see those terrifying stares looking at me like that; I don't want to be pitied. I'm doing this because the more she knows, the better. Kevin didn't teach her enough.

Why the better?

[Y/N] is too naive, too innocent and has never experienced a huge twist im her life. Well, she did, as she had her own past which twists and turns happened, but she didn't experience it directly, she was "asleep". She didn't remember, Kevin thought she didn't need to, but he was wrong. Absolutely wrong. People need to experience the twist directly for it to change their life, and not only remembering the events through dreams. It isn't at all realistic.

Right, she was raped by her biological father, but she wasn't abused that much, Kevin took it for her. Yet she never said "thanks" to him. Too naive and too closed-up for this cruel world. I wish Nathaniel could share his thoughts with her. His deep underworld thoughts to open up her mind.

"Then I will explai-"

"No, there's no need," I interrupted Carrick who was speaking. How foolish of him. If the story came out from his mouth, it wouldn't be original. Heck, he didn't even know how it feels to be handcuffed in the years of his life. Someone like that wouldn't be able to tell such a story.

Caron too, didn't have such events in his life. He lived a life normal enough for someone who lost a best friend. And his first love.

"It will be a long story. To begin with, Carrick has gave you a big spoiler, it wouldn't be ad interesting as it was, but please listen until the end. I feel like you need to know this because... In the end, you will discover a huge secret. We don't know who will tell you the secret, or will you discover it yourself? That'll be too much for you. If you've known at least two of our background stories, you'll at least get the idea why we met."

Yup, she was even more shocked, questions probably flooding her mind right now. Her eyes show it all--- She was clearly interested and curious of the story.

"Please just tell me the story, Professor," Came out from her mouth after a gulp. I brushed my hair back with my fingers. This is taking much time, but it wasn't at all a problem. Christy and her book can wait.

"Fine then, if you're that curious," I said, "Before that, you must know one thing about the teachers who joined the 'Weirdie Stars' group, which are: Frederick, Falhan, me, and Nathaniel. Each of us had faced... a tragedy in our life. A tragedy that changed ourselves, our minds, and our point of view of this world. One, Nathaniel is very... He isn't just the 4D alien guy, he's far more than that. He has the deepest mind. He thinks about everything unthinkable for us, even I can't read his mind nor expression. He's like... Sorry to say this, a different species. His mind is out of this world, like someone who has seen the change of the world and its generations as time passes by. Do you know why he has Dissociative Identity Disorder?"

I paused my explaination to ask her, basically testing her and her thoughts while I was explaining. Carrick closed his eyes a smirked slightly. He obviously knew the answer.

[Y/N] shook her head slowly and answered, "I... have no idea. All I knew is that he has a deep world of his own, but I never thought that he would be that... strange? I just can't find an coherent word to describe it."

"Good answer. No words can describe our current life, after all. Let me tell you, Nathaniel is fake. His personalities, both online and real life, and his thoughts are different. That should be clear enough," I explained.

"Two, as you've heard earlier, Frederick lost all his family. He only has his cousins, Nathaniel is one of them. Upon losing his family... He decided not to lose anyone else precious to him. As a kid, he faced too many things that he didn't know his feelings anymore, or either he doesn't want to have feelings, he doesn't want to have emotions. Being the son of a CEO, now that he's a grown-up, he has to take care of his father's company," I took a moment to look around my surroundings and eyed Carrick to continue. He seemed to get it and cleared his throat.

"Three, Falhan," Carrick continued. "You know that he's a great composer and especially, a pianist. He learned to play piano because his grandfather was a professional pianist. He really adored his grandfather, his role-model, which results in him yearning for the piano even after his grandpa's death, but his parents were against his dreams, and wanted their son to become a lawyer, a complete twist to his dream and forced him to take courses. This or that, here or there, today or tomorrow, he had courses and political studies and civic education. Falhan, that boy, he never lost his dream. Many things also happened but, let's just say that he found back his dream after losing it for years of lifeless life. Someone helped him, but I don't think we need to mention the 'someone', do we?"

Carrick shrugged while [Y/N] nodded in understanding, as it was seen in her eyes that she understood and she listened well.

