Benefits

By Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 12: Something About You
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 27: Make Me Like You
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 39: Powerful
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 47: Crazy In Love
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 75: Pink Matter
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 93: Only Angel
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 49: Mercy

19.5K 420 288
By Mareejacks

"Please have mercy on me, Take it easy on my heart, Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart."

Mercy- Shawn Mendes

--

My eyes shift open as I feel the bed move. Jake's arms around me tightens, and a soft groan leaves his lips. His mouth is right next to my ear, his nose tickling the hairs of it.

I glance at the alarm clock, seeing the time.

It's nine in the morning?

I remember back to how I fell asleep, and how I only woke up maybe twice in the night rather then every hour when Jake moved. Did Jake sleep? I move my head around, His arms again tightens around me when I move. He slept. He fucking slept, and he's still sleeping.

A soft snore leaves his lips again, and I find myself giggling at him. His brows furrow in discomfort, and for a second I'm afraid he's having a nightmare, but instead his eyes squint from the light in the room. Another groan leaving his plump lips, his arms squeezing me and relax against my body.

"Hi." I say shyly.

"Hi." His voice raspy with sleep.

His green eyes were so clear this morning, it was like I could see every color that was mixed together, something so different then the darkness behind them.

"How was your sleep?" I ask giddily.

"Good. Very good." He smiles, "I didn't have a bad dream, and I was able to have a quick run without waking you up."

"You woke up earlier?" I frown.

He leans forward kissing my furrowed brows, "I always run, but don't worry. I slept like a baby afterwards."

"Did you shower?"

"Only for you." One of his hands reach down to my bare thigh, making me shiver.

I look up to his damp hair, realizing he was telling the truth.

"Still sore." His hand grazes up towards my hips, going inwards.

I suck in a breath, looking down at his hand reaching under his shirt; slightly grazing my lower part of my stomach.

"No." I lie.

His finger slides across my entrance that's covered by my panties. I suck in a wince forming, only to moan out from his teasing.

"Someone's lying." He purrs against my ear, "But you're still weeping for me, huh baby." He kisses under my ear causing me to moan again.

My phone rings obnoxiously causing both of us to groan in annoyance. His lips are still attached to my neck, earning every gasp from me. My hand barely reaches his lamp stand. It's my mom. Great.

"Hello?" One of my hands holds the phone, and the other tries to push Jake's face away from me. He stifles a laugh.

"Where are you?" She immediately asks me without even a good morning or a hello.

"I'm uh..." I trail off, still not knowing for sure if I should lie to her.

"Dawn Rivers I am sick and tired of your lying. I don't care if you're turning 18 this year or that you're going to college in a few months, the least you could do is leave a note." She's angry, beyond angry, but I can also sense she's worried.

Which only makes me feel guilty. I wiggle out of Jake's grasp, sitting at the edge of the bed so my toes barely touch the cold wooden floor. "I'm sorry." I don't know what else to say.

Silence comes next, then, "Are you with him?"

She means Jake, and I could tell how bitter she is about him.

There's no point in lying now, "Yes."

She sighs deeply, "Are you safe?"

"Of course, mother." I roll my eyes, crossing my arms around myself.

"Just come home. We still have dinner later tonight, and I want you to clean the house for our guest."

I wouldn't really call Jake a guest since he practically lives there unbeknownst to my parents.

"Alright." Guilt settling in again. We exchange an awkward goodbye. I turn back around towards Jake who's already half way dress. Except with his usual attire which consist with jeans and basic tees, he's wearing slacks and a white button up.

"What the...?" I turn around on the bed, crossing my legs.

"I have work today." He pulls out a blue tie.

"This is your outfit?" I can't help but have let out a laugh.

He playfully scowls at me, but nods his head. "We can wear short sleeves, but I have tattoos so..." He concentrates on his tie that seems to be stubborn with him today since it won't go all the way around his neck.

"Here, let me help." I stand on the bed on my knees, motioning him to walk to me and turn around. He obliges, and I lift the collar, while he tightens the tie around himself. I smooth out his shoulder wrinkles. Turning him around to me. His hands glide around my hips, holding my thighs, picking me up in the process. My legs wrap around his waist. I can still feel the ache between my thighs, but it has quickly subsided along with the bruises.

