Dricki OneShots/Mini-Series:...

By _Books4l

Dricki OneShots || Dricki Short Stories More

Letting Go (Part 1)
Letting Go (Part 2)
Letting Go (Part 3)
Back & Better (1)
Back & Better (2)
Back & Better (3)
The Best Man (1)
The Best Man (2)
The Best Man (3)
The Best Man (4)
Make Ya' Money (1)
Which Short Story Should I Continue?
When I'm Broken... (1)
When I'm Broken... (2)
HoneyTRAP (1)
HoneyTRAP(2)
Revolver
New Beginnings (1)
The Industry (1)
The Industry (2)
The Mistress
Teenage Fever
Before It All
After It All
College Girl (1)
On My Own (1)
On My Own (2)
On My Own (3)
On My Own (4)
ALERT!
POWER
Beyond The Lights (1)
Beyond The Lights (1.5)
Fight For Me...For Us (1)
Everlasting.
New Drake Story!
Not What You Want (1)
Not What You Want (2)
June 29th: Mentally Unstable
June 29th: Pornstar Pussy
June 29th: Story of Adonis
June 29th: Finale
FUN GIRL : 1

For The Love

1.3K 25 11
By _Books4l

Listen here SUS 😌this is a One-shot book, which means that I write whatever comes to mind and whatever I'm feeling. I'm creative at certain times, which means that I'm not always able to keep the same story line going consistently. Until I do finish, 'POWER', y'all can enjoy this! 😘❤️

"Welcome, Hip-Hop powerhouse, Nicki Minaj".

As soon as I heard my que, I strutted onto the stage, waving at the crowd as they yelled and waved at me. Even though I'd performed in front of millions of people throughout the duration of my career, I was still a bit nervous in front of smaller crowds.

"Welcome, welcome". Wendy said, as I took a seat on the purple couch, across from Wendy. "Before we start, place your feet on the shoe cam", Wendy said as I placed my feet onto the two purple foot prints that rested on the floor.

"Your shoes, their stunning". I smiled, "Thank you, their apart of the new Giuseppe collection, designed by myself. They should be hitting stores in a few months".

Wendy smiled, "Okay, you know what's next. The nitty-gritty". I gave her a faint smile, playfully rolling my eyes. "Lord".

"Well, you have been in Hot Topics a lot in the past few months. Whether it's the arguing on social media or the arguing with your label mates and boyfriend, Drake. What's up with that girl"?

"Well you know, there are problems in every relationship, it's very rare that you meet anybody with a perfect relationship. Drake and I have been together for nearly eight years and he's really my best-friend, so when we go through things, it's not easy to just give up him. The media only sees half of it and I hate that everyone has to create an opinion on him and on us when they don't know the truth".

"Well you've had quite the encounters with girls that have reportedly messed around with Drake, before and during your relationship".

This is the exact reason I hated this bitch, she was so damn nosey and messy, but I kept my composure.

"If I ever have a problem with anyone, it's for a reason. I don't tolerate disrespect, towards myself and definitely not towards my relationship".

Wendy nodded her head, "Mhm. So you said you two have been together for eight years, so no plans on any babies or any marriage in the near future".

I shrugged, "I leave things like that up to God, I want the timing to be perfect. Of course, I want children and a marriage, but I'm leaving that all up to the man above".

"It always seem like you two are in competition, it's quite cute. Every time you drop something, Drake is not far behind. Maybe vice versa sometimes".

I laughed, "I love a good challenge, but he knows what it is when it comes to the music. I'm great at what I do and so is he, and we're even better when we do it together".

Wendy nodded her head, "Well on the brighter side, Nicki's third album is hitting stores later on this week. The Pink-print, tell us about it".

"Well, the name was most definitely inspired by JAY-Z's Blueprint album. I want this album to solidify my spot in hip-hip. Honestly, unlike my other two albums, this one is the most put together. I actually tell my story, things that are really going on in my life".

"Well luckily, I had the chance to get an early listen. There's a few tracks I want to point out: The Crying Game, Bed of Lies, and Grand Piano. Now those three seem to deal with relationships, are you referring to you and Drake".

I sighed, "Like I mentioned early, every relationship has its ups and downs. The best way for me to express myself is through music and that's what I did. I'm not giving any insights, you'll just have to decided yourself when the album hits the stores".

I sat the remote beside me, pausing the television. I looked up at Aubrey as he leaned against the wall, staring at me as I stared at him.

"After you're done with album promotion, we're going on vacation. No phones, no security, just us two". I sighed, he always got frustrated when he seemed guilty to the media.

