Chapter 20- The Wedding

Annie's POV: 

We woke up super early this morning. I had to leave because I was getting my hair and makeup done. I still hadn't chosen a hairstyle so I was frantically looking on Pinterest in the car. I finally found one that I loved. The hair took two and a half hours. I did get highlights and ombré again but it was still really boring to sit there. Next came makeup. We did a pretty subtle look. The eyeshadow was a little bit bolder than I would have liked but it ended up being fine. We then had to drive to meet up with Clara and the rest of the bridesmaids. I met Clara once before. She is really nice. 

We sat at the church for 2 hours. It was so boring. I didn't even get to see Hayden or my family. I was just sitting there bored out of my mind. I was texting Hayden for half of the time. The other half we were taking pictures in the garden outside. I did meet one girl that was 15. Her name was  Isabelle. She had blonde hair with green eyes. I later found out that she was Clara's sister. I wouldn't have even thought they were related. Clara has brown hair with blue eyes. Isabelle is the complete opposite. A lady came in and told us that everyone was seated. This meant we would go wait in the hallway to process in. I was walking with Hayden which made me super happy. We stood outside for another 10 minutes. At least I was actually with Hayden and not texting him. Music started playing. I started getting really nervous for no reason. "I'm going to fall and make a fool of myself" I whispered to Hayden. "If you do, I would laugh so hard" he said. I playfully hit him. He laughed. His laugh made me so happy. 

I walked in and out without falling. Now I had to go take pictures with the bridal party. I had to leave my parents which made me kind of scared since I knew no one but Hayden and Isabelle. Taking pictures was fun but boring. The photographer wanted a picture of Isabelle, Hayden, this other boy named John who was my age, and me. We posed in front of a stone wall. Right as they were taking the picture Hayden whispered to me "love is in the air". I burst out laughing. The picture was ruined but we did get another decent picture of the four of us laughing about what just happened. I knew that in 3 hours, I would be in front of 200 people singing. I have performed in front of way more people but this was different. We ate dinner and other things went on. Hayden's dad came to tell Hayden and I that we needed to go with a guy standing by the door. I knew this meant it was time to sing. 

_____________________________________

There is probably only about one or two more chapters of this story😱

I'm kind of sad to end it but every story has to come to an end. Sorry about the really boring chapter but I couldn't skip right to the performance. The following are Annie's hair and outfit.

 The following are Annie's hair and outfit