Chapter 5- The Happiness Inside My Head

Annie's POV: 

I got changed into one of my new outfits. I decided to put some makeup on and then quickly curl my hair. I finished and decided to see what Hayley was up to. Hayley was also wearing one of her new outfits. She put her hair in a messy bun. It looked really cute. Since we were both done we decided to see what mommy and daddy were up to. Mommy just finished curling her hair. Daddy was getting dressed. "LeBlanc's! We are ready!" Yelled Rebecca from downstairs. Hayley and I ran down the stairs. "Lets wait for your mom and dad" said Rebecca. Hayley and I sat down by the couch. A couple of minutes later Mommy and Daddy came down. Rebecca led us outside. There were lights all around the fence, a dance floor, food, the DJ, and a photo booth. More people showed up. Txunamy ran up to Hayley and they ran to the Dane floor. Mommy and Daddy went to find some other parents in "the parent section". I decided to go to the food table and get some snacks. I made my way over there and Lexi caught up to me. "I'm so glad you moved here" she said. "I am too in some ways" I responded. "What do you mean?" "Well, I'm glad I get warmer weather, more opportunities for acting and singing, seeing you guys but I am really going to miss the people back in Maryland." "That's normal though" she replied. I grabbed a churro, fruit punch, and tacos. I sat down at a table. Everyone was on the dance floor. Lexi told me to meet her there when I was done. I was halfway through my churro when Hayden scared me. I spit out all my fruit punch all over the table. Hayden fell on the floor laughing. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. After we finished our laughing, we wiped down the table. HE sat down next to me. "How are you liking the party" he asked me. "It's really cool especially since its getting dark out." After I finished, I went to dance. 

Dancing was really fun but sadly people started leaving. It was about 11 when I needed to use the bathroom. Since I was talking to Jojo I told her where I was going. I walked inside smiling. I passed Matt who said something and I turned around and yelled something else at him. I turned around and ran into Hayden. "I was looking for you" he said. "I need to go to the bathroom." "Before you do that, I want to show you something" said Hayden. He lead me upstairs to my room. "I need to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time." Was this seriously going to happen?!?!?! "This is going to sound cheesy but, Annie. Ever since I met you I could never take my eyes off you. You brought me happiness that no one else could. Annie, do you want to be my girlfriend?" That just happened. It really happened!!!! I was speechless. "Of course I do!" "I really like you too and the thing you said about happiness is exactly what I say inside my head." He smiled and then brought me closer to his face and kissed me right on the lips. Not only was it a kiss on the lips, it was my first kiss ever and I didn't want that to be with anyone else in the world. Once we separated, awkward silence filled the room. "Well, I should go to the bathroom now" I said. "And I should go back outside now" he said. He walked out the door and I started jumping up and down. Hayden poked his head back in the room and said "Meet me on the dance floor?" "I'll meet you not the dance floor" I replied and he walked away. I can't believe that just happened. I have to tell Katie!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

This is my favorite chapter I've written yet!!! It's just so cute. Although its fake I can still picture this happening!!!