Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 97

183K 5.2K 19.5K
By StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

"What are you doing here?" I ask. Liam stands in the hall with a small smile spread across his face. "Wait, how did you know I was here?" There are so many questions to ask him, first of all he's not even in French class.

"Calm down, I figured I'd come and see if you've told Harry yet. You know about-"

"No, no I haven't. Either way I don't have to tell him anymore." I tell him, walking away from the door to the unmade bed. Liam follows me, closing the door behind him. He admires the room in awe as he follows my lead.

I sit on the bed, legs crossed and head leaning against the head board of it. Liam looks around, then sits down on the edge of the bed in front of me.

"You still haven't answered how you knew I was here." I press. The only way he could've known is if he talked to Harry. That being the only answer.

He plays with his fingers, looking around the room before answering. "I figured since you and Harry broke up I-"

"Wait, how do you know we broke up?" Harry wouldn't have the guts to tell him or maybe he would.

"H-Harry told me. Um, I called him earlier and he told me you two weren't together. He also mentioned you staying here so I felt the need to come here, to help you through it." His cheeks are bright red and he's avoiding any eye contact but I'll let it slip.

"At least you're caught up with everything. The break up and Paris." I sit up straight on the bed, looking straight at Liam.

"Guess our bet's off. About the whole 'if you don't tell him I will' ?" He asks. We did make that promise but even if I and Harry were still together I wouldn't have stayed faithful to the agreement. This makes me feel better though, not having to worry about telling Harry about my medical issues. That's one way to look at this positively, I think.

"It's off." I say. He stands up off the bed and begins to walk around the room to the window.

"Beautiful view you have here. I seriously wouldn't have expected Harry to do this. Him breaking up with you is, unbelievable. I could've sworn you two were gonna last." His words burn at my chest. He says he could've sworn Harry and I would last, what the hell am I supposed to feel now? Nothing was wrong in our relationship. The Sam thing would eventually blow over, if anything I should've been the one who was supposed to break up with him, not him with me. Unless he was scared that I would break up with him so he did it first. That way he wouldn't look like an idiot. Maybe if I would've talked first and told him how I was taking the whole Sam shit, this wouldn't be happening. Liam wouldn't be here, Harry would. I wouldn't be miserable in bed, I'd be here laying with him, skipping another day of the tour simply because he was too sleepy. Everything could've been better, could've.

"What do you say?" Liam asks. I was too busy thinking about Harry that I spaced off from listening to Liam.

"About what?" I feel bad for asking. It's not my fault that Harry has completely taken over my head.

"Grabbing a bite, to get your mind off of whatever you were just thinking of." A small crooked smile spreads across his face. He's right. I haven't eaten in two days and this would be the only way I would eat now. There's really no other option, I've been glued to this bed, only getting up to go to the restroom. This would be an escape from all this shit.

"That sounds wonderful. I do need a break from this place." I stand up from the bed, not bothering to make it. That's what room service is for right?

I grab a sweater that's been laying on top of the couch in the living room since Harry left. It's his sweater, not mine. The only thing he left behind when he left. His smell still lingers on it, somehow it soothes me but breaks me at the same time.

"Louis, now would be a good time to leave don't you think?" Liam stands by the open door waiting for me. I take a deep breath and head on over to whatever place Liam has in store for us.

...

I feel like shit walking around in the streets of Paris in only sweats and a sweatshirt. Everyone else is all business type then there's me. Liam looks casual which helps him. If anything he's probably embarrassed to be walking next to the guy who looks like he just got out of bed. Well I did just get out of bed so there's a logical explanation.

"Crepes?" Liam says pointing to the small cart on the street with a lady making crepes.

"I'm not in the mood for it, not that at least." I feel like a dick rejecting Liam's offer but I'm being honest. This whole break up has brought out the worst in me.

"So...what are you in the mood for?" Liam is trying to keep his cool and he's being so polite. It's like he's being careful because he has this small fragile thing right there with him and he doesn't want it to break more than it already has.

"Pizza? I'm sure there's a place around here somewhere." I remember telling Harry how I didn't like pizza when we were becoming "acquaintances". He took me to his uncle's pizza parlor and he completely changed my thoughts on pizza.

*Flashback*

"So where are we headed?" I ask Harry. I face the towards the front of the car, avoiding any awkwardness with him.

"It's your choice remember?" He's right, but I wouldn't know where to go exactly. After all I've only been in this town for a few weeks. I haven't had the time to get to the know the place.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, I don't really know the places around here." The only place I've been at has been the convenient store and that being about it.

"You just moved here last week of course, sorry about that." Harry says, keeping his hands on steering wheel and his face facing towards the road ahead.

"Yeah." I simply answer.

"What do you say we go and eat some pizza?" He's being kind but pizza? Out of all things why that.

"I don't really like pizza..." As soon as I answer, Harry gasps in an over-dramatically way. I've never really fancied the greasy, triangle shaped food. I had it once but it was horrible.

"Well, you haven't tried the pizza here." He taunts.

"How is any pizza different from the other?"

"A lot of things." He tilts his head towards the side.

"Like what?" I ask. There can't be a difference, every pizza is not different than the other.

"Depends, it could be the crust, the sauce, the cheese, overall just the person who makes it." This isn't the same Harry I've gotten to know in the short time we've talked. He's being kind and gentle.

"Is it some kind of special place or something?" I try to keep the conversations going.

"Yeah, it's actually my uncle's place."

"Interesting." I raise a brow, still looking ahead at the road.

