35

Harry POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I quickly reach over and turn it off. I let out a shrug and rest my head back down on my pillow.

I look to Eve who is sleeping beside me. Her back is facing me and her hair is pulled into a high bun on the top of her head.

She borrowed one of my shirts since she wasn't planning on spending the night last night. My eyes look at her butt that's showing a bit. I smile to myself. She has a cute butt.

Eve doesn't work today at the office. She has a shift at the diner three to eight though.

I lean over and kiss her cheek. I prop the blankets up to her back and smile at her. I soon roll out of bed and get ready for work.

Eve POV

I wake up to a gentle hand shaking me. "I'm going to work." I hear Harry say. His voice in a whisper. "You're in no rush to leave, okay? I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone." I nod against his pillow and yawn. I feel his lips kiss the top of my head before he leaves his bedroom.

I'm too tired to comprehend anything after that so I just fall back asleep.

***

At ten I get out of Harry's bed. I change into what I came here in, which is leggings and a tee shirt.

I make my way downstairs and smell something in the kitchen. Did he forget to turn off the stove?

I walk to the kitchen and see Anna, his cook, cooking. "Good morning Ms. Collins." Her voice is peppy.

"Good morning." I greet. "Harry already left." I mention.

"I know. He's asked me to cook you something when you wake up. He said around ten." Anna says with a warm smile. "Sit down, I'm almost done."

I hesitantly do. "You don't have to call me Ms. Collins." I add.

"You sure?" I nod.

"I'm not professional." I say. I feel bad that she's cooking me something. She's Harry's cook and should only cook him meals.

"Before you say anything Mr. Styles wanted me to tell you that it's okay to eat what I'm making you." I hate that he knows me too well. A smile is on her lips.

"You don't have to ever cook me anything." I say.

"It's no problem!" She exclaims. "I love feeding people." She puts what she made me on a plate and slides it in front of me. "Coffee or juice?"

"Coffee." I reply softly.

"How do you take it?"

"Light and sweet, please." She nods again. Anna walks away and I take my phone that's on the counter.

Me: Harry

Harry: yes

Me: how do you pay your cook

Harry: with money

Me: ....

Me: I mean by meal? Hour? Week?

Harry: not telling you

Me: ....

Harry: enjoy your breakfast :) she's a good cook

Me: I bet

Me: I just feel bad

Harry: why?

Me: cause she's cooking me something

Me: she's your cook and shouldn't be cooking me stuff

Me: and you pay her to cook

Harry: eve?

Me: yes

Harry: don't worry about it

Me: :(

Harry: I'll talk you later , have a good morning

Harry: if you want you can watch Tv too

Me: that's too much

Harry: ....

Me: you pay for cable

Harry: and?

Me: you pay to watch it

Harry: eve?

Me: yes

Harry: relax

Harry: if we ever do argue I'm not going to throw in your face how you watched TV at my home

Harry: oh

Harry: :(

Harry: if you want to feel more comfortable we can start spending nights at your apartment again

Me: it's not that I'm not comfortable

Me: I am to a certain extent

Harry: we'll just have to work on making you fully comfortable then

Me: :/

Harry: :)

A://N

Small chapter sorry

Comment ?

Vote ?

~lauren