CEO

By jkharrystyles

Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73*
74
75
76
77
78
79*
80
81
82
83
84*
85
86*
Sequel

70

37.3K 1.2K 764
By jkharrystyles

Eve POV

I'm outside my apartment at 6 o'clock and before I even open the front door I see Harry opening the door and closing it behind him.

"Hello," My boyfriend greets with a wide smile.

"Hi," I say with furrowed eyebrows. My eyes question him.

"I got a surprise for you," Harry tells me happily.

"Oh god," I say. "Is it a scary one?" I ask.

"No, it's a good one," He tells me.

"Are we getting Taco Bell for dinner?" I ask. His head shakes with a chuckle.

"No, but I think you'll still be happy," His dimples are on his rosy cheeks.

"Okay," I murmur. "I'm scared." I admit.

"Don't." Harry opens the front door to the apartment and tells me to go inside. I hesitantly do.

The first thing I see is a shoe and coat rack. Those have never been there before. Besides the coat rack is our brown wooden table with a bowl on it. The bowl used to hold our keys, now it holds candy. Our keys have to be hanged up on a key holder above it. A lamp is rested on the table as well.

I look to Harry who grins at me and tells me to keep looking around.

I slowly walk towards the living room. That's where Harry wanted my to go to first. My eyes widen at how different it looks.

White and navy blue throw pillows rest on the couch and a dark blue blanket rests on top of the sofa. There is a white coffee table that looks fancy as well. Under the table is a rug what is white and fluffy looking. It's an oversized rug that is long and big enough for you to be able to walk on it near the couch.

A pile of coasters rest on the table as well. There is a lamp beside the couch and paintings that rest on the white walls that used to be bare. I also see a new TV stand that is a pale brown colour and is wood.

"Look near the fire place," Harry tells me. I walk over to the fireplace and see the different photos that rest on the ledge. It ranges from my family to Harry's. That makes me smile and feel comfortable.

I look at the end table closest to me and see a photo of Harry and I. His arm is around my waist and smile is on both of our lips.

I look to Harry who's smiling at me. I still have a grin on my lips.

We begin to walk to our bedroom. Once we get there, I see the different kinds of pillows that rest on top of our bed. We have a new comforter that is white, but looks thicker and heavier than our old one. The throw pillows range from different colours that match well but give the room colour.

We also have a pale wooden bed frame that's new and makes the room look more adult like rather than a room that just got moved into. The dressers also match the bed frame which I like a lot. Having matching things make me feel neat and organised in a sense. A rug is on the floor as well which ties the room together more on my opinion.

Above Harry's and I's dresser is a round mirror that has a silver outline.

Doug got a new bed. He's actually in it now. It's a navy blue bed that is bigger and roomer for him.

"Before we continue I got a little present for you," My boyfriend says to me.

"Harry, this is too much for me to even process," I say causing him to smile.

His arms hook around my waist and my eyes sting with tears. "It's fun to surprise you," My boyfriend says with a smile.

"You're giving me mini heart attacks when we go to every room," I say to him causing a chuckle to leave his lips.

"This next thing is going to make you probably yell at me. But, I did it because you deserve it," Harry informs me.

"You're making me more nervous," I say. He just grins to himself.

He opens the door to our shared walk in closet and tells me to walk in. Our closer is more like a room itself if I'm being honest. In the middle of the "closet" is a table with different drawers on both sides. I keep my belts and jewellery on my side and Harry keeps his ties on his side.

My eyes look at my side of the closet that has my clothes. But there are much more clothes, and shoes, and basically new everything. "Harry-" I say. He cuts me off. I look at him with glossy eyes.

"You left your computer on one night and I saw you had a bunch of different wish lists for different stores. So I bought all of the clothes and shoes you had on those lists. I also got you new converse because I hate the ones you have," He explains to me with a gentle grin. His arms hug around me.

