peter parker imagines.

By vamprid

peter parker/tom holland imagines & oneshots "just your friendly neighborhood spiderman" cover by @vamprid... More

Copyright and Disclaimer
midnight thoughts {peter parker} prt. 1
midnight thoughts {peter parker} prt. 2
breakfast {peter parker}
imagine: babysitting {tom holland}
sick {peter parker}
fireworks {tom holland}
imagine: cuddles {peter parker}
spiderman {peter parker}
author note
broken {peter parker}
surprises {tom holland}
author note
insecurities {tom holland}
alone {peter parker}
another one
webs {peter parker}
dating peter parker
being tom holland's best friend
Avengers: Young Blood
roommates {peter parker}
roommates prt. 2 {peter parker}
daily bugle {peter parker}
roommates prt. 3 {peter parker}
infinity war {peter parker}
nightmares {peter parker}
infinity war {peter parker} (AE)
dark side | peter parker
the moon and the stars | peter parker

emergency {tom holland}

32.2K 613 226
By vamprid

Word Count: 360

Studying while living with Tom Holland, is literally impossible. Every time you would try to go over your script for Spider-Man Homecoming, Tom would either pester you until you gave up or attempt to help.

Tonight, however, you were studying at a friend's house. It had been pretty quiet, which was odd, but you enjoyed it. Not that you didn't love Tom being Tom, but in order to get this part in the movie, you needed peace and quiet.

Around 30 minutes after you got to your friend's house, your phone buzzed. Tom.

"Hello?" You asked, a little annoyed.

"Look, I'm sorry for calling you, but you need to come home now. Please?" His voiced coated with fear.

"What's wrong? Dear God, I swear if our house is on fire, I'm going to jail for murder." You asked, squeezing the bridge of your nose.

"No, our house is not on fire, it is a little messy now," He mumbled. "but the point is that I need your help at home."

"Thomas Stanley Holland. I am trying to read over my script for your movie because I still have to audition. So I would appreciate at least that tonight, please?" You stressed over the phone, sighing a little.

"Yeah." He muttered. "But I'm not gonna be at home when you get back."

"You're seriously gonna leave me? Over that?" You asked, a little pissed off and shocked.

"No- no no no no. I'm just going over to Harrison's because.." Tom trailed off.

"What did you do?"

"There's kinda a spider in the house and I really don't wanna be there because i kinda lost it." You heard him gulp loudly.

"Fine, okay. Whatever. I'll be home in a few hours, and when I get home I'll kill it. Okay? Love you." You ran a hand though your hair, that you had let down from its ponytail.

"Okay, I'll see you back at home, Love you too, darling." He hung and finally you were in peace and quiet-

A loud cry came from the living room as your friend's baby daughter woke up from her nap.

"I give up."

------

someone dm me "i love tom holland"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 123 17
Hey, Everyone! There are Tom Holland and Peter Parker imagines. Enjoy reading it. Art on the cover was taken from Google and was made by @kaiseeu.
323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
1.2K 15 13
Imagines and one shots about you and Peter's friendship. I've not seen many friendship imagines, so here I am making my own. Tom Holland as Peter Par...
316K 8.4K 50
a series of short blurbs that revolve around the lovely creature that is peter parker ( PETER PARKER / TOM HOLLAND ) Ā© kt ( pterprkr-62 ) published...