Benefits

By Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 12: Something About You
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 27: Make Me Like You
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 39: Powerful
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 49: Mercy
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 75: Pink Matter
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 93: Only Angel
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 47: Crazy In Love

24.2K 468 610
By Mareejacks

Crazy In Love- Beyoncé (Remix 2014 version)

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's, Got me looking so crazy right now."

---

I turn on my heel up towards Jake's house. I almost want to call him to tell him to come open the door, but I feel like he won't answer considering he's dodging my calls all day. His car is here.

I knock three times, while I try to warm myself up. I hear footsteps on the other side.

The door swings open to Jake. His black glasses on him like usual. He wore all black, aside from his gray socks. I don't see any damage on his body. I glance up and down his body landing on his face, a scowl deep around his furrowed brows. "Hey-"

He puts his hand up, stopping my lips. "You're fucking stupid."

My eyes open in pure confusion. I try to say something, but I can't. His scowl deepens, as he slams the door in my face.

I'm still mildly confused, and my fist collides with the door. "Jake!" I yell to him.

The door opens minutes later, making me almost topple over from all the knocking. The body takes a step back, making myself almost fall forward. "Hey, Cover Girl." My eyes land on the boots, slowly raising up to see Terry. It seems he was about to head out with his large coat and boots.

"It's Dawn." I mutter, holding my bag closer to me subconsciously.

"Why is my brother mad at you?" He points behind him where Jake's bedroom is at.

I shrug, still in shock that he called me stupid... fucking stupid for no reason.

"Well you did it, yeah. I don't really care." He pushes pass me towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask curiously.

"Do you actually care, or are you just be nosy?" A smirk plasters his face that is almost an exact replica of Jake's.

"Never mind, I don't care enough." I start walking towards Jake's bedroom.

"Feisty one, aren't we Cover Girl."

I don't even look at him, but he laughs.

I don't know what's up with Jake, and I'm already afraid of what I'm about to walk into. His door is cracked open; he sits down at the edge of his bed, hands in his face.

Then he gets up and starts pacing back and fourth. I open the door, he doesn't stop pacing, and walks faster back and fourth across his wooden tiles. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"What's wrong, Dawn? Really!" He snaps at me, halting his steps.

"Why are you so mad at me?" I take in his scowl.

If this is about me meddling in Alice's relationship, he's taking this too seriously.

"Why did you have to be in everyone's business!" He throws his hands up in the air.

So it is I'm assuming.

"He deserved to know!" I yell, throwing my purse down at his chair in frustration.

"No you don't get it. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I should of told you about it sooner, but if you didn't open you're fucking mouth, everything would be so much easier!"

"Wait... now I don't even know what you're talking about."

"JC!" He yells at me, pointing out to anything. "Why did you meddle! Why did you have to know?"

How does he know that I've been meddling.

"Because he's threatening you, Dawn." It's like he can read my mind.

"He's going to tell on you to Leger that you're dating me." My voice cracking. Why did I confront him that JC knew Jake's name, if I'd played dumb, everything would have been fine.

"No, Dawn. It's worse." His voice calmer, but he's all the same.

"How?"

"JC is Leger's younger brother."

Fuck.

Fûck. Fûck.

"Ho-how was I suppose to know that?" My voice hyperventilating. Hands grasping my hair in frustration.

"What did you tell him?" His eyes widen behind his glasses; he walks over to me.

"No..nothing." I half lie.

"Dawn?" He warns.

"I didn't know Jake. Okay."

"Why did you have to dig up information about him?"

"Who told you I was?"

"JC. He knows you're on to him, and he's threatened me that he will tell Leger if you continue this digging up. Or worse, he does something himself."

"I wouldn't have to dig anything up, if you would have told me!"

"Well you were practically already fucking him when I saw you two together in the beginning!" He screams at me.

"We only kissed twice!" I yell just as louder.

"You had to go kissing the enemy." He groans.

"Well maybe if you didn't keep secrets from me!"

"I can't trust you! You can go blather your fucking mouth to anyone!"

"I would be a better liar if you would tell me things!" I don't know why I'm yelling, but it feels good with the blood rushing through my veins.

"Dawn, he threatened you. You need to stop. I couldn't tell you while you were with him."

"I wasn't with him in that way." I try to step forward, but he steps back. "He said all the right things to me, and it was bullshit deal where he treated me like a girlfriend."

"Why?"

"Because you broke my heart."

"And you broke mine when I saw you with him, and especially him. Do you not know how much I wanted to fuck him up when I saw him, but I knew if I laid a finger on him, he'd tell Leger and it's all over. Now he has both of us over his head. One wrong move, and it's over."

I can't believe I'm in this situation. In the end, I will never willingly give my body to Leger, or anyone for that matter. So either I'm fucked, or I'm raped.

"Then we won't cross him."

How did we go from cursing at each other to this, no clue.

"He will make me hurt you physically and emotionally, and I can't do that to you Dawn." He takes another step backwards and I take one forward.

"W-what does that mean? What do you mean?"

"It means, we should stop this before we end up hurting each other. Before everything gets too serious." He shakes his head at the ground.

I suddenly realize what Jake is trying to get at, and it's terrifying me. "No- no... no! No no."

"Dawn it's the the only way-"

"No! Okay! No! I've waited too long for you to tell me how you really feel about me, and it can't be wasted!"

"I don't want you to get hurt." His voice sounding irritated again.

"You're already hurting me!" Angry tears shudder. "I've waited too long for this Jake." I'm exhausted. "I'll stay away from JC. I'll stop looking into things; just please don't."

As the words leave my mouth, he takes me into his arms and holds me. I revel in the heat, realizing this is a goodbye hug when he starts rubbing my back in circles. "You knew it was bound to end sooner or later."

