2

Harry POV

"Do you really want me to greet them?" I ask Liam as we stand in the conference room the following day. I fix my suit and run my hand through my hair.

"You're the CEO of the place." He reminds me.

"I'm aware." I hum. "I just don't care about them."

"You should." Liam says. His voice lowers as the door to the conference room opens. The ten interns talk in. There are five boys and five girls.

One person that catches my eyes in the girl who bumped into me yesterday.

Her hair is down. I wouldn't think she had curly hair. Her outfit is decent, I suppose. It's not whatever she was wearing yesterday. What the nameless intern is wearing now looks appropriate for the work place.

Her eyes look to me and they widen slightly. That makes me smirk. Liam nudges me to start speaking. I sigh to myself. I hate doing this every year.

"Welcome do your first day here at the Styles Publishing Office. I'm the CEO of the cooperation. You guys and girls can call me Mr. Styles. As an intern you're required to meet all the things assigned to you by the date we assign. If you don't, I won't hesitate to fire you.

After this year of being an intern, who ever is left has a chance to work here full time as an editor, interviewer, etc. The past two years, we haven't had any new workers since the interns were honestly terrible. I'm hopefully expecting one of you to make it through the week. Anyways, Mr. Payne, and Mr. Horan will show you guys around, and tell you what you need to do.

Any questions feel free to ask them. Try not to bother me unless your assigned to give me paperwork, got it?"

All ten of them nod. "Great. Have a decent first day." I soon excuse myself from the conference room and walk back to my office.

God I hate this day every year.

I do enjoy seeing the look on their faces though. It's amusing to me.

***

A knock on my office door makes my eyes look to it. I'm packing up to go home.

"Come in!" I expect it's Liam but it's not.

"Uh, hi. I'm the intern assigned to give you your paperwork." The girl who bumped into me yesterday says.

"Great. Next time don't come so late. I'd like to work on this here and not at home." She licks her lips and nods.

"I'm sorry. Mr. Payne told me to give it to you now." She replies.

"Don't listen to Mr. Payne about giving me my work, okay?" My voice lowers.

"Yes, sir." She replies.

"Do you have a name?"

"Eve." She says. Her voice low.

"We're not friends, I don't need your first name." Her face heats.

"Collins is my last name." I nod.

"Great. You may leave my office now, Ms. Collins." She nods and turns around to leave. She closes the door behind herself.

I shove the new files into my brief case and soon leave my building.

Eve POV

Walking into the publishing building today, I thought wasn't going to be bad as it was.

The managers, like Mr. Payne and Mr. Horan are kind.

But I have to work for Mr. Styles and he already hates me. I wish I wasn't the one who gives him files, and paperwork.

He hasn't said he hated me, I just know since I bumped into him by accident. It's also in his eyes, he looks annoyed at me. I'm not looking forward to working for him. He seems like an asshole, rich snob.

I feel like I sneeze he'll fire me.

I shrug my shoulders and grab my belongings to head home for the night. Tomorrow should be fun..

A://N

I had too much coffee tonight so here's another update

Cast is uppp

Comment ??

Vote ??

Tysm for reading xx

~lauren