Summerall Love-COMPLETED

By CoralBratatoesPotter

I JUST HAD TO WRITE A FANFICTION ABOUT THEM!!!! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. ANNIE NEEDS TO MOVE TO LA AN... More

Chapter 1- News
Chapter 2- Consequences
Chapter 3- Tug-Of-War
Chapter 4- A Warm Welcoming
Chapter 5- The Happiness Inside My Head
Chapter 6- The Puzzle Of Life
Chapter 7- Dating Means Difficulties
Chapter 8- The ER
Chapter 9- What He Means To Me
Chapter 10- The Video
Chapter 11- The Madhouse
Chapter 12- A Miracle?
Chapter 13- After the Fire
Chapter 14- 1,373 Miles
Chapter 15- I Just Wanted To Fix Things
Chapter 16- Good to Be Home
Chapter 17- Katie's Party
Chapter 18- Texas Bound
Chapter 19- Broken
Chapter 21- The Performance
Thank You!!

Chapter 20- The Wedding

1.6K 18 2
By CoralBratatoesPotter

Annie's POV: 

We woke up super early this morning. I had to leave because I was getting my hair and makeup done. I still hadn't chosen a hairstyle so I was frantically looking on Pinterest in the car. I finally found one that I loved. The hair took two and a half hours. I did get highlights and ombré again but it was still really boring to sit there. Next came makeup. We did a pretty subtle look. The eyeshadow was a little bit bolder than I would have liked but it ended up being fine. We then had to drive to meet up with Clara and the rest of the bridesmaids. I met Clara once before. She is really nice. 

We sat at the church for 2 hours. It was so boring. I didn't even get to see Hayden or my family. I was just sitting there bored out of my mind. I was texting Hayden for half of the time. The other half we were taking pictures in the garden outside. I did meet one girl that was 15. Her name was  Isabelle. She had blonde hair with green eyes. I later found out that she was Clara's sister. I wouldn't have even thought they were related. Clara has brown hair with blue eyes. Isabelle is the complete opposite. A lady came in and told us that everyone was seated. This meant we would go wait in the hallway to process in. I was walking with Hayden which made me super happy. We stood outside for another 10 minutes. At least I was actually with Hayden and not texting him. Music started playing. I started getting really nervous for no reason. "I'm going to fall and make a fool of myself" I whispered to Hayden. "If you do, I would laugh so hard" he said. I playfully hit him. He laughed. His laugh made me so happy. 

I walked in and out without falling. Now I had to go take pictures with the bridal party. I had to leave my parents which made me kind of scared since I knew no one but Hayden and Isabelle. Taking pictures was fun but boring. The photographer wanted a picture of Isabelle, Hayden, this other boy named John who was my age, and me. We posed in front of a stone wall. Right as they were taking the picture Hayden whispered to me "love is in the air". I burst out laughing. The picture was ruined but we did get another decent picture of the four of us laughing about what just happened. I knew that in 3 hours, I would be in front of 200 people singing. I have performed in front of way more people but this was different. We ate dinner and other things went on. Hayden's dad came to tell Hayden and I that we needed to go with a guy standing by the door. I knew this meant it was time to sing. 

_____________________________________

There is probably only about one or two more chapters of this story😱

I'm kind of sad to end it but every story has to come to an end. Sorry about the really boring chapter but I couldn't skip right to the performance. The following are Annie's hair and outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 143 18
*MILDLY CHICHÉ** **UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Annie Leblanc is 17 and is a bad girl. She lives in Maryland. She skips class and sometimes drinks. Has...
56.4K 1.2K 32
《Completed》#933 in fanfiction! #1 in brannie Annie's POV I can't believe I just kissed him. Well sort of. Does that mean I like him? I cant, can i...
87.2K 1.1K 32
hannie fanfic!!
223K 3.6K 61
two strangers, one college dorm room. how will this change their lives? highest rank(s): #63 in teen fiction #330 in fanfi...