"No." Is all I mutter.

"You don't fucking get it!" He pulls me away, his hands at my shoulders; almost shaking me to realization. "If I really wanted you; I'd fight this, but this is too much for me."

Ouch. "You can't say that to me." I whimper desperately.

"I did have deep feelings for you, but it seems yours is deeper. It's better now then later." His voice monotonous.

I know what he's trying to do, and it's not working this time. He's trying to push me away, and trying to use my feelings for him against me to make me look pathetic.

"Okay." I say simply.

He's almost relieved when I say okay, but there's something else there that can only be described as sadness.

He lets go of my shoulders, but before he can go far, I walk up to him, standing on his two feet. My feet go up on my tiptoes, as I reach his ear, "I just want you to know that I know you love me, and that you'll love me after I leave. You're going to love me tomorrow, and you're going to fucking love me when I find someone else, when I fuck someone else, and you'll never find someone to love more then me." I whisper every syllable, every sound out, to clarify my meaning.

I don't know what came over me when I said this. I don't even think he loves me, but when his body shudders when I finish, I know the truth. I pull back, stepping to the ground; looking up at his apprehensive face. His eyes are wild, and so is his heavy breathing. I know I look like a hot mess with my hair messed up and tears on my skin, but with his eye scanning up and down me, it feels like I just walked down the red carpet.

But the staring continues, and for a moment I'm embarrassed for what I said about him loving me. And maybe now he's not saying anything because he doesn't want to further my embarrassment to acclaim his love for me. I take a step back, my face falling the slightest as I turn towards the door.

Before my hand twist the knob of his door, he pulls my arm back, making me turn in surprise. He doesn't give me much time to respond, or to even breathe. He lifts me up and pushes me against his door to close it shut. His lips molding to mine in seconds.

My hands easily grasp his hair pulling at his ends, my legs wrapping around his waist. One of his hands is holding my bottom as the other one lifts to face fast but gently, pulling my bottom lip down so his tongue can easily enter my mouth. I moan immediately, earning myself to hear his moans sending vibrations through my body.

His body rolls into mine against his door; leaving me weeping from the pain and the pleasure.

His breath comes down in heaping waves when he pulls back, both of our chest heaving close together. He's scowling down at me. I know that it might be over, so I lift his glasses off him.

His stare softens. His eyes hold lust, but it also holds another word that starts with an L. I drop his glasses on the floor, not either of us caring if they cracked. His forehead leans against mine, closing eyes in the comfort between our arms. I lean forward again, testing the waters for a quick peck. I pull back again seeing him lick his lips; opening his eyes again, seeing his darken green eyes. He kisses me again longer, and I push forward making me force all the passion and love I have for him. His body pulls away from the door, both of his hands on my butt, squeezing each side, as he backs up towards his bed. Turning us around so my back hits the bed.

He pulls back the slightest, lifting his shirt off with one hand. I grip my shirt throwing it across the floor. He molds our lips again for a second, pulling away down towards my chest, licking and biting as he chooses.

I don't know how far we're taking it, but I hope it's far. We hadn't said anything since my speech, only the moans and groans from both our mouths. One of his hands reaches up on my head releasing my messy bun. He looks down at me, with my locks displaying across the pillow. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles before he kisses me again where I easily swoon and respond back.

Smut Scene-

His weight brings me some clarity on my body. For a moment, I keep my hands in his hair, massaging his scalp, to busy myself. His breathing has slowed down some, and I feel his arms wrap around my body, his head in the crook of my neck. "Are you okay?" He croaks out, showing his face finally. A smile rises across his lips.

I nod my head, returning the smile. That smile drops when he pulls out of me, making both of us groan for different reasons. I watch him move around in his dark room, discarding the condom in the trash can.

Even though just a second ago I felt so close to him, I feel him try to distant himself away from me already. I don't like that feeling, not one bit.

"Jake." I call to him. His backs to me, his ear raising for me to proceed. "Once we do it couple times, I'll get better." My nerves getting the best of me.

"What?" He turns around.

"I know all I did was lay there, but once I do it a-"

He hovers over me again, pushing me gently over this time. "You are so crazy." He laughs.

"What?"

"You were amazing. Don't doubt that." He kisses my jaw.

"You're the first girl that I've ever slept with in here."

It warms my heart, but I'm a bit insecure about many things. One of them being that he's been with so many girls, and as of now; about all of them have probably pleasured him more during sex.

"I didn't have feelings with them. They were mindless fucks." Sometimes I really do think he can read my mind. "You know how I feel about you." He presses his forehead against mine.

I really don't actually. I know he has deep feelings for me, but after my bold move on telling him that he loves me, I don't think he'll bring that up.

But I know one thing, I love him. I love him now. I loved him yesterday, and I'm going to love him tomorrow.

A/N: Hey guys... SORRY that I'm a little late, honestly I kind of forgot to update :/. The only way I remembered is people commenting that I was late or that it's been a month. SORRY! I've been busy, and I just wanted this chapter to be good because it's important, so it took a couple days to edit it. And I'm glad that I did because there was a lot of mistakes, and I'm pretty sure there's more, but I will just go over the book again all at the end. Anyways... this chapter is on private... I should really put a warning the previous chapter, but I don't want to spoil, ya feel? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. VOTE AND COMMENT A LOT! I LOVE THEM! Love you all <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.7K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
115K 4.5K 18
~You know how to ball, I know Aristotle~ "I guess when I'm with you for some time you tend to make me forget how fucked up the world is." In which L...
348 41 8
*FREE STORY* *WEEKLY UPDATES* "In the end, we all just want someone that chooses us... over everyone else, under any circumstances." *** Leah is s...
18.5K 583 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...