"I can't accept this. It's too much money and-"

"Don't think about the money," Harry tells me. "You deserve to have new clothes and shoes."

"But-"

"Sh, no but's. Take it as a, I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend the first seven months of our relationship," He comes up with causing my head to tilt. "Oh, I also saw you had a, what's that store called?" Harry pauses. "I don't know, some makeup store and that stuff is in the drawers there," He points to the empty drawers I had.

"I feel bad Harry. You didn't have to do any of this,"

"I know, that's why I did it," His lips touch mine. "If it helps I had no problem buying the things off the Victoria's Secret wish list." A smirk crawls on his lips and I nudge him.

I wrap my arms around my boyfriend tightly and feel tears roll down my cheeks. "I love you," I mumble against Harry.

"I love you more," His lips touch the top of my head and my cheek. "Wanna see the kitchen and dining room?"

"Yeah," I say with a soft smile. I pull away from our hug and wipe my damp eyes.

We exit our closet and head to the kitchen where I see shelves near the island. The shelves hold different cooking machines and mixing bowls.

I see red circle place mats at the counter where we usually sit at when we eat. Coasters rest beside the mats which makes me grin. "I got new plates and cups. They all match," Harry shows me the red dishes and red cups that he got.

There are some canvas's on the walls as well. They're food related cartoon stuff that makes me smile. One is a photo of a cartoon pug that reminds me of Doug.

Harry leads me into the dining room where I see a whole new table set. This table is white with a marble counter. The seats are fancy chairs that are cushioned. The windows in the dining room now have beige curtains that are tied and pulled to the side for sunlight.

On the table there are light beige coloured placemats that match the chairs and curtains that are the same colour.

"I thought having comfortable chairs for when your family comes over would be important," I look to Harry and smile. I lean up and kiss him. My hands rest on his sides and I press my mouth against his.

Harry's hands cup my cheeks and his lips move against mine softly. Our kiss makes my heart pound a little out of giddiness.

"Thank you," I say to my boyfriend while pulling away a little.

"No need to thank me. I want to make this our home," His fingers stroke my cheeks.

"I'm beyond surprised, I really am." Harry grins at me, causing his dimples to appear. "I love everything by the way."

"You do?"

"Yes, I think everything is perfect and more than I could ever ask for." I press my head against his chest. His arms hug me back and his chin rests on top of my head. "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Did you spend a lot of money?" I ask timidly.

"To me, no." Harry says. "I honestly didn't see a change in my banking account," He pauses for a moment. "Don't worry about the cost of anything, okay?"

"I'll try,"

"If it helps the amount you want to pay me for the TV, couch, etc, it is the same amount for everything."

"Including the clothes and stuff?"

"No, that's a different amount you're going to worry about," I laugh against him.

"So, I can pay half for the rugs, lamps, and stuff if I wanted to?" I ask.

"Nope, all of this is was a surprise for you. You don't pay for a surprises," His fingers rub though my hair.

"Can you never buy me any presents then?" I ask.

"No, I find it fun spoiling you." Harry giggles against me. "I love you Eve,"

"I love you too Harry," I close my eyes against him a few moments. "Is this why you were late to work and left early?" I ask.

"Yep. I wanted to hang up all the new clothes that were coming in today and I was talking to the designer that bought all the stuff," I nod against him.

"Thank you," I say.

"You're very welcome," Harry kisses the top of my head.

A://N

Longer chapterrr

I hope I described everything decently

Next chapter is interesting ??? :))

Comment ?

Vote ?

~lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 53
I put on my best fake smile. "Good morning Mr. Styles. Mr. Payne says that you needed some assistance with your computer?" I was always taught to hav...
41.6K 1.4K 23
In which, Harry Styles is the CEO of a fashion company and needs his assistant, Emery Rivera to be his fake girlfriend on a family vacation.
151 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
42.7K 1.3K 26
Mabel and Harry knew each other since highschool. They were together for a long time before something happened and the two go in separate way. They m...