"You'll love it trust me." Harry assures me, turning to look at me.

"Last time I trusted you, I ended up running away from you and taking a two hour long drive on a bus." I tease. His cheeks flush but pretends to have not heard the clever remark I've made.

*EOF*

A sudden clashing of my shoulder with another wakes me from my remembrance of a special time me and Harry shared together. I was to distracted in my own thoughts to pay attention where I was walking.

"What the fuck! Watch it you little-" The deep voice is all too familiar. I turn around to find Harry, his eyes lacking color, dark circles under them and his face looking a bit slimmer in comparison from only two days ago. He looks exhausted, much like me. "L-Louis, I didn't know it was you." He panics. "I'm- I"m sorry." I swear his eyes are beginning to water but he blinks to wash the tears away. He's hurt.

"Harry we should get going." Niall tells Harry. I was too caught up with Harry that I didn't notice he was with Niall. Harry look over at Liam with a harsh look, then walks away with Niall.

"Why was he with Niall?" I attempt to ask myself that but I blurt it out without thinking.

"He was um, he was probably, they were probably just talking. That's all." Liam stutters with his words. There's something that doesn't add up.

My mind reels through any explanations why they were together. There's one that cold nearly finish breaking me.

"There's a pizza place right there." Liam rushes over to a small pizza parlor, leaving me behind to catch up to him.

It takes me a minute to finally reach him. He's already ordered them and everything. He's sat on a small table waiting on them to bring the food to us, I join him.

"Do you think Niall and Harry have a thing going on?" My question sounds even more ridiculous once it's said out loud. Niall would never do that, not after he gave me that talk about how much I loved Harry.

"No! No, Niall isn't like that. No offense to you but he's not gay, trust me. You can't expect Harry to spend the rest of the time here alone without having fun, do you?" He has a point.

"You're right."

"Well then? You should show him you're having a blast without him too. Show him you're okay." Again he has point. Everyone always seems to be right but me.

Liam's phone stars ringing right as I'm about to talk. He slips the phone out of his pocket, looking at the screen before he answers.

"I have to take this, I'll be right back." Liam says, excusing himself from the place to answer, stepping outside onto the street to have his conversation on the phone.

*Harry's POV*

"What the fuck! Watch it you little-" I yell at the small guy who's just hit me with his shoulder. I wait for the little shit to turn around before I can continue. My eyes widen in shock once I see it's Louis. Fuck this wasn't supposed to happen. "L-Louis, I didn't know it was you." I panic, stepping towards him then back. "I'm- I"m sorry." I can feel my eyes begin to water. I blink rapidly to stop them from causing a scene out here in the street. I don't need Louis to see that I'm complete shit since we've parted. Not that it would matter. He looks a lot like me right now. His eyes lifeless, the dropping of them is worse now. Black, dark circles lie under his eyes. He hasn't slept or eaten. He looks slimmer, not much but I can see the difference.

"Harry we should get going." Niall pulls at my arm. I look over at Liam, giving him one last glance before we leave. He's not doing what he was supposed to.

"Fucking Liam!" I yell, clenching my fists at my side. I wasn't supposed to see Louis or vise versa.

"Fuck man calm down. Just calm him and tell him." I've already taken my phone out by the time he suggests to do so. Fuck this is going wrong.

Niall and I continue walking through the streets, finding our way back to the place me and him are crashing at. I keep the phone pressed to my ear, waiting for Liam to answer. It takes two calls until he finally does, took him long enough.

"What the fuck Liam!" I shout through the speaker. Strangers turn to look at me, almost scared. I motion my hand to them telling them to keep walking.

"How the hell was I supposed to know I'd bump into you in the streets? It's a big city you know?" He's keeping his voice down. Surely he isn't with Louis right now.

"Couldn't you have just stayed back at the hotel?" I keep myself from shouting again, avoiding a scene.

"He looked like he hadn't eaten or gone out of the room. I thought it'd be easier to take him out for a walk." Liam's only trying to help me. I can't piss him off or else everything will be off.

"Fine, but just don't take him out from now on. If we want this to work we can't risk bumping into each other anymore. And if we do it'll end up ruining everything. He'll try to ask me questions, questions that I really don't have the answers to."

"How long will it all take? The whole planning this thing?" Liam lowers his voice a little more.

"Give me three days. I still have to convince the man in charge of the tower's reservations to make some room for mine. Look, I'm going all out for this and I don't want it ruined. Deal?"

"You better hurry your ass up. Sooner or later he'll find up I'm behind this with you and Niall. I'm risking loosing a friend here Harry."

"I know I know. I promise I'll do everything to prevent that from happening." I don't mean it. There's a lot of things that could go wrong but I'm willing to risk them.

"Louis' coming, I'll call you later." He hangs up. I'm crossing my fingers that everything comes out just as planned, praying.

{Please don't forget to vote and comment<3 There's not much to say on here today so I just hope you're all excited to see what's coming next in the story! Thank you for reading and I'll be updating Tuesday, just letting you all know :) What do ya guys think of Liam being in this plan with Niall and Harry? ;)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 86 5
larry stylinson, mostly if not all bottom louis says completed but it'll be updated in time this is literally all very explicit boyxboy content. if y...
284K 9.4K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
2.1K 155 12
Cover by @Larry_smilinson • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ❝No one could do anything to him. Not even Harry. ❞ ★★★★★ don't forget to vote, comment & follow All ri...
3.4K 92 17
You made me feel like I was hard to love, and for that, I will never forgive you.