In Your Arms | A Bughead Story

By BandJ4ever

The story of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones. People say opposites attract, but is that always the case. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I POSTED A NEW STORY
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
2 Years Later
Mrs. Jones

Chapter 15

6.4K 182 257
By BandJ4ever

Betty Cooper:

We all sat in a booth at pop's, that weekend. Tense energy is what I felt for the first couple of minutes. This was weird all of us out on a date together, at the the beginning of the year I would have never thought my life would be like this. If someone had asked me how I imagined my first date, I would've said in a nice restaurant, with Archie Andrews. And what I can say about that now, is that I'm so happy my life changed. 

"Betts, you okay," I hear Jughead whisper into my ear, goosebumps forming at his deeper voice. I turn to look at him, seeing as he had moved closer towards me. I look up to meet his eyes, as I nod in reassurance. A small smile formed on my parted lips as I take in how handsome he is. I soon feel his fingers intertwining with mine under the table, causing me to sneak another glance his way, a smug smile on his face as he stares ahead at the rest of our friends. 

"So how long have you all been together," Valerie asks, moving her eyes over all of us. 

"We just made things official recently," Cheryl speaks up for her and Veronica. Both of them stay looking into each others passion filled eyes. 

"The same for us," Jughead exclaims, squeezing tighter on my hand, causing my smile to brighten. 

"That's great, you all look really cute together," Valerie, replies turning to glance at Archie who seems like he'd rather be doing anything else but this. I don't get it though, he practically was  begging to be involved a couple days ago. I notice that his gaze is on Jughead, a mad expression on his face. What's up with him today. 

I try to ignore it, as I eat a fry. Noticing how Cheryl and Veronica are in their own little world. And how Jughead keeps tracing his fingers over the palms of my hands under the table. Valerie looks like she's trying to get closer to Archie, but all he does is keeps his eyes locked to Jughead as he scoots further away from her. 

Okay so maybe this wasn't the best thing to do this weekend. I'd much rather be home with Jughead cuddled in each others arms as we watch a movie. 

"So.." Valerie drags on, seeing as nobody is really talking. 

"Huh," Veronica smiles turning to us all, confused. 

"We should all say when we started having feelings for the others," Valerie makes up something for us to do. We all nod in agreement, but Archie just rolls his eyes. Okay someone really needs to smack him across the face right now. 

"I'll go first," Veronica speaks up, Cheryl turns slightly red. 

"I started liking you when I joined the River Vixens, I remember thinking that you were really pretty, and wondered how someone as perfect as you could have so many bad things happening in your life. And I wanted to make them better for you, at first I didn't think anything about the feelings, I just told myself that I only liked you as a friend because I was scared, but at that one party when me and you finally kissed..I knew, you were someone I always want in my life," Veronica states, Cheryl has slight tears in her eyes as she nods her head. Leaning forward to quickly press a kiss to Veronica's lips. I smile at their love, then turning my attention to Jughead who Is too busy looking a head at them, smiling brightly. 

"I'll go next," I find myself speaking, seeing as Jughead turns to me curiously, his eyebrows raised in surprise. 

"Jug, we've known each other for some time now. And when I was little I was too blinded to notice that I've always counted on you, for everything...You've always been my shoulder to cry on, and the one person I could talk to about anything. And one day I just started to notice little things, like how my breathing would become faster, just by you being in the same room with me. Or when you'd smile at me, it felt like the best thing ever...And when we finally kissed, I couldn't believe how much that I already knew all of this...I already knew, that you were the best thing that could ever happen to me, and every morning when I wake up..I'm not kidding when I say that you're the first person I think about, You mean everything to me," I admit, letting my deepest secrets unravel as his eyes glaze over. His fingers laced with mine the entire time. 

I bite my lip with anxiety, because everyone at the table sat staring at the two of us, and in the moment I didn't care about the fact that they were starring. I leaned in to cup Jughead's cheek as I pressed a loving kiss against his warm lips. It was perfect. 

"Bullshit," I here Archie's angered voice, roar from across the table. Causing us to both jump back in shock. 

"What are you doing, sit down," Valerie try's to sooth him, but it doesn't seem to work because he yanks his arm free from her hold. 

