After School Buddy (Larry Sty...

By becauseharoldx

Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Loui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 16

802 23 9
By becauseharoldx

Harry walked downstairs and found Anne and Louis laughing and drinking some tea. He walked to Anne and purposely brushed his hand on Louis'. He kissed Anne's cheek and wished her good morning.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he poured some tea in his mug. 

"Nothing love, its just that Louis here has a nice sense of humor." She said. Harry smiled and was happy that the two people he loves are bonding.  

"This tea is very lovely Anne." Louis complimented, taking another sip. 

"Why thank you Louis." Anne said, winking at Harry which Louis didn't notice. 

Harry blushed and looked at the tea so Anne and Louis wouldn't see him. 

"I'm going to go and get ready for work. Have a nice day boys." Anne said and squeezed Louis' shoulder before leaving. 

"You have a really nice mum." Louis said as he walked over to Harry and pecked his lips. 

"She's the best. Anyways I have a plan." 

Louis looked at Harry intently waiting for him to explain the plan.

"I think that we should pretend that we broke up and maybe if you get another note or something happens then that would lead us to our culprit." Harry said. 

"But how would they know we broke up? We don't act like a couple at school." 

"Then we just have to stay away from each other. Like not walk with each other or not sit by each other at lunch." 

"But Harry, what about after school?" Louis said. Harry frowned, clearly he didn't think of that. 

"I guess that's the end of it for now. Don't worry Louis we will find the person fast, I promise." Harry said as he put a reassuring hand on Louis' arm. 

"I don't like pretending that we aren't together." Louis whispered. 

"I know, but we can't." Harry said. 

Louis looked down, but Harry cupped his face and brought it up to meet his eye. He leaned in as their lips slightly brushed. Louis leaned and captured Harry's lips into his. The kiss was full of love and needy, but it was passionate. 

They pulled apart and Harry took Louis' hand and his bag in the other and they walked off. 

They didn't notice a very happy Anne watching their kiss. 

"I knew that Louis would be the one for my son." Anne said to herself. 

                                                                      *****

"I'll go through the back and you can go through the front." Louis said as they walked up to the school.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, unsure. Louis nodded and walked to the back of the school. 

Harry sighed and walked through the front. 

 Well here goes nothing. 

Harry thought to himself and opened the doors to the school. He put on a depressed face and messed up his hair a bit to show that he was upset. He looked down most of the time and "accidentally" bumped into people while muttering apologizes. 

He finally reached his locker and opened the lock. 

"Hey Harry!" Zayn walked up to him with a huge smile.

"Hi." Harry mumbled as he took out his books.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked, automatically changing his smile into a worried frown.

"Nothing." Harry said. 

He noticed Josh and his crew walking down the halls so he automatically hugged Zayn. The tanned boy was surprised by the sudden embrace, but hugged him back.

"What happened Harry?" Zayn asked as he pulled out of the hug. Harry sniffed and shook his head.

"Nothing, just stressed out." He said. 

"Harry you know-" 

Suddenly Nick approached them and Zayn gave him a look telling him that he wants to talk later. "Hey guys!" Nick looked at Harry and immediately frowned.

"Woah Harry, you look upset. You OK?" He asked. 

Harry nodded and saw that Louis passed by them. He looked away and Harry sighed. Nick noticed and gave Harry a confused look."I think we should leave Harry alone." Nick said. 

Zayn sighed and put his hand on Harry's shoulder and gave him a comforting look."No matter what, I'm here for you Harry. You can tell me anything." 

Harry smiled and Zayn and Nick left. 

Soon the bell rang and Harry walked towards his first period class, but suddenly someone grabbed his arm and pulled him into the janitor's closet. 

"What the f-" 

Harry stopped and saw Louis who immediately grabbed the back of his neck and smashed their lips together. They pulled apart and were out of breath.

"God I hate seeing you upset even if its an act." Louis said. Harry grinned and fixed his hair.