"But Professor, you haven't told me about your-"

"Shh, it isn't finished yet. I told you it's going to be long," I shushed her, putting a finger on my mouth, cutting her sentence. "You'll slowly discover all of our pasts in detail, be it through dreams or we tell you directly like this. After you do, there'll be something more, you'll find out in the future."

"B-but! If the teachers who joined the Weirdie Stars each have terrible past, what about the seniors? The seniors?! Why do they join the squad? They each have their own story, right? It's not only the teachers, isn't it? Professor, you're a CEO's son too, aren't you?"

She really is a curious girl, as I thought. Very similar to Kevin, but more confident and lost-in-action type. Kevin couldn't simply forget who he was taking to, he wouldn't get carried away, unlike her.

I looked up to the ceiling. "The two of us were raped, you and me. It happened in my 2nd year of junior highschool. I had a best friend named Justin, we met in elementary and spent the rest of our school years together," I started.

"During the second semester of the 8th grade, during the holiday, specifically, we had a sleepover at my house, and he forced me to snuck out at night, around 11PM. I obeyed without knowing where he was taking me, so I just followed him until... He took me to some kind of night club. Of course, I didn't agree to him, as I was disgusted even by the loud music heard from the outside. He said that it would be fine, it won't take long, it was just a small visit. At that time, we weren't in a legal age yet, but he forced me to come inside, so I agreed wordlessly. Inside, it was just, disgusting. Crowded of people escaping from their responsibilities and seeking for unhealthy fun. The smell of alcohol, beer, and illegal drinks, narcotics. The loud and sexual-sounding music was hurting my ears, added by the happy cheers of men around us. The dim lights in the room were also adding my fear. I was even more scared, but Justin gave me the cold shoulder. He left me at one of the tables and I couldn't do anything, he said that he'll get us a drink. I wanted to refuse him but he already disappeared in the crowd. Around us, there were... I don't know how to explain, the people there were just..." I grunted, remembering their filthy clothes, maniac faces. It was getting emotional.

"We hadn't noticed it at first, in fact only I noticed that it wasn't just ordinary club, it was a gay strip club. A group of men approached me when Justin was gone, a-and... they started touching me, touching my thighs, leaning closer to whisper dirty words into my ear, wrapping their hands around my waist. I-I can't mention the words, but it just didn't feel right, everything was so wrong, on so many levels. Where was Justin? I asked myself. Why would he leave me alone in a place I didn't belong, why couldn't I run and escape?" I closed my eyes with my palms. Carrick noticed the sad looks of mine and changed his seat beside me.

"After that, the group of men dragged me outside, threatening me with knives. I couldn't do anything, my mind went blank, I felt weak, so weak. I hoped into the car as they said, it was a fancy car, but it still scared me as the ones sitting beside me were two of the muscular men. I was already thinking of negative things, I could only think of dying and the pain I'll feel later. Where was Justin? Did he notice that I've been kidnapped? Probably not. He was prepared to leave me alone. At that time, I realized I choose the wrong friend. He was... stained. I'm different, I was clean, and being treated like this made me feel wrong, dirty, so dirty. Even in the car, the men were leaning too close, touching me in my private places, marking my neck as well," I stopped a touched my neck, a place were they bit me. "That wasn't at all necessary! I didn't like it! I wanted to run away! I... didn't like the feeling. It felt weird, too weird!" I almost yelled, and tried to calm myself down to get on with the story.

"They finally parked the car. I thought of escaping but they held my both arms strongly so I couldn't think of running away. They took me to a... a mansion. A very elegant and rich mansion. They directly took me to a room, a bedroom, but there wasn't any windows or AC. It was a plain room with a bed, A wardrobe, and a small table. They threw me to the bed, chained both my wrists and ankles, a-and... what happened next..."

=================

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAH A QUICK UPDATE HOHOHO. I am proud that I'm able to write as my style wishes. Please look forward to the next chapter! See you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
428 6 50
Aphrodite lives in a town where beautiful looks mean more than a beautiful personality. Looks are everything, so the fact that Aphrodite doesn't dres...
86 9 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...
782 48 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...