Chapter 17- Katie's Party

Annie's POV:

All of today I was at Katie's. I helped her set up and then for the celebration. Everyone in the homeschool program was invited. Some people couldn't come so sadly not everyone was there. While I was enjoying Katie's party, Hayley was at Alexa's.

 It was 10pm. Me, Mia, Arden, Via, Syd, Amanda, TJ, and Emily were staying for a sleepover. Some peoples parents wouldn't let them sleep over. I was sad because I missed my friends and wanted to spend time with all of them. Anyways we were playing truth or dare and my phone started ringing. I picked up my phone and it was Hayden. I told everyone I had to get this. They all stared at me. I walked to the area where the bathroom was. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he replied. "How are you holding up" I asked. "Better than I had expected. Everything is over now. Everyone is pretty depressed. Going back to Texas was not as happy as usual" he replied. "That's too bad." "Do you need to go" he asked. "Well..." I started. He cut me off. "I can tell. You are hurrying with your sentences. I just needed someone to cheer me up." An idea popped in my head. "FaceTime me" I told him and hung up. A few seconds later he was face timing me. I walked back out to my friends. I think they were talking about me because they were huddled in very close and stopped talking as soon as I walked in. "That was Hayden. He needs some cheering up so is it fine if we FaceTime him" I asked. Everyone looked towards Katie. "Fine with me" she said. I answered the call and set my phone down on a coffee table. Everyone said hi. We talked to Hayden for two hours. "Well I should go to bed. It's my cousins birthday tomorrow and we have to get up super early to go to an amusement park" said Hayden. "Have fun" I told him. "Bye everyone" said Hayden. Everyone said bye back. "Bye Annie" he said. "Love you." "Love you too" I replied not even thinking. "Awwwwww." Hayden smiled. I hung up. "You guys are so cute" said Mia. I started blushing. "Well since the topic was brought up," said Amanda, "Tell us more." I told them basically everything. "You have the friend approval" said Syd.  Everyone laughed. "I really missed you guys" I said. "We missed you too" said Emily. The rest of the night was filled with hyper Arden and Via, Mia and Syd having a flexibility challenge, and lots of acro. As fun as LA parties are, I like Maryland parties just as much. 

____________________

I'm back from my trip and hopefully I can get back to writing everyday. I had lots of fun on my trip and even got to see a really good family friend that moved away so my whole week was even more fun. Btw, I don't know if any of you watch America's got Talent but my friends got me into it and I am super excited for the next episode tomorrow😁😁😁