"Now I'm late." Harry said, "but it was totally worth it." 

Louis smirked and Harry pecked his lips one last time and left.

                                                                        *******

When it was time for maths, Harry sat in the back and saw Louis come in. The older boy sent him a small smile and then sat down two rows in front of Harry. Harry took his phone out and set it on his desk just in case Louis wanted to text him something. They were texting half the time during second period and luckily no one, not even the teacher noticed. 

"Ok class today we are going to take a pop quiz." said Ms. Goulding. 

She passed out the quiz and soon went to Harry's row.

"Mr. Styles please put your phone away." She said, eyeing Harry's device.

"Sorry Ms." Harry apologized and put his phone in his backpack. 

They started the quiz and as usual Harry was the first to be done. He walked by Louis and got tripped by someone sitting in front of him. He stood up straighter and heard some snickers from the person who tripped him. He saw that it was someone from Josh's crew- Andy -Harry noticed that Louis glared at him and looked back at Harry mouthing something like 'Are you ok?' Harry blinked his eyes 3 times to signal tol him that he was ok. 

Louis nodded and went back to his work and Harry walked to turn in his test.

Class ended and Harry saw Andy stand up, but he got tripped and fell straight on the floor. The class laughed and Ms. Goulding shushed them. Harry then saw that the person who tripped him was Louis. He shook his head while smiling. 

That boy.  

He thought and stood up and walked over to Andy. He took out his hand and Andy stared at it confused. 

"Harry.." He heard Louis call out, but Harry ignored him and looked at Andy. 

"Are you going to just sit there?" Harry asked. Andy looked at his hand for a moment and took it. He stood up and grabbed his bag. 

"Harry, thank you and I'm sorry." Andy said. 

"Its ok. You better get to Josh." Harry said. Andy nodded and smiled at Harry nervously before leaving. 

When everyone left the classroom, Louis and Harry stayed behind.

"Why were you being so nice to him when he was being an ass?" Louis asked. 

"Because that doesn't make me the better person if I'm an ass to him back." Harry said. 

Louis nodded in agreement and walked closer to Harry. "But I still don't regret tripping him." 

Harry cracked a smile and took Louis' hand and traced around his knuckles. "I don't blame you. I think that Andy might mend his ways, but I don't think Josh will ever." Harry said and Louis chuckled. 

"Even god can't help him mend his ways."  Louis joked. Harry laughed kissed Louis' knuckles. 

"I'm not excited to stay back after school like usual." Harry said with a soft tone in his voice. 

"Me neither, but its hopefully for only a couple days." Louis said. 

"I think that we should meet in the library for a bit." Harry said. 

"Only for a bit though. Never know if the person is lurking around here." 

Harry's eyes brightened and grinned."Louis you're a genius! We could catch the person here. I mean its usually only us and a couple of the teachers." 

"That's brilliant!" Louis exclaimed and kissed Harry on the lips. Suddenly Harry heard a click and pulled back.

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

"No, probably my shoes moving a bit when I tried to stand on my tiptoes to kiss you." 

Harry smiled and pecked Louis lips. "Let's go. Don't wanna make Niall feel like the third wheel." 

"Yeah lets leave." Louis agreed and the couple walked out of the math room, completely unaware of the fact that another person was also there.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this update!! I have been updating A LOT cause of spring break. Wait till summer and I will update like crazy and maybe even write more stories :D 

So...... what do you think is gonna happen next??

Vote and comment for this chapter! Thanks loves xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 17.9K 37
[Completed] Louis has gone through a lot of things emotionally but no one has ever noticed or really cared for the matter. Harry is the best looking...
241K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
6.1K 238 26
harry styles is the new kid at school. he doesn't know anyone. yet louis tomlinson is just a normal student that a lot of people like. but then they...
22.7K 608 32
A Larry Stylinson love story. (contains SMUT) First day on Louis' new school starts horrible, he immediately get's bullied by a very populair guy, ca...