Sucka (Book 1) Sucka Series E...

By 2wiceMob

We have a love hate relationship We love to hate and hate to love Physically we're miles apart But mentally y... More

Chapter One
So We Meet Again?
Blind Date!
Stubborn.
Just My Luck.
Why You Always So Difficult?
Dreams.
Problem Solved.
Christian
Here We Go.
New Set of Plans
Indignant
Revenge
Plotting.
Atlanta
Atlanta Part 2
An Old Friend.
Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams.
The Mortuary Haunted House
Forgiven.
"I'm Pregnant."
Neva End.
2 Months Later.
Liar, Liar, Liar!
Actions.
Confessions Part One.
Confessions Part Two.
Sucka 2

Everybody Stay Calm.

24.6K 1.2K 211
By 2wiceMob

{ Malenda. }

"Malenda I just wanna tell you I love you. " Ty walked over to me giving me a hug. I rolled my eyes. She was honestly over reacting.

"What about me bae?" Cole poked his bottom lip out pouting like a baby. Ty turned around walking over to him giving him a tongue kiss. Ew. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at them, but Cole caught it before it hit them and they laughed.

"Malenda we love you but don't get jumped." Cole balled up his fist hitting his chest a few times like he was Tarzan or some damn Mocho man.

"Wassup'?" I said trying to immitate August's New Orleans accent. I swear he was always putting so much emphasis on one word and it was sexy. Not gone lie. Cole started walking up on me and Ty quickly took my side.

"Really Bae?" Cole scrunched up his face looking a lil hurt. He must ain't get the memo?

"Cole stop acting new to this you just the side bitch nigga." I shooed him off hoping he'd get the memo.

"Mayne whate- AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Cole scremed like a little girl as the thunder striked again. We were having a Tornado watching and were suppose to be taking cover but we weren't. Honestly, I was chilling. Ty and Cole one the other hand were being dramatic. Like be calm.

Bang! Bang!

"THE THUNDER IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR! LAAAWD HELP US!" Ty ran over to Cole while they wrapped their arms around each other. I sghed. These niggas.

"Chill out Ty that's just somebody knocking on the door." I got up off the couch and made my way to the door. I looked out the peep hole but didn't see anything. So I opened it being careful not to leet the wind take control over the door. In walked the devil himself. None other than Mr. August Anthony Alsina Jr. himself. Last I heard he was in Atlanta working on a deal with some guy name Wayne. I was about to shut the door but in came Sasha. I was now confused.

I looked over at Ty who looked ust as confused as I was. August and Cole paid us no mind. They were to busy dapping one another.

"August why you bring Sasha?" Ty asked getting striaght to the point.

"She's carrying my child I couldn't leave her home in this weather." August was trying to save his ass and Sasha's.

"Nigga please y'all could've stayed home then. Matter fact it ain't that bad gone head and leave you might just make the storm." Ty smiled that evil smile of hers and tried leading August to the door but he helped himself to the couch and sat down. I shut the door and started making my way to my room. I wasn't going to deal with these niggas. No, no, no, no.

"Malenda where you going?" August asked.

I turned around smirking. "Well if you must know I'm going in my room."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be in the same room with you and Sasha. No offense but I'm out." I cut the conversation short and went in my room. I decieded I wanted to text Christian.

SexyMalenda: Hola mi amigo!

WhiteBoyChris: Hi beatiful. How's the weather?

SexyMalenda: It's alright. Guess who's here.

WhiteBoyChris: August?

SexyMalenda: Yaas! And his hood rat ass baby mama.

WhiteBoyChris: Lmaoo! How she look doe? I might could get seconds.

SexyMalenda: -_- Stop fuxking around Christian. I would never talk to you again if you slept with her.

WhiteBoyChris: I'm just playing baby girl. You know I wouldn't do you like that. Your all a man could ever want or need.

SexyMalenda: Aw bae your so sweet.

I didn't even get to send the message to Christian because August rude ass snatched my phone out my hands. I didn't even know he was in my room. I sat up about to leave out the door that was now shut but August grabbed my waist sitting me on his lap. I hit him trying to loosen his grips so I could get up but I was loosing.

I huffed. "Isn't your girl friend in the living room? Get your ass out." I hit him a few more times before giving up.

"She's sleep in the other guest room."

"I don't care let me go."

"Why? I don't want to."

"What do you want? Gosh."

"I want you Malenda."

"Well sorry I don't care."

"Yes you do. I know you want me just as much as I want you." August kissed my neck and my face quickly softned.

"August don't you dare. I'm not going there with you." I turned around letting him know I was serious. I wasn't going to be a side hoe nor was August getting any from me. Better go fuck Sasha.

"Just relax." August chuckled. He really thought this shit was funny.

"Okay, kiss me again and I'm kicking you in your balls."

"You better not."

"Why? You want more kids with Sasha?" I crossed my arms across my chest with attitude. I was still mad.

"I didn't plan on having any kids with her but it happened so let that shit go Malenda. Stop throwing it in my face, I know I fucked up. Damn you make me so angry with that shit." Suprisingly August's voice was calm as he talked but I could still tell he was mad. His eyes told me that. "But I would like some kids with you."

"I bet you would. I giggled. "How many baby mama's you want nigga?"

"Just one. Just you."

"Well I don't think that's going to happen." I swallowed down hard. I was nervous for August's response.

"Whatchu tryna say? You saying your done with me? With us?" August arched his eyebrows looked at me. I suppose to see if I'm sure.

"I wanna be done with you." I looked back at August but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking past me at the wall. We sat there in silence for a moment before either of us spoke again.

"I gotta show you something." August reached in his back pocket and pulled out what looked to be a peice of paper. But when he handed it to me and I unfolded it I realzied it was a sonogram. I looked at it and a feeling of sadness washed over me. I just couldn't process August having a chid that wasn't mine, well ours. August wiped the few tears that were falling. I continued to examine every inch on the picture but when I looked at the date. I was confused.

"Why does the date of the picture say March 23, 2006?" I asked. August looked at me like I was crazy and grabbed and the picture . He looked at it and shrugged.

"The doctor probably did something wrong." He said.

Yeah, but that still didn't seat right with me. Something wasn't right.

Aw, damn. I sense drama. But what y'all think about Malenda and August's moment? They're always having moments. They're both so bi-polar. One minute they agrue the next they love each other. What y'all think about the "sonogram picture"?

Love y'all.

Please comment and don't just read and vote guys. I love reading the comments. They're always funny. But for those of you who don't comment please do. Also I'll be giving you guys the description for the Sequel which is called Sucka \\. I'll be giving y'all that

in the last 5 chapters tho. We almost there.

Look nigga we made it.

Peace.

-Ty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 17
quackity was having one of his 'normal' nights, getting yelled at by his dad and sobbing into his pillow after. but this time, he got a call from som...
5.2K 65 4
Kyuubi is a real weakling compared to you. In fact you have beat him up when you were only 1 years old so the 4rth hokage could seal him in his son N...
3.8M 108K 42
Jewel had been crushing on the biggest hustler of all time! His name was Jaquan better known as Q. One day at the mall she catches his attention and...
75.1K 2K 47
Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are still trying to fix their relationship. But...