Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

3:00 A.M.

351K 18.8K 20.3K
By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook, stop! You cannot fit in there!"

You grimace, covering your eyes as the naked butt of your ex-pet-rabbit waves in the air in part of his attempt to fit his head inside the hole of his tiny, bunny-sized house.  He won't listen to you; heck, he won't even acknowledge your presence.

You aren't sure what's so important inside that house that he's trying to smush his new, gigantic form inside of it, but it's exasperating all the same.

When he was a rabbit, the enclosed protection of the mini building was a safe space for him.

Now that that safety is unattainable, you suppose he feels even more like he needs to be in there.

Like he needs to hide for a while.

The young dark-haired man is scrabbling desperately at the floor, panic clear in every single one of his movements. There's a repetitive squeaky noise coming from his throat, a high pitched sort of scream that would be amusing in any other situation.

He's going bonkers.

You're tempted to grab him around the waist and drag him away, but you're afraid of grabbing something important as he still doesn't have any clothes on.

Instead, all you can do is stand helplessly and wait for him to calm down.

It takes a long time.

After about ten minutes or so of him trying squeeze his now huge body into the not-huge space, Jungkook sits back on his heels and stares at the entrance, trembling.

He looks like exactly what he is on the inside: a terrified bunny.

His gaze moves to you, overflowing with helplessness.

Then, in the blink of an eye and before you can protest, the man's arms are tight around around your waist and his head is pressed into the crook of your neck.

He obviously still isn't processing the fact that he isn't a rabbit anymore, because when you wrap your arms around him in return, Jungkook drops his weight.

Completely.

And you don't have the strength to hold him up.

"Agh!" you shriek as his weight drags you both to the floor in a painful tangle of limbs. His knee crashes against your hip and your heads smash together roughly, a whimper of pain fleeing his lips. The next thing you know, you're trapped on the ground, back on the wood floor, with a fully-grown man curled up like a baby on your chest.

"I'm human," Jungkook says in a strained voice. "Why am I a human?" You feel something wet fall into your collarbone and suck in a breath.

He's crying.

The ebony-haired man is wrapped tightly in your arms, weakly sobbing against your skin. He's disoriented, and confused, and scared out of his mind.

You would be too if you suddenly changed species.

So you allow him to clutch into you, and in return you scratch your fingers through his hair and rub his back in comforting gestures, the same thing your would do if he was still a rabbit.

"It's okay, Jungkook," you whisper gently. He shudders and buffs his head into your touch as his arms tighten around you.

"Are you gonna give me away now?" he asks in a small voice. "Please don't. I like it here."

Thoughts and questions are flying through your mind 100 miles a minute, but everything comes to a screeching halt when he asks that question.

Jungkook lifts his head, revealing once again the startling sight of a familiar pair of eyes set in an unfamiliar face.

If those eyes were beautiful when he was a rabbit, they're absolutely stunning in a human face.

Evenly set apart, wide and deep and dark and endless. They're now perfectly complimented by long, dark lashes and strong brows. His human face in general is a strangely attractive mixture of soft and strong, a sharp and square jawline counteracted by high cheekbones; strong nose and forehead as opposed to the almost feminine curve of his mouth.

And then, of course the eyes.

You could sink into those eyes and never come back out.

"You aren't going anywhere," you choke out through the emotions darting though you. Pity and compassion, as well as a general sadness for the entire situation strain your tone. "I'm not giving you away, Kookie."

The affectionate nickname takes some of the tension out of his shoulders. He relaxes against you. The two of you lay there, caught up in your own individual thoughts as his small sobs reduce into sniffles.

However, the longer the two of you lay there on the floor, the less oxygen makes it to your lungs due to his weight crushing your chest.

You eventually pay his bare arm, trying to keep your tone light. "I need you to get up, honey. You're squishing me."

Blinking, the man looks confused for a moment before understanding passes through his features.

"Sorry," he sniffs, immediately climbing to his feet.

Holy crap!

You throw a hand over your eyes in an attempt to shield your innocence, but you're too late.

You now know what a very well-endowed man looks like, much to your chagrin. All of that bare skin, pulled tautly over hard muscle, makes you curl up into a withering ball of embarrassment.

This is worse than rabbit-Jungkook jumping you, by a thousand times.

If only you had a bottle of brain bleach to do away with that scarring sight.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook squats down next to you, poking your side with a single finger.

"Clothes," you squeak. "You need clothes."

He looks down at himself, blinking. "Clothes?"

Definitely. First step, clothes.

Keeping your eyes covered, you push yourself up and stumble to your room. You forgot amidst all of the chaos that you don't have any pants on.

It's a good thing the young man next to you isn't a normal twenty-something-year-old. He hasn't even noticed your lack of clothing.

But you've definitely noticed his.

Jungkook hovers outside the bedroom as you tug on a pair of sweatpants. You don't have anything big enough for him, but there's a place you know you can find something for him.

You move quickly to the apartment door.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook mumbles uncertainly. He tries to follow you out the door, but you place a hand on his chest to hold him back.

The heat of his skin on your palm only serves to make your steps faster.

"I'm going to get you something to wear," you mutter. "Stay here."

The last thing you need is a rabbit-turned-man wandering naked around your apartment building at the crack of dawn for all of your neighbors to see.

Closing the door to contain Jungkook, you scamper down the hall and stop at Jimin's door.

What are the odds that he'll answer at 3:00 in the morning?

But you have to try.

You knock on the door with your knuckles,
waiting for a moment before going to knock again.

But before you can, the door swings open, revealing a frazzled-looking Jimin with messy orange hair and wide eyes.

"Y-Y/N," he stutters hoarsely. "Um, what's up?"

He's acting weird, but you're in too much of a hurry to care right now. "This is going to be kind of weird," you whisper. "But could I borrow some clothes? Like some boxers and some shorts maybe?"

He blinks. "Boxers? Yeah just give me a-"

A deep, masculine voice cute him off, originating from somewhere inside his apartment.

"Who is it, Jiminie?"

A second voice joins the first.

"Is it Y/N?"

Jimin's eyes go even wider. "I have to go!" he
squeaks, attempting to close the door.

He's stopped by a large hand.

Two heads poke around the door, forcing Jimin to take a step back.

"Y/N!"

You try to contain your shriek as, for the second time today, you're tackled by naked men.

"Hi!" one of them says happily. His smile takes up almost all of his face, bright and glowing beneath his chestnut hair. "We missed you.
Where's Jungkookie?"

The other one squeezes his arms tightly around your neck and wiggles in happiness. "Jiminie's being mean," he whines in a raspy voice, pale blonde hair falling into your eyes.

You stare in shock at the two men on top of you, then switch your gaze to Jimin standing over you as it all clicks into place.

"Hoseok? Taehyung?" you breathe.

They both give you a cheerful smile, laughing.
"Hi, Y/N!"

[A/N]
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 88 18
BTS fanfiction
4.2M 174K 72
❝ Stay away from those boys, Violet; they're nothing but trouble. ❞ #28 in fanfiction!!
228K 7.1K 31
"don't you remember me?" started 5-7-17; ended 31-8-17 HIGHEST RANK: #310 IN FANFICTION
68.4K 3.3K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...