46

Eve POV

It's nine o'clock now and everyone has left for the night. Tomorrow we're all going out to breakfast then dinner.

Harry and I help clean up as my Father cleans the grill. I stack the dishes in the sink and look to Harry.

"Were my brothers nice to you?" I ask.

"Mason was." He grins gently. "Daren was Daren. I'm not on his good side now, and Ethan was kind for the most part."

"What was the other part?" I ask.

"Guy stuff." My boyfriend says. I sigh.

My Father returns in the house with some more dishes. "I got the dishes Eve, you guys can go upstairs."

My eyebrow raises. "You sure?"

"Yep. Go a head." He gives me a warm grin. I don't argue. I head for the stairs but Harry stays put.

"I can do the dishes, Mr. Collins." He offers.

"No I got it." My Father says casually.

"It's no problem. You've been standing enough to cook today. It's the least I can do." My boyfriend says.

"Okay then, thanks." My Dad gives up. Harry turns on the sink and starts soaking some pans. My Father soon leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs.

My arms cross over my chest and I lean against the counter. "You do dishes?"

"Yes, I have done them before." He chuckles.

"I assume Rose does all of them." I say.

"Ha ha." Harry shakes his head.

"I'm going to grab our things from the car." I say.

"I'll get them when I'm done." Harry tells me. His eyes glance over his shoulder to look at me.

"It's fine. The car is right outside." I say.

"I don't want you outside this late alone. I'll be done soon." I huff and he just gives me a small grin.

"Fine." I recross my arms. I relax my back against the counter.

"You can go upstairs and lay down if you'd like. You look tired."

"You're doing dishes and then going to get our things. The least I can do is give you some company."

He puts the dishes in the dish washer. I walk over to Harry and hug him. My head rests against back and my arms wrap around his waist.

"Give me the keys to the car." I murmur against him.

"No." My boyfriend laughs.

"Please? I wanna feel useful."

"You're keeping me company. That's being useful." I huff and close my eyes.

"Your back is comfy." I yawn.

"Go upstairs Eve. I'll be fine alone." I shake my head.