Chapter 10- The Video

Annie's POV:

After all that happened yesterday I really wanted to make a video about everything since everyone is going to find out eventually. I first talked to my parents because my dad would totally not like it. After a long time of persuading, we finally got him to agree. Next step would be to talk to Hayden. They were coming over this afternoon so it would be a perfect time to talk to him.

Once they got to our house Hayden and I ran off. Hayley was somewhere. I wasn't sure where. I decided to take him to the upstairs family room. "Okay. So I know we both kinda wanted to keep everything a secret but I was thinking about it and think we should make a video on everything" I told him. "Honestly," said Hayden "I kinda agree." "Everyone saw what was on Kenzie's snap so we might as well make the fandom happy"He said. I pulled out the ring light, camera, and tripod. We set it up and sat on the couch. "You ready" asked Hayden. "Ya but we need to push record" I replied. "Good idea." Hayden stood up and pushed record. "Hey guys! I am here with Hayden and we are going to talk about somethings" I said to the camera. "Your probably wondering what happened to my eye but luckily that's what we are here to talk about" said Hayden.

*the rest is going to be typed in a play format, everything is to the camera*

Annie: So first we have some news.

Hayden: But before you hear about that news you need to hear the story before it.

Annie: When we got to LA we came directly to our house and roamed around. My parents then took us to go shopping. We came back to a huge welcome home party.

Hayden: I was all my idea. *they laugh*

Annie: The night went on and Hayden and I ended up confessing our feeling for each other. *they turn heads and look at each other, laugh*

Hayden: So if you didn't understand what she was implying there, we ended up saying that we like each other and ended up kissing.

*Annie blushes, Hayden smiles and turns to face Annie*

Annie: Anyway we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. So our families went out to dinner that night. The parents told us to go get ice cream. Hayley was not with us because she fell asleep.

Hayden: We walked to the ice cream place holding hands, not knowing that someone saw us, took a pic, and put it on Snapchat.

Annie: We are not announcing this person for their personal safety.

Hayden: We got our ice cream and sat down on a bench.

Annie: I decided to pull out my phone and go on snap. I saw the story and told Hayden to look at it.

Hayden: I saw it and got a personal message from that person to meet them at the ice cream place we were at. We wanted to run but it was to close to the meeting time.

Annie: Some things were said and the encounter ended up with Hayden getting punched in the eye. I gave him my ice cream and lead him back to the parents.

*Annie and Hayden tell the rest of the story*

Annie: So here we are now and I just want to tell everyone watching this video how much he means to me. He makes me happy. I don't know what I would do in LA if I didn't meet him. Life would be pretty boring. He loves me and I love him. Being his girlfriend could not get any better than this. Hayden is perfect for me. I knew I loved him when I first met him. He treats me so well and makes me so happy. I always dreamed of becoming his girlfriend and now that dream is finally true.

*Annie turns and looks at Hayden. Hayden has tears in his eyes.**back to normal writing*

Annie's POV:

I turn to Hayden and before I know it, we are kissing again. I pull away. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he replied. "We're going to cut that out of the video, right" he asked. "Ya, I'm not leaving that in" I replied. "I hope this cleared up somethings but if there is too much hate going on in the comments, they will be disabled" I said to the camera. "Make sure you like and subscribe" said Hayden. "Byeeeeeee" we said. 

We wanted to get the video up today so we sat on the couch and edited. We laughed, screamed, jumped on the couch, and finally got the video done. The video was downloading to YouTube. Meanwhile, Hayley came up to join us. We played monopoly while listening to music. I turned to see how much longer the video would take to download. "It's fully downloaded" I said. "Well then push upload" said Hayden. "I'm nervous." "Why" asked Hayden, "this is real life. It's not just a made up world. This all happened." "I don't want Mackenzie to get mad" I said. "Don't worry about her. I will say its my fault. She's leaving for another tour soon" replied Hayden. "Ya but what about our snap streak" I said. We laughed. "Would you rather lose a streak or have rumors going around that you stole me from her" he asked. "Okay. I will push upload" I said. "Three, two, one..." I pushed the button. "Well there's no going back now" I said. "We got our pay back" said Hayden. I smiled. We still had a whole day ahead of us. "Lets go downstairs and do other things to get your mind off the video" said Hayden. He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. 

When I came back later, my phone was blowing up. I sat down and read through my millions of messages. My last one was the most surprising. "Hayden, I got a text from..." And the fire alarm went off. I also heard glass shatter and a scream. 

___________________

Ooooo, cliff hanger. This chapter was really long so sorry about that. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.