"You're acting like you're not the cause of this. Don't make it seem so easy Aubrey, please don't. I can't even promote my album without getting questioned about you and your side bitches".

"We've been through this shit Onika, I thought we were past this". I sighed, "I don't know if I can ever get past it Aubrey. It still hurts, especially when I still have to face it. It happened, the entire world knows Aubrey, you've cheated and betrayed me".

Everything that I told Wendy earlier was true. It wasn't easy to give up on him, especially when we were genuinely best-friends. "Look at me", Aubrey said, placing his fingers under my chin to lift my face up.

"No matter what we go through and what mistakes I make, I'm growing and learning to be the man you need me to be. I just need you to work with me, despite what the media says, you know nobody knows me the way you do".

He placed a wet kiss onto my lips, making sure to bite on my bottom lip as he broke away. It was moments like this that made me forget everything he'd put me through. Even though many people told me to leave him, it was just something about Aubrey that had a hold on me.

I remembered the first time I'd found out Aubrey had cheated, it was about one year into our relationship. I wasn't the over bearing type, I enjoyed my space and privacy, as well as Aubrey.

I originally had a show scheduled in New York but it was cancelled while I was on my way to LAX.
At this time, Aubrey had an apartment that was very close to the airport, so I figured I could go to his place for the night.

I didn't bother calling because he was my man and I had his spare key, I didn't see the need for any further explanation. To my surprise, my key didn't work anymore, which was unexpected.

I just knew he was home, I knew it, I felt it.

Using my first instinct, I placed two fingers over the peep hole and knocked on the door. After a few minutes of knocking, a very soft voice came from the other side of the door, a woman's voice asking who it was. From there, I found out the girl was actually some stripper that he'd been messing with.

I tried to kill him and that bitch that night, but I obviously failed.

I was hurt for a few months, I avoided all contact with him, but I somehow ended back up in his arms. All vulnerable and shit, despite his repeating cycle of seeing other women, I stayed. Mostly because I had faith in him and the person I knew he could become.

"Can we go to Jamaica, I've been having a test for that Jerk Chicken since we went years ago". I said, causing him to smile. "Anything you want". I looked at him as he managed to sit down and lay his head on my lap with ease, his movements always seemed so swift.

"Can I ask you a question Aubrey? I don't want you get mad, but I do want honesty". He sighed, "Go ahead".

"Why did you cheat on me"?

It was quiet for a few seconds before he finally spoke up. "Honestly, when we got together, I was getting the best of both worlds. Not only did I have Nicki Minaj, the girl that every nigga drooled over, but I also had a chance with every other girl beneath you. That shit was like a kid in a candy store, I wanted it all, so I tried my best to get it. I was young and dumb, didn't really realize the pain I was placing on you. It's hard to explain because the actions seem so careless, but I do love you, with all of my heart. I honestly thought that you would've gave up on me a long time ago, but I commend you for staying. If you would've left though, I wouldn't have even been mad. I knew how bad I'd hurt you, I mean I've seen you cry and shit, which only made me feel like less of      a man".

"You know, when I went into the studio and wrote the album, I thought of everything we'd been through", I said, running my hand on the side of his beard.

"Yeah, I know. I low-key snuck and listened to one song, even though I know you wanted me to wait until the album dropped with everyone else".

I laughed a little, "You just couldn't help yourself".

I reached on the side of me, grabbing my phone.
"Babe, I'm going to play a part of a song that is about us".

"I'm listening", was all he said.

I just figured if you saw me, if you looked in my eyes

You'd remember our connection and be freed from the lies

I just figured I was something that you couldn't replace

But there was just a blank stare and I couldn't relate

I just couldn't understand and I couldn't defend

What we had, what we shared, and I couldn't pretend

When the tears roll down it's like you ain't even notice em

If you had a heart, I was hoping that you would show it some

What the fuck you really telling me, what you telling me

I could tell you lying, get the fuck out, don't yell at me

I ain't mean to cut you, I ain't wanna catch a felony

This ain't How To Be A Player, you ain't Bill Bellamy

They say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone

They say that your darkest hour come before your dawn

But there was something that I should've asked all along

I'm a ask on the song

I looked down at him as I paused Bed of Lies, watching him to get a feel of his vibe. He said nothing for a few seconds, but he looked as if he was taken by surprise.

"Finish the song", was all he said before I clicked play and let ten room fill up with the sweet voice of Skylar Grey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.8K 20
Lauren & You one shots and short stories.
14.8K 824 11
Beynika Oneshots based off songs/movies
1K 80 5
Some short stories, mostly cute one shots..
41.1K 298 14
A story of one shots of my love bill kaulitz ;) Requests open!!