Both of my hands go to his cheeks, forcing him to look at me, rather then my chest. His lips are so soft when touched to mine. I still can't over how amazing he was yesterday. It would be one of the best days of my life, and how I put my trust into him, or rather he put his trust into me...

And I love him. I don't know how it started but I do. He makes me feel safe, and even if there is so much danger surrounding him. I should be afraid him, but I choose to see him for what he really is and not his facade.

Not a tough man who fights in the Underground, but the fragile one who does these sinful things to keep a roof over his head, and that has made me massage his tongue with mine.

I didn't know that my back was back on the mattress, but it is, and his hands have woven into my scalp.

"We got to leave." I whimper between his lips that he bites at.

"I know." He mumbles between my lips.

It's so easy to get lost within him, and I hope that's a good thing.

My fingers reach from away his hips to his ear, pulling it down playfully. A grin falls on his lips that matches his eyes.

His eyes. I feel like this is the longest I've seen them in the light. Even though it is light, his blinds are still closed, leaving the room to have a gray cast around the room. But his eyes are vibrate, and dare I say happy. I stroke his cheek laughing at his laughter.

"I should just skip work and fûck you again, shouldn't I. Or is that a bad idea?" He grinds his body on mine, his voice smooth.

His finger traces my bitten lips. Even though I was a bit sore, I couldn't deny the arousal deep within me.

"Jake." I moan out, my teeth biting the pad of his thumb.

"Don't tempt me." He growls, his tongue licking a trail down my neck.

One second he's on top of me, and the next he's standing up; adjusting his slacks where there's a clear bulge at. I grin to myself, happy that I made that happen.

I get dress hastily, almost wanting to steal his shirt that I wore to bed, but I know my mom. She'll just ask questions, so I just wear what I wore when I got here yesterday.

"You should wear something nice tonight." I say once we're in the car; driving me to my house.

He chuckles, "Nice? It's just dinner."

"I know, but it's suppose to be a thanksgiving dinner, and you're suppose to dress nice."

"Thanksgiving is tomorrow." He corrects me.

I bite the inside of my cheek, from scowling in annoyance, "I know that, but I would like you to dress nice."

"I do not want to dress up in slacks for a dinner, when I get off work I'm heading straight home to put on more comfortable clothes."

"Well I want you to impress them."

"Who's them?" He scoffs.

"My mom and dad." I say matter a factly.

Once there's a red light, he looks at me. "Firstly, your mom hates me, and I could care less about what your dad thinks." His eyes roll through his glasses.

"Look I get you probably didn't have enough family dinners when your were
a kid, but that doesn't make it okay to shit on my parents." I regret every word when it leaves my lips.

He doesn't say anything, but I could tell I hurt his feelings by the white of his knuckles on the steering wheels.

"I'm sorry-"

"Whatever." He interrupts me, clearly not okay with what I said. Why did I say that? Mentioning his parents is a complete red flag, and it just slipped through my lips in an instant to defend my own shitty parents.

The car jolts to a stop in front of my house, making my head fall back to the seat. I look back at him, and his eyes still haven't looked in my direction. I unbuckle my seat belt. Still sitting in my seat awaiting for any words from him.

"Jake-"

"Are you going to go? I'm running late for work." His tone rough.

I widen my eyes at him, and usually I would make him tell me what he's thinking, but I don't want to anger him more. So I leave, and right as the car door shuts closed, his car speeds off in the distance.

"You really need to-" My mom yells at me as I enter the house the first time today. She stops at my remorse appearance. "What's wrong?" Her glares softening. Her hands were wet from the sink of our kitchen. A turkey already basting with all sort of seasoning in a tub.

I shake my head at her, not wanting to disclose my mini fight with Jake, my feet carrying up the steps up towards my bedroom.

--
MiniA/N:Sorry that it's late ... hella late and that it may have bad editing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 19
Falling for his best friend was possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Louis. Especially when they made a promise not to do so, but Louis...
3.2K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
109K 4.5K 18
~You know how to ball, I know Aristotle~ "I guess when I'm with you for some time you tend to make me forget how fucked up the world is." In which L...
2.5K 44 47
"I am, and always will be about you." Harry and Louis used to be childhood best finds. Until they had to leave each other. But true lovers always fin...