Chapter 16- Good to Be Home

Annie's POV: 

The past two days were hard so I hoped going back home would help. Hayden's grandfather's funeral was today so I knew I wouldn't get any texts from him. Our plane was at 1pm so we had to leave in 30 minutes. I packed up all my stuff. I had to be quick because we wanted to go to our new apartment before we leave. That way I only bring so much and not all of my clothes. 

We locked up the house for the Summerall's. We made our way to our apartment did a quick in and out. All we did was drop off some of our clothes and other things we didn't need back home. 

The rest of the day on the plane was a blur and so was getting home at 10pm. I instantly fell asleep in the hotel. 

"Annie" said my mom. "Do you want to go to gym today" she asked. I nodded. I hadn't done gymnastics in a month. I wasn't going to the gym to do gymnastics it was more to see my friends. I slid on a Leo and some nike pros. It felt good to be in a Leo again. It was like my happy place. Just like the gym. I was going in late to gym to surprise everyone. I told Katie not to tell a single soul. We arrived in the gym parking lot. "Are you excited" asked my mom. I nodded. I still couldn't get my mind off Hayden. As much as I told my self to no think about him, I just couldn't. I hopped out of the car. And into the enterence area. Ms. Debbie was there and her mouth dropped open. She instantly gave me a hug. "Do they know you are here" she asked. "Katie does but I told her to tell no one" I replied. She smiled. I walked in past the cubbies and stood there. Syd screamed. I laughed. Everyone's head turn. There was a mixture of screams and yellings of my name. In 1 second, there was a stampede of people running towards me. We spent ten minutes just saying hi to everyone. Not only did everyone want pictures with me, they wanted pictures with Hayley. I love my friends. They are so nice. 

I was in the gym the rest of the day. After gym, we went to Mary Kate's house and then to Katie's. Katie's party was tomorrow so they were frantically running around trying to figure out what else they needed. Although the day was hectic, it was good to be home. 

____________________

Probably the last chapter before I leave for vacation. I will try to write chapters when we aren't doing anything but no promises. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.