Angel [Victor Nikiforov]

By pale-blueheart

Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break... More

foreword
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 32.5}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 34.5}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38}
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{Thank you!}
{Halloween}
{Christmas}
{Christmas II}
{Christmas III}
{New Years}

{Chapter 33}

4K 106 13
By pale-blueheart

I groan lightly as I slowly flutter my eyes open, suddenly staring at a different ceiling.

'Oh... that's right, we're in Barcelona.'

I hear some mumbling from beside me, causing me to sit up.

"Yuuri...?" I mumble softly.

A sudden couple buzzes makes me look over to my phone.

I carefully pick it up and sink back into the bed as I unlock it.

I hum quietly as I click onto Instagram.

The very first picture that shows up is a picture of a fountain with lights that Lucy took.

'Magic Fountain of Montjuïc.' I think as I spot the caption.

Scrolling down I find Sara and Mila in a picture together. 'Oh Mila. I haven't seen her in a while.'

I smile and continue, passing Phichit and Yuri's Angels; I find a familiar redhead.

'Ruby... and Miyamoto?' I stare at the two and sigh, turning off my phone.

'I guess Lucy was right. They seem to still be close.'

I sigh again, i've never known the the reason behind Miyamoto's sudden dislike towards me.

Maybe I did something to her that I didn't even realize hurt her.

'Have I said something wrong?'

I hum, trying to think.

Yuuri! I'm freezing!" A sudden exclaims comes from the wide open door.

I look back to find both Victor and Chris at the doorway.

"Mizore! Please draw a hot bath!" The Russian then says as he spots me.

"Can you make coffee too?" Chris asks.

My eyes widen and I start crawling towards Yuuri before they both land on me.

"Woah!" Yuuri exclaims.

"Y - you're freezing!" We both yell.

I try to pry Victor off of me, "Quit clinging on to me!"

As he holds on to me even tighter I groan, "Vitya~!"

He laughs and smiles up to me, causing a faint blush to appear.

I pout and look away. 'How can he be so cute?'

Chris chuckles, "You two do make a good pair."

Yuuri grins, "Yeah, they do."

=====================

"Eeeeh?! Yuuri wants to go sightseeing?" I exclaim through the phone.

"Yep! Would you like to join us?" Victor answers.

I smile, "Hai! Where shall I meet you?"

(Yes!)

Once he explains where their location will be, I start to rush and get some warmer clothes on.

"Hi!" I say with a grin once I spot them at a bench. Both wave as I walk up.

"Sugoi; lots of bags." I point out, noticing Yuuri surrounded by a bunch.

(Wow,)

Victor chuckles, "Who wouldn't buy lots of things in a new city!" He exclaims.

I sigh and smile, "Good point."

I glance up to the building in front and gasp, "Hold on, isn't this Casa Batlló?"

Victor nods and I quickly whip out my phone, "Sugoi! It's so pretty!"

(Amazing!)

As the two men laugh at my enthusiasm while I take a couple pictures.

'Hiroko and Minako would like to see this.' I think to myself as I pocket my phone.

"Yuuri! Are you ready?" The Russian exclaims.

"Iie! Let me take a breather!"

(No!)

I laugh, "Who brought all this stuff?" I ask, holding up a bag; taking a peek.

"Victor." Yuuri answers.

Chuckling, I set it back down, "It seems like you haven't shopped in a while."

The silver haired man grins,  "Well of course! Anyways, I would've wanted to shop when the Euro was weaker."

"What about you Yuuri?" I ask, glancing back down towards him.

"Oh... I didn't want anything."

"Ah." I say, glancing back to Victor who has started to think.

Quite suddenly, he grabs my hand and Yuuri and starts walking quickly, "Yuuri! I'll buy you a suit for your birthday!"

"Suit?"

"I think you should burn the suit and tie you wore at that press conference."

"Huh? Chotto matte! You don't have to! I kind of like that suit!" Yuuri exclaims.

(Hold on!)

==================

"Ah! Gomen Yuuri, Victor. My friend wants me to get dinner with them." I say after getting a text from Lucy.

(Sorry)

They both nod in understanding, making me smile.

I pull Yuuri to the side and whisper, "Remember to give it to him."

Yuuri groans lightly but nods, "Hai, hai. Go have fun."

(Yes, yes.)

I chuckle as I step closer to Victor, "I'll see you later." I reach up and kiss him on the cheek, causing him to blush.

I laugh and step back, "Bye, Vitya! You two take care!"

I take out my phone as I walk away, getting the where the outside restaurant is.

"Mi - zo - re!" A sudden yell brings my attention towards the right.

"Oh." I mumble finding Lucy at the entrance of the restraurant. Walking over, I smile, "Almost missed it."

She chuckles, "Yeah, I saw you practically walk by." I cover my face with one hand, "Oh no."

Grinning, the pinkette grabs my hand starting to drag me in, "I invited all the other skaters. But only Yui and Ruby are here."

My eyes widen in a bit of shock, "Oh wow! You didn't tell me." She chuckles sheepishly, "Sorry..."

I shake my head, "Don't worry about it." As we get to the table, both Ruby and Miyamoto lift their heads, spotting me.

"Konbanwa." I greet them with a small wave and a smile. Ruby in turn grins back, "Mizore! Haven't seen you in a while!"

(Good evening.)

I chuckle, "Yeah." I glance back to Miyamoto who's already absorbed back into her phone.

Once I see that Lucy is sitting down, I quickly that my place next to her. "So only Mila and Sara are missing?" I ask.

"Mhm!" Lucy exclaims, leaning back in her seat.

"Hi, Mizore!" A sudden voice and hands on my shoulders make me jump.

Laugher starts and I quickly turn my head to see Surya. "Ah! Surya!" I exclaim.

Smiling she says, "Pardon. I was in the restrooms." As she sits next to me and in front of Miyamoto, I chuckle.

(Sorry.)

"Of course you'd think to scare me." I say. Grinning she pokes my arm, "You're fun to scare sometimes."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Finally the week has ended! There's not much to say but I hope you have a great day and upcoming week!

Sorry for any mistakes, I do try and read through the chapter to see if I do find any. Voting, commenting, and sharing helps a lot and i'm happy to see this hit 5k reads! It seems very exciting for me! :3 

Again, have a wonderful day! 

- Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.1K 26
» win or lose, we call everything on the ice 'love' « a bit of fluff featuring the most adorable katsudon on earth and a certain silver-haired Russia...
447K 13.8K 64
(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in a way you can say I don't really know pe...
160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
29.4K 1.7K 10
This is Part II of my other book, Comeback. I strongly recommend you read the first book, COMEBACK, before reading this one. ❄️ This story features y...