Chapter 21- The Performance

Annie's POV:

We walked into the hallway with the man gave us microphones. "I will come back out when it's your turn" said the man. I nodded. I was not ready. I was extremely nervous. Hayden grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me. "You can do this" he said. The man came back. He motioned for us to walk to him. "Introducing Hayden Summerall and Annie LeBlanc." People started clapping. We walked to the middle of the dance floor. Jimmy and Clara walked out to the dance floor as well. Right at that moment I realized that we were singing their wedding song. Hayden and I stepped to the side. I didn't know how the song we were singing went along with the two of them but oh well. We were singing Let Her Go. A guitar started playing. Here we go. We started singing. 

When we finished there was lots of applause. Hayden and I handed the man the microphones back. "Good job" he said. "Thank you" I said. We sat back down and there were speeches and such and before I knew it, we were on the dance floor dancing the night away. Hayden and I danced with Isabelle and John. I have no idea what time it was but Hayden grabbed my hand and led me outside. I smiled. We sat on the balcony listening to the bugs. "One day, this could be us" he said. I smiled for the millionth time that night. "Hayden" I said. "Ya?" "I love you. I don't think I've ever said it first." He chuckled. "I love you too" he replied. "Want to walk on that path" he asked. "Sure" I replied. He took my hand and led me down the stairs. He stopped right as we got on the path. He took my other hand and we kissed. Then we walked on the path, holding hands, like we were the only people on earth. 

----------------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------------------------

It's over. Don't worry, there will be a sequel!!! I am hoping to start it tomorrow or the next day!!

Plz give me feedback on my story. Like things I could work on or if you liked it or not. 

I am going to go through it again and fix spelling and grammar. Make sure to read the thing that comes after this. It will be on the next page!!!

Btw, here is a link of the song they sing. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzAE1TLHTjI

Or search Let her go- Boyce Avenue 

It's the first one