Angel [Victor Nikiforov]

By pale-blueheart

Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break... More

foreword
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 32.5}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34.5}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38}
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{Thank you!}
{Halloween}
{Christmas}
{Christmas II}
{Christmas III}
{New Years}

{Chapter 34}

3.7K 109 4
By pale-blueheart

Finally when Mila and Sara arrive, we all order our food.

"Ah~! It's been a while since we've done something like this." Mila exclaims after taking a large sip from her drink.

We all nod in agreement, "And Mizore's finally back!" Sara says cheerfully.

I smile and nod as Lucy grins, "We all know why~!"

My eyes widen and I look over at her, "Eh? Nani?"

(What?)

I hear a couple chuckles and look around confused, "What do you mean...?"

"Speak of the devil." Mila muses, looking behind me.

I turn to find Victor, Yuuri, Minako, Mari, Yuri and who I can only guess as Otabek at a table.

"Did you come back because of Victor!" Sara exclaims, her eyes shining.

My face turns a deep shade of red as I shake my head, "Nonono."

Surya chuckles, "What a liar."

I stare at her in shock and sigh, "You guys have too of a creative mind."

"I'm sure she's just keeping him so she gets more publicity."

I turn my head towards Miyamoto; who's now staring right at me.

"Yui - " Lucy starts but I cut her off, "Why would you think that?"

The raven haired woman shrugs, "It seems like something you'd do."

I stare at her in shock as Surya starts talking, "Yui, i'm sure Mizore doesn't appreciate your singling her out for something that's nonsense."

Miyamoto sighs, rolling her eyes in the process.

The table stays silent for a little bit before Sara smiles, "So how has it been in Japan?"

"Oh!" I exclaim in surprise, "Ah, well, i've been training a lot. But the weather has been nice."

"I'd love to visit Japan. Yuri left without me that one time." Mila sighs.

I chuckle at the memory, "I'm pretty sure the triplets said he kicked Yuuri first thing."

A couple chuckle as Ruby gasps, "Triplets? Whose are they?!"

"Not yours I would hope." Surya says jokingly. I blush before shaking my head.

"Yuuko, a friend of the family, has triplets. Loop, Axel and Lutz." I answer.

Mila lets out a laugh, "I bet they're a lot to take care of."

I laugh and nod, "Believe it or not, they organized the skating competition that Victor planned."

Lucy starts laughing as the others shake their heads in disbelief. I grin at their reaction.

Once our food arrives the table is quieter now with a bunch of silverware in movement.

"Hey..." Ruby says as she pauses from eating, "How come no else but Mizore has someone now?"

I nearly spit out my drink as everyone laughs, causing a couple tables to look over.

Lucy next to me suddenly gasps and grabs my arm; making me jump.

"Mizore! Don't you owe me something now?"

"Eh?" I exclaim in surprise.

Surya, Ruby, and even Miyamoto chuckle to themselves as Lucy nods, "You said if someone in the group didn't get a partner before you, you'd owe me something."

I gasp lightly and groan, "I did, didn't I."

Sara laughs to herself and smiles, "Oh wow. You really said that?"

Mila gasps, "Lets all decide something for her!"

I sigh to myself, hanging my head slightly, "Oh kami - sama..."

(God...)

They all gather into a tight group and once they agree, Lucy grins, "Alright..."

After hearing it, my eyes widen and my face gets red, "No no no!" I exclaim loudly.

Lucy pushes my out of my seat before I know it and Surya pushes me towards their table.

I stumble a little bit and gather glances from a couple people.

I clear my throat and head for the male skater's table, including Mari and Minako.

"Oh, Mizore!" Yuuri exclaims as he spots me.

I nervously wave as everyone's head turns towards me.

"Mizore - chan~!" Chris says with a dazzling smile.

"Hi!" Victor exclaims with a happy smile.

Yuri throws me a glance and a tiny smile as Otabek gives me a nod.

Phichit grins as me with a strange glint in his eyes.

I sigh, "Hi everyone."

"What brings you over here?" Chris asks.

"Oh...!" I say in realization that I have no fake reason planned.

"Ano, just... decided to come over." I say, shrugging in the process.

(Um,)

Snickers come from the table behind me as Chris smiles and grabs a chair from behind and dragging it next to him.

"Thank you." I say and sit down next to him. "Mizore ~ ! You left us!" I hear Lucy call out.

I turn and stick out my tongue at them before smiling back at this group, "So anything interesting being talked about?"

Yuuri laughs nervously, "N - nothing at all...!"

"Weren't we just talking about the banquet?" Yuri asks. I burst out laughing as the Japanese man turns red.

"Oh, Yuuri. Do you finally remember?" I ask. "Eh? You knew he didn't?" Victor asks.

I chuckle, "Of course! He asked me in the morning." He groans and covers his face.

"Do you want to see the pictures?" Chris asks and passes his phone after my nod.

I chuckle as I find ones with him and Yuuri on the pole.

"Ah! Yuuri! You were so drunk!" I exclaim with laughter.

Yuuri sighs, "Mizore~!" 

I grin as I hand Chris back his phone.

"Oi! Mizore~!" I hear Ruby call out.

"Hm?" I turn to see all of them standing up.

"Oh, i'll be back." I say before standing and walking over.

"We're all leaving now." Surya says.

"Oh! Well I guess i'll see you all after tomorrow."

They all nod and Lucy hands my bag over, "Good luck!" 

"Good luck to everyone too!" I answer back with a smile.

Once they all file out, I walk back to the other table and sit back down.

"Hey! Victor, Yuuri, what's with the bracelets?" 

I look over and smile, "I got it for the two of them."

"Eh?" Mari and Minako look over at me surprised.

I smile and chuckle sheepishly.

"Hi!" A sudden loud voice exclaims.

Everyone looks over to JJ's sudden appearance.

"Well, tomorrow's an early start. Better call it a night." Victor says as we all file out in a line, leaving.

"Huh, what? Hey, wait a minute."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had a good day so far! I finally have an important announcement to make! 

I hope some of you like Attack on Titan or Shingeki No Kyojin and our wonderful Commander of the Survey Corps because my friend @aesthetic-lucy is starting off her story, Honorable. The first chapter is already up and it's amazing...! So I do suggest to go read it. :3

Well, that's kind of it. I hope you liked the chapter...! Voting, commenting, and sharing helps so much! And i'm super glad people are reading this and enjoying it! 

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I try and go through to fix any before publishing it.

Have a great day~!

- Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.7K 10
This is Part II of my other book, Comeback. I strongly recommend you read the first book, COMEBACK, before reading this one. ❄️ This story features y...
325 0 14
Before Viktor met Yuuri he was a big brother in the first place, only secondly a figure skater champion. When he decided to become a coach, he left h...
75.4K 2.1K 26
» win or lose, we call everything on the ice 'love' « a bit of fluff featuring the most adorable katsudon on earth and a certain silver-haired Russia...
349K 10.5K 37
(Y/n) (l/n). A star skater in Hasetsu, Kyushu. She has been skating for years. Ever since she was a kid, but every time someone like her friend, Yuko...