Chapter 9- What He Means To Me

Annie's POV:

I woke up earlier than I usually do. I sat up and saw Hayden still sleeping. I didn't want to leave him alone so I sat on my phone and played games. Once Hayden was up we walked to the kitchen. There were pancakes on the table. "Good morning" said Mr. Jimmy. We sat down and devoured our pancakes. "How's your eye" asked his mom. "It doesn't hurt when I blink anymore but its still really puffy and swollen" replied Hayden. *ding dong* Mr. Jimmy walked to get the door. "Hi guys." It was my mom. "Good morning" she said and kissed me on the head. "How is it, Hayden" she asked. "Eh" he replied. "Well hopefully you guys are all rested up. You guys are recording today." Hayden and I both groaned. 

Singing today was so exhausting. I couldn't reach all the notes I needed to and Hayden needed to put ice on his eye every so often. After a horrible day in the studio, we drove to Santa Monica. We went to the park area they have there and played on all the stuff. Hayden had a soccer ball so we played with it. One time I totally missed the ball and it rolled really far away so Hayden and I raced to see who could get there first. When we were arguing at who got there first we heard giggles. We both froze. It was Mackenzie. "Run?" Hayden asked. "No" I replied. "What do you mean no?" "I am going to tell her right to my face what you mean to me." "Annie. That's not a..." "Hey Kenz" I yelled. "We're doomed" mumbled Hayden. "What do you want little girl" responded Mackenzie. "I just wanted to tell you thank you" I said. "For what" she asked. "For bringing Hayden and I closer. I helped him walk back. I gave him my ice cream to put on his eye, I accompanied him, I cheered him up, I mad it less miserable for him. The poor guy just wanted to make me happy. And you just come up and hit him thinking that would push me away from him but it did the opposite. It brought me closer to him and made me realize how much I care for him. So I just wanted to thank you." I turned around, grabbed his hand and we walked back to our parents with the soccer ball in one and holding hands with the other. "I love you, Annie" Said Hayden. "Love you too" I replied. 

_____________________________

Okay its time for a rant. I am starting to dislike the Leblanc's. I feel like they are only doing everything for the money right now. It's really bothering me because Annie is turning into a brat. I hate watching the vlogs right now. The only reason I watch them is to see if there is any Hannie moments. Which brings me to another point. Billy is just cutting out all the cute parts. I haven't watched every vlog but if you want more views and subscribers(which brings more money) put all the Hannie parts in there!!!!!!!! It is legit the only reason I watch it(which I force myself to do). Another thing that is bothering me is that I don't think Annie has done school in 2 weeks. I am 99% sure she's not done because she never gets done until the end of July. She complains about doing an hour of school which is nothing. I wake up at 6am each day, go to school for 8 hours, come home, go to tennis, come home, shove dinner in my mouth, and spend all night doing homework. She has it so easy. There are kids in this world that would do ANYTHING just to get an hour of education a day. At least be grateful that you have the opportunity to do school. The last thing that is bothering me is that Billy and Katie are totally playing favorites. In the vlog Annie's back in the recording studio, Hayley is so happy just spending a day with Paige. I was so happy that she got Paige to herself but when Annie walks in, everything revolves around her. For example, watch from 13:35 to 14:31 and only watch Hayley. When Hayley finds out that Annie got henna she just looks away. Her mom comments that Paige is better than Henna but maybe to Hayley, henna is better than Paige because it is something that you don't have everyday. It broke my heart when they walked in and Hayley looked all sad. Yes, Hayley got to hang with Paige all day but none of her friends were in LA, she didn't get henna, she didn't go to that party. To me it seems like Hayley is missing out on so much even if its just henna. Speaking of, Hayley wants to dance. So if your in LA for a month, go find a dance company and get her some lessons. She may not want to sing but she does want to dance so don't let the poor girl sit there doing nothing. Let her do what she wants to do. Okay, I'm done now. I just needed to get this rant out there.