"No I won't just sit down, you've got to be kidding me..what you two have is not love, god do you see how pathetic you both are, just sitting their expressing you're love for each other, Betty we all know it's been me this entire time that you've been in love with," Archie angrily screams towards us all. I see red in the moment. 

I quickly stand to grab his arm, dragging him out the door of Pop's to the parking lot. Everyone quickly following behind. 

"Archie stop it, I don't love you," I scream back at him, seeing as he stands closer to me. 

"yes you do, I've always known it Betty. How you pined after me from the first day we met...You want me," he explains. I roll my eyes in annoyance. 

"Get over yourself, yes when I was little I may have had a crush on you..And maybe there will always be that little girl inside me, that still likes you..But Archie I'm not that little girl anymore, and I will never like you that way, not now, not ever," I try to get my point across, seeing as everyone stands back in shock about what's playing out in front of their eyes. 

"No you love me," he screams, stepping closer to me to roughly push his lips to mine. NO NO NO, STOP. I can't even push him off me, I keep beating on his chest, trying to get him to stop. But it won't work. 

Suddenly he stops, suddenly he's just gone. And when I open my eyes, Jughead has him pressed up against the side of Pop's. Holding him by the collar of his shirt. 

"Don't you ever touch her again...you got it, if you ever lay a finger on her again with out her consent, I swear I'll kill you" He screams, I freeze where I'm standing. So much has happened, I can't comprehend it all. 

"Jug, let him go," Veronica rushes over to them, finally snapping me back to reality. 

He slowly but surely lets Archie go. And finally I think it's all over. But when I see Archie lunge at Jughead it's like the world stop. One second their on the ground, then next Archie's fist is raised and finally he punches Jughead. Blood, I see blood. And for the second time tonight I see red. 

"Get your fucking hands off him," I scream running over to him. grasping a hold of Archie's shirt, pulling him back. I don't think twice about it, I slap him straight across the face. 

"Betty," Jughead quickly recovers, stepping in front of me, blocking me from Archie. His hand wrapped around my arm. in protection as he glares.

"Get out of here, now," he practically growls. I tremble in shock at the power in his voice. But yet my heart warms, at the fact that he's protecting me. 

And he goes, leaving the rest of us behind, as he stomps away in frustration pulling at his hair angrily. Valerie runs after him. 

                                                                                      **

"I'm so sorry Jug," I apologize, pressing the ice pack to his swollen eye, as he sits on one of the stools in my kitchen. 

"What are you sorry for, if anything I'm sorry..for having to get violent", he looks down at his hands. I step in-between his legs using my hand to tilt his chin up, so I can stare into his mysterious eyes.

"Sometime's it has to come to that, and I'm thankful that you were protecting me..You did it for a reason," I try to explain, seeing as he slightly nods. 

"What are you thinking about," I question, as he wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer to him. 

"You," he quickly replies, a smile on his face as he stares up at me. 

I laugh quietly while leaning forward to press my lips against his again. He hisses slightly from the cut on his lip, but responds anyway. His arms pulling me closer and closer until my chest is touching his. My hands cup his cheeks, as I press harder against his mouth. His lips part as he slowly deepens the kiss, our tongues clashing together. As his hand traces the outline of my body. Stopping at the hem of my shirt. His lips soon trail to my neck, causing my eyes to squeeze shut as a soft moan escapes me. 

"God I love you," leaves my mouth before I can stop it. He slightly tenses against me, as we both pull away. He stares me deep in the eye, a smile on his mouth.

"I love you too," he replies, and soon our lips are reconnecting into a fervid kiss. As he stands from his stool, pulling me up so his hands grasps the underside of my thigh, so I can wrap my legs securely around his torso. 

                                                                                            **

I WILL START RIGHT BACK UP WHERE I LEFT OFF, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 121 32
Betty Cooper moves to New York to start her career life and starts with being a nanny. What will happen when she starts to catch feelings with someon...
693K 15K 103
Betty and jughead are dating, her life at riverdale high and his life running the Whyte wyrm are complete opposites but it works.
26.3K 428 38
Just some Bughead Oneshots.
66.9K 1.2K 31
A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews . Jughead and his serpent queen are...